Which movie killer has the most evil story?

In this post I don't want to say that killers are overpowered etc. All these days I hear that candyman will join in dbd so I decided to go and watch his movie. Candyman's movie is one of the sadest stories I have ever seen. Idk the story just made me feel bad. He ruined a woman's life... So I want to hear your thoughts which killer's movie is sadest? Also which killer has the most evil story?

Comments

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1273068#Comment_1273068

    Assuming you felt Orion was "rude" to me in this reply please note that I never viewed their response as rude or aggressive.

    One of the biggest things to do when reading a post is to always read it in a calm voice, especially with how toxic these forums can be. If the voice in your head sounds mad when reading then the words you read will sounds mad. I do not in any capacity see Orion being rude in this reply, they are simply explaining why they believed the OP was speaking in terms of "written poorly" and the title was indeed changed from the time I made my reply.

    I can also defend Orion under the assumption of possibly "not reading" all the other posts as often I just read a few then answer one that catches my attention. As someone who reads far to many threads a day, a passing glance is the fastest way to get around.

    PS: This too was typed in a calm mindset and isn't to be rude or poke fun at you at all. This is why its always important to never add a vocal tone to what you read. (^.^)

    I didnt say that Orion was rude to you. I said that Orion was rude to Martesa55

  • @Martesa55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1273167#Comment_1273167

    Omg Oni... He just murdered his wife and cut his daughter... Also his mori is very violence I have to say. Its the first mori that I shocked watching

    The Oni isn't the Spirits father, he's her great great great great (ect) grandfather.

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    Freddy was insinuated pretty heavily to be a pedophile, and to me murder is forgivable in some ways. Not the big P, however.

    @Dwinchester said:

    Freddy. A pedophile child killer turned dream demon because he got what he deserved. Doesn't get much more evil than that.

    That was the REMAKE and we do not talk about it.

    They changed Freddy. That's just unacceptable. Robert Englund Freddy was only a child killer, never a pedo.

  • @Peanits said:

    I'd say there's a couple contenders. I'm going to rule out the ones that went crazy (benefit of the doubt) or were forced to kill against their will.

    Myers

    He's quite literally pure evil. Evil in human form.

    Freddy

    The 2010 movie he's based on heavily implies that he had a particular fondness for kids. Not much redeeming there.

    Doctor

    Even before he was a killer, he was zapping a shocking people.

    Ghost Face

    He stalked and killed people long before being chosen by The Entity, went willingly to The Entity's realm.

    Oni

    Dude just likes killing people, what can I say? He's got no chill.

    I'll agree with Doctor for this one, since he was gleefully using electroconvulsive therapy as a form of torture, and if his archives are to be believed a combination of drugs and electrocution to lobotomise people. That stuff is N A S T Y and seriously dangerous.

    And I can understand a licensing issue and cost with getting the original Nightmare on Elm Street licensing, but the general consensus with a lot of horror fanatics is that the 2010 remake of Nightmare and Freddy doesn't exist because they changed too much of Freddy from the original Nightmare on Elm Street series. He lost his sense of joy and playfulness from being what he is, and they added the paedophilia without it ever being hinted or stated. He only ever KILLED children and that was it.

  • people out here really be sleepin on Ghost Face.

    The motivation changes from Ghostface to Ghostface but most of the time it was for fame/money, and none of them had any kind of sympathetic element to them. They just did it because they were selfish to the point that they'd take people's lives.

  • @Martesa55 said:

    In this post I don't want to say that killers are overpowered etc. All these days I hear that candyman will join in dbd so I decided to go and watch his movie. Candyman's movie is one of the worst stories I have ever seen. Idk the story just made me feel bad. He ruined a woman's life... So I want to hear your thoughts who is the killer with the worst story? (It doesn't matter if he's already in dbd and with worst I am evil)

    Um...Candyman didn't ruin someone's life. He was a victim of racism at a dark time. That said, he became evil afterwards with the whole vengeance thing.

    Myers and Freddy Krueger are the more evil of the bunch, though I can't really say one is more evil than the other, even if kids were involved with Freddy's sick behavior.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1273078#Comment_1273078

    The others where made non cannon by 2018 and yes in the beggining he does kill the kid because hes in his way and he needs the car. But he wont kill a kid/baby for no reason. Same with the kids who were out trick or treating one literally walked right up to him and talked to him.

    "While the rest of the movie works tirelessly to convince us that Myers is an unrepentant monster, his decision not to kill a defenseless, crying baby shows that he may actually have a shred of humanity left in him. Even Myers, who is meant to represent evil personified, knows that killing a baby is simply too dark and decides to stick to murdering adults instead"

    I don't treat the new movie as making the others non-canon. I treat it simply as a different Myers. and a different world. A "What if?" movie.

  • @Joelwino said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1270788#Comment_1270788

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1270784#Comment_1270784

    Michael Myers is strongly implied to have a mental illness similar to schizophrenia and in my opinion is a cautionary tale of what happens if you treat a mentally ill person in the absolute worst way possible. To quote the Wikipedia article on Michael's character;

    "Carpenter's inspiration for the 'evil' that Michael would embody came when he was in college. While on a class trip at a mental institution in Kentucky, Carpenter visited 'the most serious, mentally ill patients'. Among those patients was a young boy around 12 to 13 years old. The boy gave this 'schizophrenic stare', 'a real evil stare', which Carpenter found 'unsettling', 'creepy', and 'completely insane'. Carpenter's experience would inspire the characterization that Loomis would give of Michael to Sheriff Brackett in the original film. Debra Hill has stated the scene where Michael kills a German Shepherd was done to illustrate how he is 'really evil and deadly'."

    Michael Myers was a little boy with extreme schizophrenia whose family did nothing to help him. A common symptom of schizophrenia is hearing voices, so it would probably be safe to say that Michael heard voices that told him to kill his sister. And being six years old, at an age where empathy or even an understanding of good and evil is absent, he killed his sister. Doctor Loomis didn't even consider the thought that he was mentally ill and labeled him as pure evil, even as a six year old. To quote Doctor Loomis; "I met this six-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes; the devil's eyes [...] I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply...evil." How did Loomis become a licensed psychiatrist with a degree when he doesn't even consider that a six year old boy killed his sister because he was mentally ill.

    Michael had no help during his formative years while suffering from an extreme mental illness, so it's obvious that when he broke out he wouldn't know better to not listen to his voices and kill people. He didn't have any guidance. He wasn't taught the concept of morals or alignment or empathy due to Loomis's sheer incompetence. While it's undeniable that the actions he committed were pure evil, I see him as an extremely mentally ill man who wasn't given proper guidance as a child and as a result has no way of dealing with the voices except for listening to them and killing people. The real killer in Halloween wasn't Michael, it was Loomis, who treated Michael so poorly that Michael became a killing machine with no grasp of good and evil.

    In conclusion, Loomis is a horrible psychiatrist and Michael killing people could have been prevented if he got a psychiatrist who knew what they were doing. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

    He got shot six times off a balcony and got back up after being stabbed twice in the neck and face.

    He later gets shot, run over, shot again, stabbed, has his neck broken by a close range rifle shot to the face, AND still survives.

    He's the bogeyman; not a mistreated kid turned into a monster. As important as understanding and not demonizing those with psychological health issues is, it's not applicable to Michael Myers.

    He's not human; he's pure evil.

  • The game's story for Ghost Face is definitely my favorite.

    He's a charismatic reporter that commits the very same murders he writes about. Stalking his victims for weeks, planning the perfect murder, then killing them with no evidence. Then he skips town and does it again somewhere else.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/152039/which-movie-killer-has-the-most-evil-story

    Um...Candyman didn't ruin someone's life. He was a victim of racism at a dark time. That said, he became evil afterwards with the whole vengeance thing.

    Myers and Freddy Krueger are the more evil of the bunch, though I can't really say one is more evil than the other, even if kids were involved with Freddy's sick behavior.

    as I said in previous commwnt the idea of the post was which killer has done the most bad think in his movie. In Candyman 1 he made everyone thought that Helen is the killer. He also killed her best friend

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/152039/which-movie-killer-has-the-most-evil-story

    Um...Candyman didn't ruin someone's life. He was a victim of racism at a dark time. That said, he became evil afterwards with the whole vengeance thing.

    Myers and Freddy Krueger are the more evil of the bunch, though I can't really say one is more evil than the other, even if kids were involved with Freddy's sick behavior.

    of course the title goes to Krueger. He raped kids. I honestly dont know how can he has fanpages🤢

  • @Martesa55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1274123#Comment_1274123

    as I said in previous commwnt the idea of the post was which killer has done the most bad think in his movie. In Candyman 1 he made everyone thought that Helen is the killer. He also killed her best friend

    HE didn't do that, THEY just automatically thought that. THE people he killed called his name 5 times, including her if I remember correctly. It wasn't like he was going around saying "LOOK OFFICERS, SHE KILLED ALL THOSE PEOPLE".

    @Martesa55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1274123#Comment_1274123

    of course the title goes to Krueger. He raped kids. I honestly dont know how can he has fanpages🤢

    It was never said he raped kids, in the original anyways. The remake is just that, a remake. I don't consider it the source material any more than I consider Child's Play's "remake" source material, considering neither follow the actual storyline of the originals.

  • @Joelwino said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1270788#Comment_1270788

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1270784#Comment_1270784

    Michael Myers is strongly implied to have a mental illness similar to schizophrenia and in my opinion is a cautionary tale of what happens if you treat a mentally ill person in the absolute worst way possible. To quote the Wikipedia article on Michael's character;

    "Carpenter's inspiration for the 'evil' that Michael would embody came when he was in college. While on a class trip at a mental institution in Kentucky, Carpenter visited 'the most serious, mentally ill patients'. Among those patients was a young boy around 12 to 13 years old. The boy gave this 'schizophrenic stare', 'a real evil stare', which Carpenter found 'unsettling', 'creepy', and 'completely insane'. Carpenter's experience would inspire the characterization that Loomis would give of Michael to Sheriff Brackett in the original film. Debra Hill has stated the scene where Michael kills a German Shepherd was done to illustrate how he is 'really evil and deadly'."

    Michael Myers was a little boy with extreme schizophrenia whose family did nothing to help him. A common symptom of schizophrenia is hearing voices, so it would probably be safe to say that Michael heard voices that told him to kill his sister. And being six years old, at an age where empathy or even an understanding of good and evil is absent, he killed his sister. Doctor Loomis didn't even consider the thought that he was mentally ill and labeled him as pure evil, even as a six year old. To quote Doctor Loomis; "I met this six-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes; the devil's eyes [...] I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply...evil." How did Loomis become a licensed psychiatrist with a degree when he doesn't even consider that a six year old boy killed his sister because he was mentally ill.

    Michael had no help during his formative years while suffering from an extreme mental illness, so it's obvious that when he broke out he wouldn't know better to not listen to his voices and kill people. He didn't have any guidance. He wasn't taught the concept of morals or alignment or empathy due to Loomis's sheer incompetence. While it's undeniable that the actions he committed were pure evil, I see him as an extremely mentally ill man who wasn't given proper guidance as a child and as a result has no way of dealing with the voices except for listening to them and killing people. The real killer in Halloween wasn't Michael, it was Loomis, who treated Michael so poorly that Michael became a killing machine with no grasp of good and evil.

    In conclusion, Loomis is a horrible psychiatrist and Michael killing people could have been prevented if he got a psychiatrist who knew what they were doing. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

    That depends what we consider canon, is the curse canon for you?

    Myers cannot be played down to be just a child with mental illness, that wouldn't explain its resilience and its regenerative factor or the fact he can survive being stabbed, falling and being shot.

    Myers must have something more to him and as annoying as it is the curse of Thorn does explain Myers supernatural powers

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1274644#Comment_1274644

    HE didn't do that, THEY just automatically thought that. THE people he killed called his name 5 times, including her if I remember correctly. It wasn't like he was going around saying "LOOK OFFICERS, SHE KILLED ALL THOSE PEOPLE".

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1274651#Comment_1274651

    It was never said he raped kids, in the original anyways. The remake is just that, a remake. I don't consider it the source material any more than I consider Child's Play's "remake" source material, considering neither follow the actual storyline of the originals.

    Actually just like people get the idea of where Freddy's glove came from wrong which was actually an idea from the creators cat clawing the side of his couch. The original freddy was suppose to be a pedophile. But at that point in time it was pretty much a no go for films and books. So they swapped him to child killer.

    The remake actually brought him back to his roots.


    On a side note: did anyone notice that myers is a pretty good driver despite being locked up his whole life.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1270771#Comment_1270771

    Myers. Literally just born pure evil for seemingly no reason. Most other killers have backstories that make them at least somewhat sympathetic.

    Well, Freddy messed with kids and killed a few, so I think he is a more evil individual than Myers. Myers is Unfeeling, while Freddy delights in his kills.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1273167#Comment_1273167

    I'll agree with Doctor for this one, since he was gleefully using electroconvulsive therapy as a form of torture, and if his archives are to be believed a combination of drugs and electrocution to lobotomise people. That stuff is N A S T Y and seriously dangerous.

    And I can understand a licensing issue and cost with getting the original Nightmare on Elm Street licensing, but the general consensus with a lot of horror fanatics is that the 2010 remake of Nightmare and Freddy doesn't exist because they changed too much of Freddy from the original Nightmare on Elm Street series. He lost his sense of joy and playfulness from being what he is, and they added the paedophilia without it ever being hinted or stated. He only ever KILLED children and that was it.

    I'm pretty sure that the version of Freddy in Dbd is from the remake. And I don't remember the original getting all that playful until the 3rd movie.

  • @Feiten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1274701#Comment_1274701

    Actually just like people get the idea of where Freddy's glove came from wrong which was actually an idea from the creators cat clawing the side of his couch. The original freddy was suppose to be a pedophile. But at that point in time it was pretty much a no go for films and books. So they swapped him to child killer.

    The remake actually brought him back to his roots.

    On a side note: did anyone notice that myers is a pretty good driver despite being locked up his whole life.

    He wasn't "SUPPOSED TO BE", Wes Craven wanted to, but decided on Child Killer due to pedophilia being a less talked about thing at the time, I guess, so original Freddy was a Child Killer. The remake changed that, and while I won't say it was good or bad, it's not the original creator's work, so I don't count it.

    As for the glove, from what I saw on the glove's creation, it was based on a bear not a cat. He talks about taking himself back to primal man and what it was like back then, and he read an article about cave bears reaching into crevices and hooking people with their claws. You can find that on a YT video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3LKwJR0Z2M&t=29s

    The remake failed in a lot of things, namely Freddy's character, he just wasn't the same. He just didn't exhibit the chilling atmosphere of the original killer to me, his voice and attitude was just NOT Freddy. I'm not saying he should have been joking all through the movie or anything, but the original Freddy just had confidence, wit, and creativity. Remake Freddy was pretty bland, especially his voice. Not saying everything was a failure, but it obviously wasn't the Nightmare on Elm Street many people expected.

  • jeepers Creepers that would be freaky

  • @DWolfAlpha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1274043#Comment_1274043

    I'm pretty sure that the version of Freddy in Dbd is from the remake. And I don't remember the original getting all that playful until the 3rd movie.

    He is, and I did also mention that maybe due to licensing issues they'd have to go for the remake, but 2010 Nightmare is in the same sort of movie infamy for me as Shyamalan's live action Avatar: the Last Airbender, as in better off not being made at all.

    As for his playful side, it's more that Englund just seem to have fun with the role. He's not just this grim, determined guy strolling menacingly towards a small child.

  • Definetly Myers. He's pure evil

  • @Strancol Mike Myers story is not evil it is just twisted. It’s a serial killer not an evil story if you think that is evil then the zodiac killer story is more evil

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1274749#Comment_1274749

    He is, and I did also mention that maybe due to licensing issues they'd have to go for the remake, but 2010 Nightmare is in the same sort of movie infamy for me as Shyamalan's live action Avatar: the Last Airbender, as in better off not being made at all.

    As for his playful side, it's more that Englund just seem to have fun with the role. He's not just this grim, determined guy strolling menacingly towards a small child.

    Yeah, the remake came in the time of grittier takes on things. And The Last Airbender was ruined by Paramount. He had to make cuts based on requirements. Though the earth ending village scene has no excuse. That was just bad.

  • @VectorRises said:

    @Strancol Mike Myers story is not evil it is just twisted. It’s a serial killer not an evil story if you think that is evil then the zodiac killer story is more evil

    He bares the mark of thorn, of course he's evil. You can kill a serial killer. You can't kill mike.

  • @Feiten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1274811#Comment_1274811

    He bares the mark of thorn, of course he's evil. You can kill a serial killer. You can't kill mike.

    Exactly! Mike is like concrete. You can stab him, you can shoot him but you won't do anything to him!

    You can't kill the Boogeyman

  • @Feiten actually he did die in part two but the doctor who was was watching him said his sister name and that is what brought him back to life so it’s just some weird brother obsession for his sister not evil just creepy lol

1 2 ›