Post your build for the killer(s) you main <3

I figured that it’d be nice to see what build everyone uses on their killers and maybe even fun so I’ll start with mine.


Spirit: Save the best for last, Corrupt Intervention, Dying Light and No one escaped death.


Legion: Corrupt Intervention, No one escaped Death, whispers and Save the best for last.


Huntress: Nurse’s Calling, barbecue and chilli, pop goes the weasel and corrupt intervention.

What are y’all’s builds? <3

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I have currently been rocking Bubba with ruin, nemesis, pwyf, and bbq! Not really my main but ive mostly been playing only him for about a month while i was p3, all perking him up

  • Huntress:

    Corrupt Intervention

    Shadowborn

    Iron Maiden

    Whispers

  • Recently started maining Piggy and Haggu

    Pig: Surveillance, Whispers, STBFL, PGTW

    Hag: STBFL, Dark Devotion, MYC, BBQ

  • Plague: Corrupt/Pop (never both), M&A, Infectious, I'm All Ears

    Legion: Pop, Dying Light, Nemesis, PWYF

    Pig: Pop, Nurses, I'm All Ears, BBQ

    Spirit: Ruin, Devour, Haunted Grounds, Retribution

  • Trapper: Whispers, Corrupt Intervention, STBFL, Devour Hope

    Nurse: BBQ, MYC, PGTW, NC

    Ghost Face: Whispers, NC, Ruin+Surveillance.

  • Pig

    Dark devotion

    Infectious

    Enduring

    Bbq

    Billy:

    Enduring

    Bbq

    Pop

    Infectious

  • 1D1CDE30-85D4-4004-BF9A-482E4B26ED9C.jpeg D01937DB-94B7-45D0-8C08-8D3DA8109476.jpeg 3809F22B-4432-43C4-B525-872B06DB2A00.jpeg 26BBF20D-3014-4ED7-999D-DB2C1473A40D.jpeg

    I’m thinking of adding Wraith to the mix, but his build’s not completed. Right now, I’m aiming for BBQ, PGTW, Nurse’s, and either Sloppy or Thrilling with clapper and Windstorm add-ons (basically what Tru3 likes to use) but that could change. This is all I have on him right now:

    76F19826-D553-4AD0-9D39-9D690E0390CE.jpeg

    I keep flip-flopping between M&A and STBFL.

  • Fred- discordance, pop, sloppy, bbq

    Trapper - bbq, enduring, brutal, pop (sometimes switch out brutal for devour)

    Doc - bbq, thrilling, discordance, brutal

    Hag - monitor, nurses, bbq, sloppy

    Legion - bbq, thanta, discordance, brutal


    Honestly i only run bbq for the points. The grind is real. There are other tracking perks id run over that if it werent for the points

  • Doctor - sloppy, coulrophobia, nurse's calling and distressing. I usually switch distressing out occasionally.

    Trapper- save the best for last, thrilling tremor,pop go the weasel and surge

    Huntress- whisper,iron maiden,nurses calling and Pop go the weasel.

    Bubba- blood warden,play with your foid,nemesis and save the best for last.

    I usually switch out STBfL with distressing if i want to run the add on speed limiter for extra blood point.

  • @Stehpflanze said:

    Hag: NOED, Thrill of the hunt, lightborn, Thanataphobia.

    I just tunnel the first survivor I see and camp the hook for the rest of the game. Basement is my wet dream. I use NOED because you can't win against all these disgusting gen rushers so I punish them for playing the game with a perfectly fine and well-designed perk. This way I usually get another well deserved hook I can camp. Thrill makes sure I don't lose my NOED - you can't win without it. If it gets cleansed I just DC and report everybody. Lightborn because flashlights are ridiculously op and Thanataphobia because of the massive slowdown towards gen speeds.

    You can still win without noed. Noed is a backup in my opinion. Personally i ran noed,haunted ground, thrill of the hunt and devour hope on freddy prework. Best thing ever if you can get it to work.

  • The Hag:

    Perks: Dark Devotion, Nurse's Calling, Monitor&Abuse, Make Your Choice

    Add-ons: Dried Cicada, Rusty Shackles

    Offering: Macmillan's Phalanx


    A really fun build focusing on sneaky ambushes. After hitting the obsession, Dark Devotion activates and get undetectable. My traps also won't spawn phantasms or emmit a Terror Radius when they are triggered, so I can teleport while remaining undetactable and hit or grab survivors before they know I'm there. It also makes pretty confusing for them to know where I am. Nurse's Calling helps me to find healing survivors and ambush them, while M&A allows me to be sneaky during the time Dark Devotion will be turned off.

    I run this build with the Weathered Crone Outfit (It has a low price in Iridescent Shards), because it's the Hag's darkest cosmetic. Macmillan's State maps are some of the darkest in the game too, and that's why I bring the offering. It's not required though, and this killer can camouflage with other cosmetics and on other maps too. Her base outfit can be a little hard to spot on a few maps, specially at the swamp, wich has her colors.

    This isn't the Hag's most powerful build, but it's really fun, my favorite.

  • I only play the huntress and I run barbecue, nurse's, noed and corrupt.

  • @Stehpflanze said:

    Hag: NOED, Thrill of the hunt, lightborn, Thanataphobia.

    I just tunnel the first survivor I see and camp the hook for the rest of the game. Basement is my wet dream. I use NOED because you can't win against all these disgusting gen rushers so I punish them for playing the game with a perfectly fine and well-designed perk. This way I usually get another well deserved hook I can camp. Thrill makes sure I don't lose my NOED - you can't win without it. If it gets cleansed I just DC and report everybody. Lightborn because flashlights are ridiculously op and Thanataphobia because of the massive slowdown towards gen speeds.

    I am hoping this was made in jest, but in case not report them for what?

  • Hit&Run-Wraith (drop chases early for map pressure)

    • Sloppy or Devour Hope, Nurses, BBQ, Pop

    "I don't care about your pallets"-Wraith (commit to chases till at least 2 pallets are gone)

    • Enduring, Spirit Fury, BBQ, Pop

    "I hate kicking gens"-Spirit

    • Ruin, Surveillance, Sloppy, Nurses

    Well rounded Spirit build aka "she is so OP!"

    • Stridor (for countering Iron Will) or Sloppy (if you don't like Stridor), Nurses, BBQ, Pop

    Pretty standard Oni Build (just learning him yet)

    • Infectious Fright, Monitor & Abuse, BBQ, Pop


  • Doctor: Dark Devotion, Infectious fright, sloppy butcher and A nurses calling

    Freddy:Ruin,Dying light, bloodwarden and thrilling tremors

    Demogorgon:STBFL,BBQ,Enduring and Corrupt Intervention

    Ghostface: Devour Hope, M&A,PGTW,Bitter Murmur

  • Well, here's my top 3. Bit of a surprising bunch.

    Pig - Hex: Ruin, Surveillance, A Nurse's Calling and BBq & Chilli.

    Preferred add-ons are John's Medical File, Combat Straps and/or Video Tape.


    Doctor - Hex: Ruin, Surveillance, Whispers, Distressing.

    Preferred add-ons are Calm and Order.


    Legion - Monitor & Abuse, BBq & Chilli, Hex: Ruin, Hex: Thrill of the Hunt

    Preferred add-ons are increased Killer Instinct detection and Feral Frenzy duration.

1 2 ›