He who shall not be named
Not sure if the devs are already aware, but ochido returned from the dead (perma banned) and is bullying killers now on PS.
Im not gonna post his PSN identity because im not gonna name shame.
However, luckily he provides his PSN for all public, just type !ps4 in his channel
Please devs, do your job.
I know devs dont read the forum, so some mod might message them ![]()
Comments
Who cares
let him be he may be toxic but banning him would put the devs in a bad place with his subs like when he was first banned
Well if i see him as killer i will down and camp him, If he is my survivor teammate i plan to hook farm him. I don't care about his troll army.
This is what you call "witch hunting" something Ochido himself got banned for once. Don't do this!! Take the post down please or at least lock it up.
@master do as @lyric recommended and edit out part of the post and then do an @Peanits part and he can pass it along.
Mods shut this down.
They have no control over console bans.
Deal with it.
"He who shall not be named", names him in the first sentence, lul. Intelligent people here.
I will say that too if you are killed by a hacking killer
What kind of reason is that? Because he has subs he is allowed to do everythign?
And btw, the subs pay ochido, not the devs
Thanks for the information about him on PS4. I don't agree with the people calling this a witch hunt. He and his followers are toxic scumbags. The game is free on PS4 that it is bringing in new and inexperienced players may have been his appeal to play on PS4.
What do hackers have to do with Ochido?
they allready banned him once and you saw how reviews looked the same day soo yea
also no ban feature in playstation soo yea
Seriously... I really ######### dislike that guy. Even worse than I already did, now that I know what he does to his female fans.
I've never heard of him doing things to female fans. What kind of crap is he doing to them?
They have yet to add bans to console. It took them like a year to add them to pc so I wouldn't hold my breath. Get bhvrd.
‘They’ found it extremely suspicious that he had a purple flashlight and a green and yellow battery on his Level 5 David.
Hopefully BHVR keep an eye on him.
Probably the same hack that gives you all achievements and legacy stuff along with everything else.
I like it how you say the name that shall not be named yet you state the name anyways..
At 1st I thought he was referring to he who has been banned and thus shall not be named.
He's a despicable human being and I hope he gets banned from DBD again. Until then, I'm gonna continue searching for him and making his time on PS4 a living hell.
Why the hell worry about him??? When there is a youtuber that puts out cheating videos every week, for MONTHS now.
haha for sure
If you're sharing personal stuff with a complete stranger on the net particularly someone whose entire persona is based off harassment and bullying you kinda shouldn't be surprised when he harasses and bullies you.
Ochido is a Catalonian hater toxic troll
this game should reward toxicity for a proper unburden stress relief
let him play PC version
No make him play on a MAC and have his Steam account tied into one as well lol.
mods, bring more sticks or hay
Of course you can get banned on playstation
Nope. Devs haven't added it to console yet. NotQueen said they want to add them but no eta.
While BHVR can't Sony can if they get enough complaints to where they have to act.
Lol they have nothing todo with policing individual games!! You think Sony has people with an intimate understanding of DbD and every other game where they sift through reports? Are you on the pipe?
You do realize how foolish you sound now right? Since having dealt with large companies I know their support service are there.The customer service people that handle this stuff don't have to have an intimate knowledge of the game. It certainly helps but isn't a requirement in order to root out toxicity.
But since you think they need it might I remind you of the commonly ignored TOS/EULA which most people totally ignore.Some of the more fine details are covered under so called morals clauses etc which state they can ban you for violating their rules.
This includes but is not limited to harassment while using the products and or services of which Ochido is currently doing. Now since he's using their services and since he agreed to follow the rules thy can easily perma ban him. The only thing they need is a reason to do so which if enough people complain they will.
So perhaps it's you that's on the pipe or needs to get on it not me since I do know how that stuff works. The next time you want to try and make sure you actually know what you're talking about.
You're an idiot lol
LOL.
Sony can indeed bann him, there are always ways if the devs really wanted to, but I guess they prefer the money over a healthy game
is that the smell of a fanboy or just the classic survivor main "arguing"?
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” – Christopher Hitchens.
I know the truth and facts hurt but you too can be saved if you just accept that knowledge is power and knowing is half the battle.
Now why don't you actually do some research since if were to believe they you that they have nothing to do with individual games. That'd mean that all those people that got banned by Sony for breaking Sony's TOS while playing those games got wrongly banned.
You do know about sharing agreements and licensing agreements and agreements that have cooperation parts don't you? If you do then you'd know that you're post was full of cow dung before you even typed it. If you didn't then you made a claim you pulled out of thin air that had no factual basis.
You dont need to be aware of legal frameworks if you live in your moms basement
At least thats the picture some guys create in my mind ^^
Ya man Sony is going to ban Ochido for body blocking in a random video game. Thanks for the laugh. Don't ever reproduce let this end with you xD
You think he got banned for bodyblocking? Well I guess arguing with someone like you is pointles anyway, keep laughing, at least your happy in your miserable life
Lol says the guy with 3000 forum posts xD
I guess reproducing was never an option anyways for you
Is the internet the only place you can talk about sexuality? I am sorry for you
Not sure if it makes you feel better if reproducing was never an option for me, but if it does, believe it
Haha yeah man I'm sure someone who spends their life on video game forums has a booming social life. Just like I'm sure when you said I have a miserable life you weren't just projecting your own insecurities onto me. Stay in your lane basement dweller.
Anyways I'm sure you have nothing else todo but I do. Thanks for the laugh and try go outside today friendo
.