He who shall not be named
Not sure if the devs are already aware, but ochido returned from the dead (perma banned) and is bullying killers now on PS.
Im not gonna post his PSN identity because im not gonna name shame.
However, luckily he provides his PSN for all public, just type !ps4 in his channel
Please devs, do your job.
I know devs dont read the forum, so some mod might message them ![]()
Comments
This is an actual crime. The girl should go to the cops.
I know, that's why I hate that ######### so much. But unfortunately, I do not have contact with said girl, and I believe she would not go to the police for herself, because she is too young. Shame, prisoners would have a good punchbag and a sex slave, they hate pedos with passion, and always treat them like they should be treated - trash and a bags for sperm. Hell, even prisoner guards beat them, or pretend to see nothing, when other prisoners ######### them in a circle on a yard.
I know I always go blind whenever I look at a child molester getting the snot beat out of them (which is not the same as a pedophile, just so we're clear; all child molesters are pedophiles, but not all pedophiles are child molesters, thankfully).
Yeah, child molesters and abusers of animals (or whatever they are called in English), are the worst scumbags on the Earth. The fact, that one of them is having a power trip, and harrasing children, just makes my blood boil.
How about...
Pedochido?
Jimmy Savilerino?
Ochision?
Viktochido Salva?
I prefer "ochicunt", "that ######### trash", or "the inbred ######### with big ego", but "pedochido" is very good, suits him well.
Duuuuds for nuuuuuudes?