Most fun killer to play

Comments

  • love the way myers feels and how stealthy he is and is sometimes downright op with specific builds

  • Pig is fun to play as. She's one of the few who can kinda t bag (albeit not as well as Ghostface) and if you manage to get a kill using her traps, it's sooo satisfying. Plus I kinda love her mori TBH.

  • It was between Hillbilly, Legion and Spirit, and I had to give it to the blueberry girl because her chases are unique. I even enjoy playing against her.

  • Ghostface is really fun to play. Love being extra sneaky and he's also good.

  • The lullaby hum along, the 'good feel' when you land that clutch hatchet, theres something enjoyable about being able to actually throw something at the survivors as a huntress! :D I gotta also say haggu is a beloved killer of mine too though, the fact that her traps absolutely scare the crap out of me playing her, and knowledge it must be scaring the crap out of the survivors too is fun too! :D

  • Freddy is effective and fun. That's all I have to say.

  • Myers has so many play styles and is overall in my opinion the most balanced killer.

    Not too oppressive to survivors, has to work for his instadown power, etc.

  • Basically, if you learn spirit, it becomes an easy mode for you, effective with bbq if you want bp, and for kills.

  • My favorite killer is Pig, I love the trap mechanic. If you're asking who they got right, Myers. Myers is a solid recreation of the film's killer. They have done amazing with him.

  • It's a tie between Pig and Spirit for me, but I usually have more fun playing if I know that the other side's also having fun, and I know how boring Spirit can be. But probably one of the most satisfying things is grabbing the idiot survivors who do gens in my terror radius without LOS of me.

  • The real answer here is really any killer you can perform well with.

    For example my main is Ghostface, and when I perform exceedingly well in a match I can tell because I'm constantly surprising survivors, catching them off guard, mindgaming a loop with the night shroud ability, occasionally exposing people, and genuinely freaking a few people out with how stealthy and unpredictable I am. I love that

    Performing well as Trapper is also super satisfying, even if generators go by super quick once you get the ball rolling it's incredible. Setting up a trap and thinking "that's probably gonna get someone" and it DOES get someone is super satisfying. Especially if you're catching multiple people in traps at once or close to the same time, I once had a guy get caught in a trap toward the end of a match but I was busy mopping up the team so I didn't care to go get him right away, he freed himself from that trap only to run into a second trap, after he finally freed himself he ended up running a ways into a THIRD trap. Which is about the point when I was like "alright, time to put this guy down before he hurts himself again"

    Hillbilly is also super satsifying, cutting a chase short and seeing the chainsaw slowly grind through a survivor as they cry out is great. Same with The Oni slamming down fools faces into the dirt especially after running across half the map and then doing it to a second or even third guy JUST before the Demon Fury runs out is a straight up internal fist bump.

    But Deathslinger, oh boi oh boi. If I had to choose which killer is most fun to perform well with it would be Deathslinger, landing those shots and slowly reeling in the struggling bodies of survivors who are always running away is another level. The sound of firing the Redeemer and the solid-ness of reloading is totally unique in Dead By Daylight especially, there's some real weight to that weapon and it's like nothing else.

  • Deathslinger. Sure he's garbo and barely functions with his spear gun, but nothing comes close too getting a good reel in on a survivor who can't really do much in most situations.

  • Just imagine a couple months ago survivors weren't even thinking about having to avoid getting shot with a gun a here we are XD

    The Deathslinger is fun to play against and if you can land your shots he's really satisfying to play as in my opinion

  • Trapper. I've tried my hand at every killer, but I always seem to go back to him. I enjoy his base speed, a very no-nonsense power, and when you get the traps working, they're really working. Still would like him to be able to carry more traps as his base-kit, but nevertheless I seem to have most fun whenever I play Trapper

  • What can I say I just wanna ram my vehicle over some pedestrians

  • I would have to say Legion. Fun to play as but grueling to play against.