Why is a Feng head the final cosmetic in the Rift ... 2nd time in a row ?
This seems poorly thought out and nothing more. For a player who avoids spending additional money on the game this is a huge kick in the butt unless they play Feng, but even someone like me, who plays pretty much everyone would much rather get a cosmetic for someone else. Not to say it just seems really underwhelming for a final reward, but I guess that's off-topic.
Is there any particular reason for it being that way ?
Comments
I think they do that specifically for that reason, its not terrible interesting, a lot of the good stuff is given early on which is imo very nice of the devs, means its not htat bad not to make it to the end
Sure, but while making early stuff good quality is nice for the casuals, you also gotta respect the dedicated players' time investment, this cosmetic doesn't do that ... By both being the exact same cosmetic as last time (as in, a Feng head) and by being just plain meh ...
Sure but yeah, you get that sweet charm and plenty of killers and survivors only run those end charms purely to show they did it, so thats the value of making it to the end
But that's more just a thing people do, it doesn't excuse these final cosmetics being bad if you ask me 🤔
The whole rift 3 is weird compare to the rift 2
Because Feng is best girl
Hell no. Maybe if youre a weeb
Remember the first Rift, where both of the final Rift rewards were unique charms usable by both Survivors and Killers so that no matter which side you mained or character you played you ostensibly got a reward?
I remember.
Honestly I would be more happy about it if it wasn't a recolour of her default hair which in my opinion is awful this goes for the default hair in general and the bloody.
Maybe if they redesign her default are so it looks better it still wouldn't be worth tier 70 but at least it wouldn't be a massive middle finger.
When I heard Min was going to get a full outfit this Rift I was really hoping it was going to be a recolour of something like her Lan party or main event outfits not this.
Not only that but its a recolour of her default hair
I wish they use the bun hair as the prestige head not the other one.