They should bring back old nurse or 10 gens instead of 5 for survs to do for escape! Haha april's fool! Or they could add not only a surv perk but a killer perk too... for example BBQ & Chilli!... nah they'll never add that for the shrine! ๐๐
They should bring back old nurse or 10 gens instead of 5 for survs to do for escape! Haha april's fool! Or they could add not only a surv perk but a killer perk too... for example BBQ & Chilli!... nah they'll never add that for the shrine! ๐๐
I actually got BBQ from the shrine a while back. Also, that's a meta perk. If we're going prank perks for killer, Zanshin Tactics would be more of a troll move, I would think.
I don't see the issue here. It's more like a present to all DBD players that we're getting the most OP Perk alone in the Shrine for one day. I already bought it. Hope they don't change the Shrine till next week.
For real though, they should bring the old Freddy back for today, that would be the best April fools prank.
The shrine won't be updated again untill next week
If it were to sit there for a week, I wouldn't have said anything, as I would've thought its just another bug, this being normal coming from BHVR. But it's not. It is pure humor my friend. Poetic humor I do not understand.
If it were to sit there for a week, I wouldn't have said anything, as I would've thought its just another bug, this being normal coming from BHVR. But it's not. It is pure humor my friend. Poetic humor I do not understand.
I liked that they put in the effort, sad how easily butt hurt people are. Letโs just get rid of any special events or blood point bonus, we do not deserve~
I liked that they put in the effort, sad how easily butt hurt people are. Letโs just get rid of any special events or blood point bonus, we do not deserve~
I liked that they put in the effort, sad how easily butt hurt people are. Letโs just get rid of any special events or blood point bonus, we do not deserve~
some people like to write their feelings instead of thinking, like you
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
... Yeah it is actually funny.
Try to keep you spirit calm my guy :3
Calm Spirit is S-tier. You should get it before it's too late.
For real though, waiting one more day for the shrine isn't the end of the world.
yeah, it's so funny i forgot to laugh.
They should bring back old nurse or 10 gens instead of 5 for survs to do for escape! Haha april's fool! Or they could add not only a surv perk but a killer perk too... for example BBQ & Chilli!... nah they'll never add that for the shrine! ๐๐
its not about waiting
its about what they consider funny my bro
I think it's pretty funny. This forum font though...
I actually got BBQ from the shrine a while back. Also, that's a meta perk. If we're going prank perks for killer, Zanshin Tactics would be more of a troll move, I would think.
Who said anything about a day?
The shrine won't be updated again untill next week
this font hurts my eyes so much. hopefully it will be back to normal by tomorrow
I don't see the issue here. It's more like a present to all DBD players that we're getting the most OP Perk alone in the Shrine for one day. I already bought it. Hope they don't change the Shrine till next week.
For real though, they should bring the old Freddy back for today, that would be the best April fools prank.
I thought something had gone horrible wrong in my phone settings and I'm so glad it's just the devs messing.
If it were to sit there for a week, I wouldn't have said anything, as I would've thought its just another bug, this being normal coming from BHVR. But it's not. It is pure humor my friend. Poetic humor I do not understand.
Oh, God!!! The Forums Font may be Aprils Fool? Tks God it will go away tomorrow, than!!!!!!!
And the Shrine thing IS fun.
indeed, a joke can be so bad and without taste that it makes you laugh at how awful it is
Aggressive Spirit! >:D
I liked that they put in the effort, sad how easily butt hurt people are. Letโs just get rid of any special events or blood point bonus, we do not deserve~
This is why we can't have nice things.
Isn't comic sans owned by microsoft?
some people like to write their feelings instead of thinking, like you
and I guess you too lol