Franklins Demise
There doesn't seem to be much difference between tiers 1,2 and 3. Survivors don't treat it with much respect they just go back and pick up the item. I say a little buff is in order?
Tagged:
Mod
There doesn't seem to be much difference between tiers 1,2 and 3. Survivors don't treat it with much respect they just go back and pick up the item. I say a little buff is in order?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It got nerfed because it originally had 20% on hit.
Survivors didn´t like that.
I mean a little buff wouldn't hurt but I feel like there are far worse perks like wake up or unrelenting that need help.
Maybe. I sure hope a change is gonna come.
Seems to work well on trapper if your running the addin that injures those who disarm traps and trap the items they drop XD
Ahhh.... You want them to go back?..... At least I do....
The more they are worried about their ######### laying on the ground, the less gens they work on. I find this to be a good perk to slow survivors down. Not only do some get pissed off about losing their item, they will try their best to go back and get it when they feel it is safe.
Sometimes they will even try to get it during the chase... funny stuffs.
It doesn't need a buff... Other then adding a little explosion and a little laugh that gets heard on the survivor side.
Sometimes the other survivors follow you. I knew they were waiting for me to hit someone. Then they would grab the item. What good is that for the killer?
Somebody following you around is not doing generators.
That's true actually. Those survivors were a chain of fools.
No, I was not actually wanting that, but now that you mention it, sure.
One day of beautiful well deserved revenge from all killer mains, then the game would be dead. Mainily because @feffrey ideas are utterly insane and the rants of a child who never gets told no.
I wouldn't mind as a survivor if the dropped item lost more charges than it currently does. Have to admit I don't normally use items as a survivor except maps (I love maps!), I just plunder a lot and then hoard the items.
I feel like it is pretty good in its current state. Personally, I see it as a time waster more than anything else. They get hit on one side of the map, and after the chase they gotta run all the way to the other to retrieve it. It's another perk that slows down gens imo or prevents things like flashlight saves. Obviously Ruin is the holy grail of slowed gen progression but nevertheless, I think it's effective in its current state.
Main thing I don't like about Franklin's Demise is they changed it so abilities don't affect it. In the movie Franklin didn't die to a hammer he died to a chainsaw and lost grip of his flashlight that way. I get why they made it so you can't knock items out of survivors hands while they are on hook but the other change felt really unnecessary specifically for Leatherface. I never tried it on Huntress for example but that's the only instance I could maybe understand changing it but it should have had a range limit instead.
A nice compromise would be T3 enables abilities again but I am doubtful that happens.
I quite like that suggestion. For tier 1 anyhow.
Ill say a little prayer it will happen.
I want franklin's demise to have a chance at completely destroying the item lol
time ago right action like chainsaw had FD effect... just bring it back
This is what's needed. Any physical power (hatchets, bear traps, etc.) should trigger Franklin's Demise; not just M1.
It is annoying to go against, but yeah sure, buff it.
Keep tier I as it is, but make tier 2 10% and tier 3 15%
So a 5% buff on tiers 2 and 3
It's a small, yet useful buff.
I propose:
Tier 1: Your item is destroyed
Tier 2: Your item and the item of another random survivor is destroyed.
Tier 3: As above and the next item you find in a chest has a 75% chance of being broken beyond repair.
Yeah, I think that is a bit much. While I do not personally mind its current status, I little buff would not be bad. This suggestion is a bit too extreme and punishes a survivor not involved in the action.
Might as well break the generators beyond repair and lock all the survivors with the killer until killer get his 4k.
Didn't Franklin lose his whole hand on that scene? Maybe it needs a mangle type effect for using items or doing gens
Dont give him any more ideas
Dont give him any more ideas