Explain me survivors logical

Few times i play killer, post game messages mostly be like:


( playing fair no tunnel no camp, getting 0 or 1k )

"noob go kill youserlf ez"

( Playing dirty, hard tunnel, facecamp, mori, franklin demise, NOED, getting 4k )

"noob go kill yourserlf ez"


Wut

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Turn off your post game chat

  • @Venzhas said:

    Few times i play killer, post game messages mostly be like:

    ( playing fair no tunnel no camp, getting 0 or 1k )

    "noob go kill youserlf ez"

    ( Playing dirty, hard tunnel, facecamp, mori, franklin demise, NOED, getting 4k )

    "noob go kill yourserlf ez"

    Wut

    Those are trolls and there are 4x as many survivors as killers. So, more trolls. People (either side) who GG EZ at the end of a match are morons.

  • @hex_genrush said:

    Turn off your post game chat

    Nah i'm on Ps4. I have the possibilty to turn off messages yes but im open to meet other people in others online games ( such as Red Dead ) so its boring

  • Just start replying to them "You too!" and see how they take it.

  • when survivors escapes, they say gg, when they died they say ezzz camping tunneling. I never seen a survivor dying said gg or a survivor who escape said ezz camping and tunneling.

    I have a theory that in this game gg means victory, and tunneling and camping means I'm mad because I lost.

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/140430/explain-me-survivors-logical

    Those are trolls and there are 4x as many survivors as killers. So, more trolls. People (either side) who GG EZ at the end of a match are morons.

    I mean yah i can understand frustration to be camped/tunnel to death but now this community became childish whatever you play you get insulted lol

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Just start replying to them "You too!" and see how they take it.

    Lol, few days ago i had a girl player that keep sending "Ezzzzz baby killer" , reported her, sending this again, reported her again , about 2-3 days... now shes not responding back so i guess her Psn has been suspended after like 6 reports lmfao

  • @Venzhas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1182948#Comment_1182948

    I mean yah i can understand frustration to be camped/tunnel to death but now this community became childish whatever you play you get insulted lol

    I survivor main and I won't even disagree. I play no-kill killer games where I intentionally let everyone live to see if I can pip and will get a "ggez" type commentary at the end and I just stare at it like... I hope so. If you die when I'm not even trying to kill you, you are really really bad at this game ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I get the same commentary from killers too although you know it's coming because it's inevitably the guy who camped, tunneled, and slugged his way to victory.

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1182959#Comment_1182959

    I survivor main and I won't even disagree. I play no-kill killer games where I intentionally let everyone live to see if I can pip and will get a "ggez" type commentary at the end and I just stare at it like... I hope so. If you die when I'm not even trying to kill you, you are really really bad at this game ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I get the same commentary from killers too although you know it's coming because it's inevitably the guy who camped, tunneled, and slugged his way to victory.

    I get what you mean.

    I've had games where I've just been tunnelled and camped out, gone to the killer and said "Hey, could you NOT play like a piece of trash and show me the respect I showed you by not doing all the survivor annoying things?" only to get called salty and that they payed money for the game so they can play how they want.


    I thought this game was rated Adult/Mature, but it feels like lately there's more kids than in Call of Duty stereotypes.

  • I send gg if i had a fun game even if i die. If the killer did and amazing mindgame or was very good at chasing me i send a gg

  • Just reply with ez 4k bb survivor even if u didnt 4k they get so mad. If a killer messages u say ez escape bb killer even when u didnt escape.

  • Must be a PC thing, hardly get messages on Xbox

  • Survivor: *Gets tunneled* - Fuing tunneler piece of sh

    Survivor: *Plays against a killer that plays like the survivor wants* *Tbags at exit gates* - gg ez baby killer

    makes sense

  • @Venzhas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1182955#Comment_1182955

    Lol, few days ago i had a girl player that keep sending "Ezzzzz baby killer" , reported her, sending this again, reported her again , about 2-3 days... now shes not responding back so i guess her Psn has been suspended after like 6 reports lmfao

    You reported someone for saying ez baby killer ... talk about abuse of the ban/report system

  • You give an inch, they take a mile. That's why you don't play nice because you're just gonna get crapped on by them in the chat anyway.

    I still play nice sometimes anyway but only if I dedicate the game to being a "not that serious" one. Then the survivors can make fun of me all they want if they think I'm bad, and just look dumb af in the process. But if you try being a little nice when you're trying to have a serious game, that's a surefire way to get them to act like that.

  • thats sadly the logic and mindset of a survivor.

  • When deathslinger first came out I wasn't too good at him and didn't get any antigen perks but i did get noed and devour hope. So I played him and they of course spread out the gens and there was no way I was going to win without a noed clutch so i just chased this one guy for 40ish seconds and the gens pop and right after they also got noed. I get messages from this guy saying how i was bad and how i throw the game to get him... There was no way i was going to win that game with gens spread apart and noed gone as soon as i got it XD

  • @MissKitty95 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1182962#Comment_1182962

    You reported someone for saying ez baby killer ... talk about abuse of the ban/report system

    On ps4, its considerated as harassment since she send me this like 30 times making sure i read it lol

  • I am just being cool with them. In post game chat when they start typing "gg ez, noob" i just say "yeah, i'm trying to learn this killer, i'm trying my best. Cool game tho, wp all"

    they literally have no idea what's happening in their little brains and they leave or saying "oh sorry, wp" :p

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Just start replying to them "You too!" and see how they take it.

    What happens when they say you too back?

  • Some survivors do that to each other too, sadly. As killer you will get it more often than as survivor. They are just pissed, salty or whatever because you didn't play how they wanted or expected. I also keep my ps4 messages public because there are rare times that i get good ones or talk to new people.

  • Then they clearly are more braindead than your average Hag player (the kind that puts at least 3 traps at a hook and camps nearby) and should simply be ignored.