Survivor = Easy Mode

And it keeps getting easier.

Comments

  • it is ez mode because as soon as the game is not ez mode, you just let yourself die on the hook and move on ot the next match instandly, aka ez mode.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1181653#Comment_1181653

    Nerfs? You mean the two balance changes I literally explained to you but you want to cry nerf because you want easy mode?

    How is making toolboxes faster, just with less charges, and able to sabo FASTER, a nerf hon?

    Also, heres my CURRENT AS OF RIGHT NOW survivor page. Funny how people who say they play both, actually play both and not just using it to argue with someone who wants to play the side vs side complain card.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/115/L2FV2NYET1ZC.jpg

    So I'm a killer main?

    LOL @ wanting easy mode 😂 ok buddy.

    "How is making toolboxes faster, just with less charges, and able to sabo FASTER, a nerf hon?"

    Is this a serious questions? They quickly do a tiny percent of a gen and then are nothing but an eyesore the rest of the match. Its 3 whole seconds of advantage that is nullified if a killer pats your gen before you finish it. They're trash. You are able to sabo faster, which is pointless because hook rates were increased while hook distance was decreased some time ago - so if by some magic you happen to be on the hook the killer was headed to - they can just change course easily without incident. The latest patch also enforced that hooks cannot be 99'd and re-spawn after sabo is a matter of seconds - extended by a max of like 15 seconds at the most with a rare addon. There's no point.

    Thanks for sharing your survivor screen - whats your killer screen look like? ;)

  • I have seen a few of your videos now through your self promotion on here and all of them are the same. Endless moaning.


    There was even one where you played an absolutely abysmal huntress game and proceeded to make out like you were being "genrushed" but actually you were just fixated on tunnelling the ######### out of one survivor which lost you the game. Maybe take your own advice from a recent video about quitting the game because you quite clearly dislike playing it. The dislike seems to be because they haven't made it a guaranteed 4k for all killer players irrelevant of ability, which is the only time you will be happy.


    There is nothing funny about endless whining.

  • @VikingWilson said:

    And it keeps getting easier.

    I play strictly Solo Que when I play survivor and there is nothing easy about it! I get potato teammates about 90% of the time and most the time I have to do at least 4 out of 5 gens if not all 5 myself only to get killed on my first hook because my teammates hide the entire game and then run for the exit leaving me to die. I don't know why everyone assumes EVERY game for survivor is easy mode or other think killer is easy. Every game is different and yes some or easier then others on both side but every game is different and that is what makes this game fun. It is a gamble of difficulty each round. I survive as a huuuman about 45% of the time. As a killer I actually don't play to 4k but to just have fun and actually just mess around with survivors. I like to make sure we all get points and will not tunnel and let each person do a little something. =) I normally let one or two survive as well. =)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1180728#Comment_1180728

    It is, but what more can the developers do? If they remove SWF, the game will decline and stagnate. Being able to survive with friends is a huge draw in this game. People will always find a way to communicate in this game. Balancing the game around that is the best they can do, even if its not close to being at that stage yet.

    I play on the switch and maybe I am lucky but SWF has not become a problem on here yet. I have over 1k hours played and have not dealt with SWF yet. I hate how that is breaking the game and sadly developers really can't deal with it. It is funny because I seen people that use mics say the developers support it. They do not support mics but just can't battle or stop it so their hands are tied.

    I will say I do play with friends at times but we 100% HONEST do it without mics. It makes the game that much more fun. It is how it was meant to be played. We will play a few rounds then hangout someplace later and talk and laugh about how bad we did. lol

  • I can't put into words why I hate this but I'll try. I think it's the lack of script and rambling. seems like pointless wingeing.

  • It's easy if you decide to play boring. Camp and pull pallets early, don't go for safes, loop the God windows only etc.

  • @aregularplayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1180702#Comment_1180702

    You are a rank 20 survivor, your opinion means absolutelly nothing, I'm sorry. I'm not saying it is harder than playing killer, it's different. Try playing solo queue and grow you some survivor skills to understando the difference. Spoiler Alert: Being good isn't enough to survive, you depend on other survivors and the kiler making mistakes, like tunelling the best looper.

    Rank really doesn't matter. For example, I've been playing for about 1.5 - 2 years. Since I don't play this like it's a job, I'm often in lower ranks but my skills are about mid-rank. Stop relying on "rank" to determine someone's skill because some people do play other games and take breaks from DBD. Fundamental flaw with this community is relying on arbitrary numbers to assume someone else's skill level.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    Id love to see solo survivor buffed to SwF and then killers are buffed accordingly

    You can never buff solo to swf level. Not even with voice comms.

    ”swf” as most people picture it is 4 people with the intention of winning and using good communication and strategy to do that.

    Even with voice comms, if you play solo and get some ochido wannabe in your lobby who just wants to taunt the killer with a flashlight then you’re still going to get wrecked.

  • @Johnble said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1181705#Comment_1181705

    Rank really doesn't matter. For example, I've been playing for about 1.5 - 2 years. Since I don't play this like it's a job, I'm often in lower ranks but my skills are about mid-rank. Stop relying on "rank" to determine someone's skill because some people do play other games and take breaks from DBD. Fundamental flaw with this community is relying on arbitrary numbers to assume someone else's skill level.

    Ok, he is a GOD rank 20 survivor who steps in a bear trap positioned in the clearest position in the map. Did you watch his survivor gameplay? He plays like a total potato. The killer were absolutelly clueless about the game and he still got downed! You are the one relying on arbitrary bs to assume he is not a potato.

  • Duh.

    It is fun though, in a casual sort of way.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Killer main here, the way I see it:

    Solo survivor with bad teammates = Hell

    Solo survivor with moderately skilled teammates = could go one way or another

    Solo survivor with good teammates = depending on the Killer, possibility of going pretty well

    SWF with mixed skilled players = could really go any way depending on how seriously they are taking it

    SWF hardcore tryharding with communication and full meta builds = easy mode

    playing solo with bad teammates is imo worse than playing killer, yes I am killer main

  • Lol okay nice bait

  • Why are you guys necroing a 1 year old thread?

  • Haven't been an easy survivor mode today.

    My skiill checks are embarrassing today 🤣😂

    Also I've had idiot team mates who literally have just run out infront of the killer then complain to me they were cheating for knowing where they were all the time during end chat 😳🙈

  • The game is largely fair in solo queue games, so it's tough to nerf SWF since that would likely result in playing solo becoming unviable.

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    Haven't been an easy survivor mode today.

    My skiill checks are embarrassing today 🤣😂

    Also I've had idiot team mates who literally have just run out infront of the killer then complain to me they were cheating for knowing where they were all the time during end chat 😳🙈

    The last 2 killers i played against today, disconnected after 3 gens went down with only 1 hook.

    So uhh... that seems to be a thing now.

    Solo queue, btw.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2160838#Comment_2160838

    The last 2 killers i played against today, disconnected after 3 gens went down with only 1 hook.

    So uhh... that seems to be a thing now.

    Solo queue, btw.

    Almost like the solo queues are worth the wait when it comes to time wasters really.

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2160851#Comment_2160851

    Almost like the solo queues are worth the wait when it comes to time wasters really.

    Its becoming frustrating. I wait longer in a queue than what the matches take.

  • Another killer main who got screwed by some random surv

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2160862#Comment_2160862

    Its becoming frustrating. I wait longer in a queue than what the matches take.

    Ah I know.man tell me about it. Queue times are ridiculous that's why I stop playing evenings now cos after like 7pm I find matches harder to get and end up waiting for 10 maybe 15 minutes for a game that lasts like 3 lol

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2160878#Comment_2160878

    Ah I know.man tell me about it. Queue times are ridiculous that's why I stop playing evenings now cos after like 7pm I find matches harder to get and end up waiting for 10 maybe 15 minutes for a game that lasts like 3 lol

    Yes, it´s ridiculous. I really wonder what the devs plan doing about it.

  • @BarbecueiChilli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1180708#Comment_1180708

    playing solo with bad teammates is imo worse than playing killer, yes I am killer main

    You necro’d this post so hard that my grandma came back to life just to express how annoyed she was at what you did. Are you aware that you responded to a post that is over a year old?

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1180808#Comment_1180808

    Considering 75% of the posts on this forum fit this criteria, it is hard to ignore.

    I still don't understand why there is no Block/Ignore User function on these forums. It's not a new feature and most forums have some way of blocking other users.

  • Killer = Easy Mode

    See? I can say things with no points to back it up too.

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2160775#Comment_2160775

    You necro’d this post so hard that my grandma came back to life just to express how annoyed she was at what you did. Are you aware that you responded to a post that is over a year old?

    I don't see the problem

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2160928#Comment_2160928

    Yes, it´s ridiculous. I really wonder what the devs plan doing about it.

    Sweet FA mate.

  • Get out of the yellow/green ranks first buddy

1 2 ›