FIX GRABBING IN GENERAL PLEASE

I literally lost a 3k because my grab didn’t register, this isn’t even the first time this has happened I’m literally done playing killer until it’s fixed, Im fine with getting gen rush cause I have perks to counter it like blood warden but I can’t secure a 3k because the grab animation stops and I can’t grab them!?!? Please fix this and make playing killer worth while.

Comments

  • @skynightjourney said:

    I literally lost a 3k because my grab didn’t register, this isn’t even the first time this has happened I’m literally done playing killer until it’s fixed, Im fine with getting gen rush cause I have perks to counter it like blood warden but I can’t secure a 3k because the grab animation stops and I can’t grab them!?!? Please fix this and make playing killer worth while.

    It's not just on console. It's across all platforms.

    But a dev will come in here and tell you that, they are working on it even though it's been 6+ months this bug has been known, and they haven't done ######### about it.

  • @MigrantTheGreat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/139487/fix-grabbing-on-xbox-please

    It's not just on console. It's across all platforms.

    But a dev will come in here and tell you that, they are working on it even though it's been 6+ months this bug has been known, and they haven't done ######### about it.

    Thats even worse, it sucks cause I really enjoy playing killer but It just ruins it with all the bugs, like I can’t even remember how many times I’ve lost a hook or even a 4K because a grab didn’t register :/

  • PS4. Had a cocky Jane butt dance at an exit gate because the locker didn't open when I tried opening it, and the grab when she left didn't register.

    Now i must kill all Janes.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    PS4. Had a cocky Jane butt dance at an exit gate because the locker didn't open when I tried opening it, and the grab when she left didn't register.

    Now i must kill all Janes.

    Happened yesterday to me with a Squadette (swf Claudette group) one of them was going for a save and I grabbed them but the game was like “no” so they got the hook and my blood warden ran out as soon as they got the team mate off... feels bad :/

  • If you are done playing killer until they fix this then we won't see you in the game for very long time. Because they probably added this to the list of Soon™ wich means in a very long time or most likely never. If something doesn't bother the survivors it rarely get fixed.

  • @Irisora said:

    If you are done playing killer until they fix this then we won't see you in the game for very long time. Because they probably added this to the list of Soon™ wich means in a very long time or most likely never. If something doesn't bother the survivors it rarely get fixed.

    Dang, well maybe they’ll fix it at some point? I’ll have hope for it, but if not then guess days of killer are over for now unless they do somethin new or fix it.

  • I have no idea how to fix it but perhaps they could extend the time that a survivor is grabable to like half or even less than a second after they let go.

  • @OrangeJack said:

    I have no idea how to fix it but perhaps they could extend the time that a survivor is grabable to like half or even less than a second after they let go.

    That’s better than anything I got, I just hate that it gives me the grab animation then glitches me out of it so the grab doesn’t work and the survivors escape

  • I have so many screen records on the PS4 becuase it happens every killer game I play. I won't even play killer anymore because it does it every game now.

  • It goes both ways. Survivor getting grabbed for no reason. Or full unhooks being cancelled. Dont make it sound like its a killer only issue.

  • @DeVil_DeVaul said:

    I have so many screen records on the PS4 becuase it happens every killer game I play. I won't even play killer anymore because it does it every game now.

    Yea it happens when I played on ps4 too

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    It goes both ways. Survivor getting grabbed for no reason. Or full unhooks being cancelled. Dont make it sound like its a killer only issue.

    Well it happens more often then not when I play killer, has yet to happen to me while I’m survivor

  • I cannot trust grabs so I dont go for them. Simple as that.

  • @Raven014 said:

    I cannot trust grabs so I dont go for them. Simple as that.

    Good idea, wish we were able to trust them though cause they could be so useful if they could work :/

  • @skynightjourney said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1175752#Comment_1175752

    Good idea, wish we were able to trust them though cause they could be so useful if they could work :/

    Yeah. The only grabs I've actually trusted are Hag hook grabs.

  • @Raven014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1175757#Comment_1175757

    Yeah. The only grabs I've actually trusted are Hag hook grabs.

    I don’t play hag so I wouldn’t know but I’m glad that actually works out and hopefully it doesn’t get buggy

  • @skynightjourney said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1175059#Comment_1175059

    Thats even worse, it sucks cause I really enjoy playing killer but It just ruins it with all the bugs, like I can’t even remember how many times I’ve lost a hook or even a 4K because a grab didn’t register :/

    Ruins it when the killer is getting bullied by smug survivor.... im going to punish games now for a week , after every killer nerf or survivor boost. Im hoping to kill the player base since dbd sees fit to cottle survivors when i spend so much mo ey buying killers.