How many killer mains would stop playing if?
DBD became balanced and looping and camping were not allowed/viable anymore?
What if you all started playing the game the way it was meant to be played, and called out the devs then?
My thought is Dev's are allowing camping because they are allowing Looping.
So why give the DEVs a good reason to stop looping.
Comments
The way I see it, camping is a legit strat, and so is looping. You have nobody but yourself to blame if you get pallet looped. Nobody ever said you have to keep following them, the best counter to pallet looping is walking away. And if they hook camp then y'know, you're helping your team just by being there as they can get all the gens they want while the killer is being an idiot.
Well this is for the killer mains that don't have skill and are cry babies.
This is because they have to find a way to incorporate it because of all the cry baby Survivors who suck at hiding and LoS jukes. They have no skill and need a way to win by abusing game mechanics and letting the mechanics of the game carry them. instead of playing smart and not getting found and caught.
So is it the same thing for killers on camping? Did the Devs allow camping because some killers have no skill either? Survivors are op, but I'm not like them, I do just fine without DS and I'm great at sneaking around with O.o.O.
So but explain this to the other killers then, other wise they will just keep whinning,
I'm also a stealth player who hates looping, so I may just be biased.
Tell that to the other killer mains
Dad why is this Blue_Ape trying to bait me?
Secondly, stop letting your bias cloud your judgement.
Camping is boring and unskilled, but at least the game is balanced for it. Killer camps, all three other Survivors have free reign of the map to do whatever the Hell they want. Camping has a draw back. The Killer has no map pressure.
Looping is boring and unskilled, and the game is not balanced for it. Survivor Loops, it has no draw backs whatsoever. The solo Survivor wins, the Survivor team wins, only the Killer loses.
It doesn’t matter if it’s boring or unskilled, it’s if the game is balanced for it. Balanced for camping, yes, balanced for Looping, not at all.
But that doesn't change how toxic it is or how cheap, survivors are not entitled a free save, but killers don't deserve a free kill either.
I actually can't play DBD because my internet is bad.
Also, someones desperate to proove this toxic unbalanced game isn't that at all with all your comments.
I am good, and I'll be better and have more skill when I start maining killer, getting 4K without camping.
Camping isn't less toxic, and killers are to touchy
Scrub ranks? Okay so every time the rank resets your bad too?
I bought DBD so I could play a game and have fun with my friends.
And I will be good at a killer, given time and practice.
Who are you to say I'm a bad player because I'm at rank 20? Just real talk, salty gamer
You are not entitled to a free escape. Get over it.
too funny
Your not entitled a free kill either. So why not you touchy killers get over D-stike
I don't have time to advance in the ranks even if I wanted too, my internet is awful in this new house we moved too.
Also quit being a jerk off, I don't need your insults
Because D-strike basically renders the hard work i spent chasing you down twice completely irrelevant. D-strike is also why you get camped on the hook assuming i'm not running Dying Light or Remember me. Dying Light makes camping you to death a priority.
No killer that wants to win or advance runs those perks.
LOL
I am a survivor main and I said the same thing for tunneling. One match I've got tunneled really bad and insulted the killer. That killer didn't get mad at me or insult me. He just said that if I am better than he is, I should go and play wraith, don't tunnel or camp anybody and get a 4k.
The matches were horrible.
Don't get me wrong. Without camping or tunneling I can easily get 4k with huntress. There are matches when I don't even down injured survivors deliberately and chase the healthy survivors after hook saves. Not every killer is viable for 12 hooks though.
You won't be able to main killers I warn you. You already played survivor side and get used to it. The survivor side is stress free and easy while the killer side needs you in action all the time. Most probably you won't switch to the killer side unless you start to play nurse or hillbilly.
This is why I support killers in this forum even though I am a survivor main. The game is not balanced for most of the killers and if the survivors are as good as the killer, Killers except for nurse, hillbilly and to a degree huntress have almost no chance.
I hope you play the killer side at high ranks with non viable killers soon and understand their problems and understand why they camp or tunnel.
The problem isnt camping and looping its the fact that the power role (killer)is the weakest side looping and camping have nothing to do with it. Everything is in the survivors favor hell so are the devs as once they make a small killer buff they give survivors a huge buff like the way they are buffing pallets by making killers be able to not hit you before the pallet fully fell. Which is stupid because getting hits like that are hard and take skill but hey survivors need another way of not getting hit huh?
im not insulting you, im just laughing at the standup comedy routine youre doing.
@BLUE_APE said:
I would like to see where you get your information because it seems you are assuming that those perks are useless. Dying Light with thanatophobia, distressing, and colourophobia plus unerving presence do wonders. Remember me with NOED and Blood Warden and bitter murmur are used in endgame builds.
Every discussion I throw out, idea I offer and a lot of people on here (and I've seen on youtube) run nothing but Hex ruin, Enduring, BBQ, and some other ranking killer perk for the build.
I have a lot of reason to believe so.
How would you know, your in prison
But your still assuming that they never change up their builds for different killers. Give me more evidence that actually proves ALL Killers across all platforms run nothing but the perks you mentioned. The fact remains that your statement is False.
Tell me I'm wrong a after you ask them your self have and have at least 50 comments saying the don't run the any of the ones I mentioned.
Well go back to where you belong then or stop bothering me.
I'm busy.
While most killer mains would do just fine there's a few I can think of on 1 hand in this very forum that'd probably quit or continue complaining. The same is true for most survivors having no trouble adapting to the changes. There's always going to be the outliers that'll complain even if the game is perfectly balanced.
The main difference between looping and camping, is that camping is punishable. The killer can be punished for not leaving the hook if the others do the gens instead of run into the killer's trap. With looping, sure, you can leave that survivor, but the next one will probably just loop you as well.
Weather you believe me or not I have been playing since last Christmas.
DBD was 10 dollars that time, and true I only been able to play for about a year til (personal reasons) caused us to move, even then I never really cared about my rank.
So why not you back off waste someone elses time looser.
/thread
You wouldn't know would you? since you have a history.
Ruin: The only thing that can even pretend to keep Survivors from completing the gen in 3 mins.
Enduring: Allows the killer to challenge the multitude of pallets Survivors have at their disposal without wasting ages during stuns(never mind slightly midigating DS).
BBQ: Allows Killers to have a chance at keeping up the pressure on Survivors instead of wasting time checking all the gens while the Survivors bang them out one after another.
Feel free to provide examples of perks Survivors MUST run in order to have a chance against the power that the BASE GAME gives Killers. I'll wait.
Survivors don't need perks to win, honestly I run Laurie's 3 perks most of the time (plus sprint burst with its new buff) and I do just fine, I don't need sprint burst since I switch it out with spine chill.
You started talking non sense when you started insulting me.
GG, don't be jerk off.
No and I witnessed it multiple times.
Oh and did you forget that the ranks reset? there are high ranker's who go back to twenty, incase you forgot.
Stop being a troll, jerk, I have reported you already for your rude and un called for comments, now how about you waste your time ruining the experience of DBD for some other players.
Now go away
if you felt insulted, thats because your lie caused laughter.