I stopped playing... What's next?

This is a game I've loved since launch, I've always been a constant player, but now my friends and I have switched games, I used to play about 20 games per day, but now I barely play 1 or 2.

I think I'm burned out... I love the game, don't get me wrong, but I don't know what happened that made me feel burned out after so many years...

No, it's not the bugs, no, it's not the balance, I'm a rank 1 surv and killer (Trapper and Bill mains). I don't know how to explain this, but I really hope I can enjoy this game as much as I did before.

Maybe the problem is that I have nothing to look for? No rank rewards that make me wanna keep playing?

I completed the rift and the archives, I am a rank 1 in both roles, I have all my favourite players P3 LVL 50 with the perks I want top level.

No, I don't think 4 men SWF is OP, I can 4k no problem, no, I don't have a problem vs campers and tunnelers and I don't do the gens if I notice them, I like the challenge, no, I don't have a problem with keys or Ebonys. I've always loved this game and always will.

Comments

  • Try other not competitive game like Gang beasts. Then you will come back to this game soon.

  • In case you're wondering, just in case you want to satisfy your curiosity, I started playing Rainbow Six, Apex, the new COD and Injustice 2 way more than DBD

  • Try Darkest Dungeon, it's 75%off in steam, and it's addictive and good fun.

  • @Coder said:

    Try Darkest Dungeon, it's 75%off in steam, and it's addictive and good fun.

    I'm rocking Injustice 2 for the 1st time, amazing story btw, and in case the burn out doesn't come off soon I'll try Darkest Dungeon, thanks for the advice :)

  • Never look back

  • Resident evil marathon starting tomorrow after I get my last tier tonight

    tenor (1).gif

    A break is the best thing to do

  • megaman saga binge replaying and retro gaming, that's what I've been doing for the last month...

    in the end, you just need a pause, that just like the DC penalty, needs to get longer and longer every time.

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    Resident evil marathon starting tomorrow after I get my last tier tonight

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/887/COAQKXWER5Z2.gif

    A break is the best thing to do

    This is actually a good idea!

  • @Carlosylu said:

    In case you're wondering, just in case you want to satisfy your curiosity, I started playing Rainbow Six, Apex, the new COD and Injustice 2 way more than DBD

    Doom Eternal and Animal Crossing New Horizons!

  • Animal Crossing is great to be honest, I'm gonna buy some games for the quarentine, hehehe

  • I've gone back to playing through the Lego adventure games in sequence... it makes a nice calming contrast to DBD... :)

  • How about "Civilisation"? 

  • @Carlosylu said:

    This is a game I've loved since launch, I've always been a constant player, but now my friends and I have switched games, I used to play about 20 games per day, but now I barely play 1 or 2.

    I think I'm burned out... I love the game, don't get me wrong, but I don't know what happened that made me feel burned out after so many years...

    No, it's not the bugs, no, it's not the balance, I'm a rank 1 surv and killer (Trapper and Bill mains). I don't know how to explain this, but I really hope I can enjoy this game as much as I did before.

    Maybe the problem is that I have nothing to look for? No rank rewards that make me wanna keep playing?

    I completed the rift and the archives, I am a rank 1 in both roles, I have all my favourite players P3 LVL 50 with the perks I want top level.

    No, I don't think 4 men SWF is OP, I can 4k no problem, no, I don't have a problem vs campers and tunnelers and I don't do the gens if I notice them, I like the challenge, no, I don't have a problem with keys or Ebonys. I've always loved this game and always will.

    Predator hunting grounds <3


    I'm currently playing MHW: Iceborne, absolutely loving it :D

  • @TunnelVision said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/138532/i-stopped-playing-whats-next

    Predator hunting grounds <3

    I'm currently playing MHW: Iceborne, absolutely loving it :D

    I hate you...

    *Cries in Xbox One X without Predator Hunting Grounds

  • @Oshi said:

    How about "Civilisation"? 

    Satisfactory is a chill game. Coming out on Steam soon too.