ah. it's always nice going against survivors who like to abuse DS

it's so fun going against survivors who work on a gen and then hop in a locker for a minute of immunity , such a great thing to have in a game where time is important.

imagine if a killer had a perk where in the middle of the match they could block all gens for a whole minute , man that would be amazing.

Comments

  • The one thing I want for decisive, is to make it that once you touch a gen, the perk deactivates. You're not tunneling if you find a random survivor on a gen that's injured.

  • @Cheers said:

    The one thing I want for decisive, is to make it that once you touch a gen, the perk deactivates. You're not tunneling if you find a random survivor on a gen that's injured.

    right? I was chasing another survivor when i heard someone working on a gen near by so i switched targets.

  • DS should immediately de-activate if the killer hooks another survivor.

    The fact that DS is a full minute of immunity is ridiculous when it's meant to be an "anti-tunneling" perk.

  • There is no immunity. Stop telling these lie every Day.

  • @Cheers said:

    The one thing I want for decisive, is to make it that once you touch a gen, the perk deactivates. You're not tunneling if you find a random survivor on a gen that's injured.

    On a gen, full health, or in a locker. That way it can't be abused and if you made a stupid decision you get punished for it.

  • @underlord99 said:

    it's so fun going against survivors who work on a gen and then hop in a locker for a minute of immunity , such a great thing to have in a game where time is important.

    imagine if a killer had a perk where in the middle of the match they could block all gens for a whole minute , man that would be amazing.

    I can’t tell if you’re joking but.. Corrupt Intervention.. Thrilling over and over..


    Leave them to do nothing in the locker, slug them, wait it out at the locker, or go after someone else.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    There is no immunity. Stop telling these lie every Day.

    DS simply existing is a strength on its own if there is an obsession. Every Survivor has odds of having it and every time the Killer even thinks of picking someone up or opening a locker after even the worst of saves he could be punished for it.

    DS punishes the Killer for doing his own job. That's the same as a Survivor blowing up a gen anyway after hitting 2 skill checks in a row.

  • The amount of ######### survivors get away with because of this perk is astounding. But don't worry dude, just "dOnT tUNneL 4HeAd"

  • @DisappointedUser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/136671/ah-its-always-nice-going-against-survivors-who-like-to-abuse-ds

    I can’t tell if you’re joking but.. Corrupt Intervention.. Thrilling over and over..

    Leave them to do nothing in the locker, slug them, wait it out at the locker, or go after someone else.

    notice how I said mid game ? and thrilling doesnt really do anything if a survivor is on the gen. hell it even pauses gen regression .

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    There is no immunity. Stop telling these lie every Day.

    Alright, since you wanna be intentionally dense it's immunity from getting picked up for a hooking. The worst that can happen to you is getting slugged. If you get in a locker I can't do anything to you as the only way to remove you at that point is a grab. Therefore, you have total immunity in a locker, and immunity from all but slugging outside a locker.

    There, clear enough for you? It's a not a lie, it's you deliberately pretending to be stupid.

  • @Kwikwitted said:

    DS should immediately de-activate if the killer hooks another survivor.

    The fact that DS is a full minute of immunity is ridiculous when it's meant to be an "anti-tunneling" perk.

    it should be 40 seconds just like "remember me" going from 50 seconds to 30 for no reason.

  • DS should deactivate if you touch a gen or when another survivor is hooked.

  • That would probably fix it, but again I think 60 seconds is fine as long as there are conditions for nullifying it such as hooking someone else.

  • @underlord99 said:

    it's so fun going against survivors who work on a gen and then hop in a locker for a minute of immunity , such a great thing to have in a game where time is important.

    imagine if a killer had a perk where in the middle of the match they could block all gens for a whole minute , man that would be amazing.

    Nemesis + Dead Man's Switch? That would be a lot more than a minute total if you're doing well.

  • I think the reason why survivors force DS is because if they don't there's a chance that they just wasted a whole perk slot on a perk that they didn't even use, and that's just no fun. But even if they made ds do something in addition to what it already does, survivors would still force it since that bad behavior has already been established for them.

  • Don't tunnel? Simple.

  • No proof.

    No vid.

    No pic.

    Another killer wanting to freely tunnel a survivor and a survivor said No.


    Those who keep saying "The perk should deactivate when another survivor is hooked" don't know the ramifications about that phrase or that nerf. I find myself in multiple situations where I slug the DS user and go for the unhooker, it's that easy. That's 3 people not on gens if you think about who needs to save them, why are you even thinking about carrying the slugged survivor and taking a chance of freeing him.

    I swear, you killers are so desperate to get this perk nerfed.

  • Just don't target on one person so hard, honestly I wouldn't mind DS cause I have a good reason to slug and apply what people call "map pressure"

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    No proof.

    No vid.

    No pic.

    Another killer wanting to freely tunnel a survivor and a survivor said No.

    Those who keep saying "The perk should deactivate when another survivor is hooked" don't know the ramifications about that phrase or that nerf. I find myself in multiple situations where I slug the DS user and go for the unhooker, it's that easy. That's 3 people not on gens if you think about who needs to save them, why are you even thinking about carrying the slugged survivor and taking a chance of freeing him.

    I swear, you killers are so desperate to get this perk nerfed.

    lmao just watch any streamer that plays killer. you'll see proof.

  • @Benno101 said:

    Don't tunnel? Simple.

    did you even read what I said ? if you have time to work on a gen then you're probably not getting tunneled.

  • @underlord99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153691#Comment_1153691

    lmao just watch any streamer that plays killer. you'll see proof.

    Any streamer has a big enough brain to slug.

    I've seen it, stop kidding yourself.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153736#Comment_1153736

    Any streamer has a big enough brain to slug.

    I've seen it, stop kidding yourself.

    how am I supposed to slug when they jump in a locker? maybe you didnt read any of the stuff I said.

  • @underlord99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1153739#Comment_1153739

    how am I supposed to slug when they jump in a locker? maybe you didnt read any of the stuff I said.

    Then that's your decision to open the locker knowing very well they're baiting you.

    Either wait the 30 seconds that they have left or move on.

  • Unpopular opinion: if you're sitting in front of a locker for a whole minute you kinda deserve to lose

  • Just don't hook anyone. Slug them until they bleed out. DS averted.

    It's really not worth going through the bother of hooking survivors. Too much time wasted walking to hooks, possibly having to deal with sabo. I miss the BBQ points, but if you don't really need BP, then it doesn't matter.

  • @underlord99 said:

    it's so fun going against survivors who work on a gen and then hop in a locker for a minute of immunity , such a great thing to have in a game where time is important.

    imagine if a killer had a perk where in the middle of the match they could block all gens for a whole minute , man that would be amazing.

    Corrupt intervention, ruin, surveillance and pgtw/thrilling tremors

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    There is no immunity. Stop telling these lie every Day.

    If you have DS equip with UB you are immune for a full minute after each hook

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Just don't hook anyone. Slug them until they bleed out. DS averted.

    It's really not worth going through the bother of hooking survivors. Too much time wasted walking to hooks, possibly having to deal with sabo. I miss the BBQ points, but if you don't really need BP, then it doesn't matter.

    That's only a solution in a world without unbreakable/soul guard. The synergy is off-the-charts at preventing a survivor from being hooked.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Just don't hook anyone. Slug them until they bleed out. DS averted.

    It's really not worth going through the bother of hooking survivors. Too much time wasted walking to hooks, possibly having to deal with sabo. I miss the BBQ points, but if you don't really need BP, then it doesn't matter.

    I did that for 10 game in a row i only slug i never hook any survivor i lost a lot of pip but having to see the hate i receive in the chat was worth it

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    No proof.

    No vid.

    No pic.

    Another killer wanting to freely tunnel a survivor and a survivor said No.

    Those who keep saying "The perk should deactivate when another survivor is hooked" don't know the ramifications about that phrase or that nerf. I find myself in multiple situations where I slug the DS user and go for the unhooker, it's that easy. That's 3 people not on gens if you think about who needs to save them, why are you even thinking about carrying the slugged survivor and taking a chance of freeing him.

    I swear, you killers are so desperate to get this perk nerfed.

    I understand that it shouldn't be deactivate if the killer hooks someone else I mean killer could hook the unhooker then hook the person who just got off the hook.

    but it should deactivate if they feel safe to do a gen or if they fully heal up.