yeah, they ask for your paying method, adress and name. Still, even tho you are filling up the form which from all of sudden exists for some reason, there is still an error and you can not buy it.
I have a strong desire to yee haw. Take my cash Behavior.
I also can't log into the forums on my phone. My home computer's fine though. How am I supposed to troll people on mobile while I'm out and about? My entire life is ruined.
Welp, if it's out of my control then I'll chill out to some western jams. I'll post the video below for anyone else that wants some Western to chill to.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me to
Just came to make this post, yep well so much for giving them money after all
Same.
Yes same issue. ๐ค
"There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."
same
yeah, they ask for your paying method, adress and name. Still, even tho you are filling up the form which from all of sudden exists for some reason, there is still an error and you can not buy it.
@Peanits or @not_Queen or anyone else have a way to reach Steam about your game?
I have a strong desire to yee haw. Take my cash Behavior.
I also can't log into the forums on my phone. My home computer's fine though. How am I supposed to troll people on mobile while I'm out and about? My entire life is ruined.
We're getting in touch to see what's going on.
It's a Steam issue, it has nothing to do with BVHR. Steams payment processor is currently down.
Welp, if it's out of my control then I'll chill out to some western jams. I'll post the video below for anyone else that wants some Western to chill to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUXf1TDEuFM&t=616sSame here, feelsbadman
Still there after another hour? Darn.
Started working for me a minute ago
Thank you for the update, it just worked for me as well.
steam works again. at least it did for me anyway
@Pythonheir Thanks I was going to share this too. ๐
Echoing the others, Chains of Hate is now buyable.
I am yee haw enabled.
...oh, and there's a photographer...researching things...
YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAW