Moving in your chair..
Hey, whenever you play killer, do you find yourself lunging forward a bit in your chair on a basic attack to help with the reach? LOL
Yeah, me neither ;)
Hey, whenever you play killer, do you find yourself lunging forward a bit in your chair on a basic attack to help with the reach? LOL
Yeah, me neither ;)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes...................
No but extended chases tighten my rear so much I could crush diamonds into super diamonds.
LOL
I lunge in my chair even when I blink as Nurse.
all the damn time
Yes I find myself all the time only to get a pallet dropped on my head
A lot! When I lunge with Doc's big stick, I tend to lean forward. I also move left or right to duck flashlights, lol.
Yes, every time. My wife laughs and asks if it helps. I think it does
I do it from time to time when it's a really close call, like if they're vaulting a window. I'm not proud of it, and this is the only game where I'll do it.
Just with nurse blinks myself. If I lean forward I go farther, it's proven science.
Yeah I do. Horvath did too.
I don’t really do that, I do weirdly tilt my head with Ghostface when I’m getting a good sneaky stalk off.
The higher the bloodlust level, the further I find myself leaning. I also tend to 'hop' a little when I lunge.
Dude, you know what? Killer is the scariest role to play. I get straight up jump scared sometimes.
If you do not see a survivor and you're not in a chase and they drop a pallet on you for the stun, that makes me jump.
I tend to lean forward all the time too, studying one part of my screen etc. I'm more focused, as opposed to survivor where I keep my camera on a swivel.
Too many times, Myers. Too many times.
I used to; but since then killer role has become more of a "I expect to lose anyways" so I don't get as into it as I used to. So I don't stress or lean into hits or get overly excited anymore like that.
🤔 I do those, but not on dbd for some reason.
I'm more likely to move with the controller on other games
To add to that, the time I am the most 'jumpy' as a survivor....is when I'm holding the lever to open the gates. Most nerve-racking 20 sec ever! LOL
I do this as well, I lunge forward and I've been known to duck when I've got pallet stunned :)
Yeah definitely. I used to try and dodge the bullets in Time Crisis too.
no, never happens
All the time.
When the match gets intense I start clenching my whole body and leaning forward.
Yes I do.
I also tilt my own head up or down every time I look up or down as killer to avoid a flashlight blind. Or when I’m playing Plague and I look up to make my puke go farther.
I paid a lot of money for my chair to finally have a decent one which will not destroy my back while playing on the PC.
I will not move on it in any way which will give me back pains!
I've done this on many occasions, sometimes i noticed myself leave the chair lol...
It just means to me anyways that I'm getting right into the game. The only downside is when i realise that my housemate is laughing behind me, and she's got her phone in her hand recording my impulse lunge, haha.