Let's talk about wraith

What does wraith open and close lockers with when he's cloaked? ๐Ÿคฃ

Also, let's talk about anything else you think is unique about him! ๐Ÿค”

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Idk what else you'd want about Wraith other than he desperately needs a buff. Yellow windstorm as base kit when... Literally everybody's been asking for a buff for him for the past 2 years because without a windstorm add-on he's abysmal. He's basically Man With Stick without it because he's so slow. Even with add-ons he's not good at all but he's passable. If you get a quick down he can be alright, he excels at the "Down, hook, repeat" formula.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    Idk what else you'd want about Wraith other than he desperately needs a buff. Yellow windstorm as base kit when... Literally everybody's been asking for a buff for him for the past 2 years because without a windstorm add-on he's abysmal. He's basically Man With Stick without it because he's so slow. Even with add-ons he's not good at all but he's passable. If you get a quick down he can be alright, he excels at the "Down, hook, repeat" formula.

    I wasn't asking for improvements on him. I just wanted to make a troll discussion about him.

  • Wraith is the best boi. He bing bongs the best. I love the pap pap pap of his feet on the floor or through the mud on the swamp. I ran around during Hanukkah with the candle head telling people they were visited by the Menowraith.

  • @Iron said:

    Wraith is the best boi. He bing bongs the best. I love the pap pap pap of his feet on the floor or through the mud on the swamp. I ran around during Hanukkah with the candle head telling people they were visited by the Menowraith.

    Where he put his shoes at ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿค”

  • He sadly had to give up on fresh kicks a long time ago, he was self conscious about how silly floating shoes looked

  • @Iron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1144852#Comment_1144852

    He sadly had to give up on fresh kicks a long time ago, he was self conscious about how silly floating shoes looked

    Oh no ๐Ÿ˜ฃ people be judging wraith and make him feel bad. No shoes for wraith ๐Ÿคก

  • @deollie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1144857#Comment_1144857

    Oh no ๐Ÿ˜ฃ people be judging wraith and make him feel bad. No shoes for wraith ๐Ÿคก

    That's why he's always hiding. I want to be his friend though, best buds

  • Since Wraith is obviously DbD's best waifu, should we all start calling him The Wraifu?

  • Probably with his free hand. The one not holding the bell or weapon.

    Certainly not with the twigs he calls legs.

  • I like...

    • His Power
    • His outfits
    • His Add-ons
    • His "From 0 to 100" moment in his lore

    I don't like...

    • Staying cloaked after getting Lightburned
    • Lightburn
    • "Blind Warrior" - Mud (Which is only because i don't like Blindness)
    • The inconsistency of having to partially uncloak to kick Pallets & Generators, but not to close Hatches & open Exit Gates and Lockers.
  • @Alice_pbg said:

    Probably with his free hand. The one not holding the bell or weapon.

    Certainly not with the twigs he calls legs.

    He definitely opens it with his toes ๐Ÿ˜ณ

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    Since Wraith is obviously DbD's best waifu, should we all start calling him The Wraifu?

    Yes. Let's start a wraifu group ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • @Boss said:

    I like...

    • His Power
    • His outfits
    • His Add-ons
    • His "From 0 to 100" moment in his lore

    I don't like...

    • Staying cloaked after getting Lightburned
    • Lightburn
    • "Blind Warrior" - Mud (Which is only because i don't like Blindness)
    • The inconsistency of having to partially uncloak to kick Pallets & Generators, but not to close Hatches & open Exit Gates and Lockers.

    It's been so long since I was lightburned that I thought it glitched me to being cloaked still.

  • wraith is probably searching in lockers how to fix the lightburn bug, since apparently devs forgot about it.

  • @Iron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1144912#Comment_1144912

    It's been so long since I was lightburned that I thought it glitched me to being cloaked still.

    That's the case, yes.

  • Got it, because I was so confused when I was chasing and couldn't attack

  • @YaiPa said:

    wraith is probably searching in lockers how to fix the lightburn bug, since apparently devs forgot about it.

    Ten to one it's less of a priority than the sound bugs. :(

  • @Iron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1145087#Comment_1145087

    Got it, because I was so confused when I was chasing and couldn't attack

    Looking back now, i feel like my comment wasn't clear on what i confirmed.

    Yes, it's the case that this is a glitch that's not been fixed yet.

    Nowhere in patchnotes is this confirmed to be a legit thing for Wraith, and @Peanits confirmed not too long ago there were no changes planned for Wraith.

    We can only wait.

  • @Iron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1144912#Comment_1144912

    It's been so long since I was lightburned that I thought it glitched me to being cloaked still.

    Lol me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • You know being "cloaked" or invisible doesn't mean you suddenly lack a physical presence, right?

    He opens doors with his hands, like every other normal "person"

  • @Iron said:

    Wraith is the best boi. He bing bongs the best. I love the pap pap pap of his feet on the floor or through the mud on the swamp. I ran around during Hanukkah with the candle head telling people they were visited by the Menowraith.

    I'm Jewish and you made me huehue. Good one mate.

  • Wraith is a interesting Killer, he fits to Dbd well and is very cool. I love his scarecrow skin thought, definatly one of the best skins in the game currently.

  • Wraith is a misunderstood boi, he isn't a true killer, he "just" killed someone who killed god knows how many.

    Comparing him to the others, he is kinda nice.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1145106#Comment_1145106

    Looking back now, i feel like my comment wasn't clear on what i confirmed.

    Yes, it's the case that this is a glitch that's not been fixed yet.

    Nowhere in patchnotes is this confirmed to be a legit thing for Wraith, and @Peanits confirmed not too long ago there were no changes planned for Wraith.

    We can only wait.

    Yea, I understand now. I was just initially reading it wrong from your comment.

  • I'm glad you enjoyed it, it was a little something extra I thought was fun for the season, plus I love his glowing vigil cosmetics.

  • Wraith I've been having fun with recently. Seeing through walls and the silent bell are a joy to use.

    Though his reappearance add-ons are broken. I stacked both of them and he takes what seems like 5 seconds to uncloak.

  • My question, is where do his powers come from? How did he become the bing bong banshee boi?


    His lore simply states he killed a man, then disappeared. Why is he a ghost man with a bell?

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    Idk what else you'd want about Wraith other than he desperately needs a buff. Yellow windstorm as base kit when... Literally everybody's been asking for a buff for him for the past 2 years because without a windstorm add-on he's abysmal. He's basically Man With Stick without it because he's so slow. Even with add-ons he's not good at all but he's passable. If you get a quick down he can be alright, he excels at the "Down, hook, repeat" formula.

    Wraith is best boi. Also, if you have to rely on Windstorm add-ons to make him decent, the problem is you, not Wraith. As a Wraith main, I speak to this.

  • There was an error rendering this rich post.

  • @RisPot said:

    My question, is where do his powers come from? How did he become the bing bong banshee boi?

    His lore simply states he killed a man, then disappeared. Why is he a ghost man with a bell?

    He rang bell once and said he wanted to be a bing bong boy for the entity.