Yes, but my favorite pizza topping is pineapple and most of the pizzas I eat are veggie pizzas, so I don't know how much my vote that you're not crazy means.
Yes, but my favorite pizza topping is pineapple and most of the pizzas I eat are veggie pizzas, so I don't know how much my vote that you're not crazy means.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No just no! lol
Dipping pizza in ranch should be considered a crime against humanity.
Sry, can’t vote on this. The choices are too limited. I dip the crust only
no.... just..... no. sorry Groot
Yes, but my favorite pizza topping is pineapple and most of the pizzas I eat are veggie pizzas, so I don't know how much my vote that you're not crazy means.
I'd have to like pizza first before even attempting.
I mean i don't even know what Ranch is XD
I prefer blue cheese dip though.
Yes but I have to be in the mood and the pizza can't be anything too fancy.
Its more of a "meh why not" thing for me.
I 1000% agree with what @Hoodied said!
Yeah I dip my Pizza in Ranch. It's good. 🍕
WHY? First pineapple, now this?
Not on the regular pizza but on the crust for sure
Yes, but just the crust. It is like a bonus bread stick.
I mean... just why?
Because it taste good
Hell yes. Ranch, blue cheese, hot sauce. I love condiments
It's an interesting combination I must say, but idk, I never tried it. Maybe on the crust?
I do sometimes but in general I hate it
I forget.
your insane
We're all insane - just in different ways.
YES
Ew