PSA to killers who lobby dodge

a PSA especially true for console players, not used to dedicated servers:

killers, when you dodge a lobby the survivors will remain waiting for a killer with precedence over anybody else.

this means that if you try to rejoin a lobby immediately, you will most probably join the same survivors, over and over again.

solution: don’t lobby dodge, or just turn off the game.

-a fellow killer

Comments

  • Or keep trolling the same lobby over and over again.

    🤔

  • Or keep doing what you're doing until you don't get the lobby that prompts you to dodge in the first place.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Or keep trolling the same lobby over and over again.

    🤔

    life Is yours, you do you

  • Or survivors could leave the 2x commodious 1x key 1x map and killer wouldn’t have to dodge. Silly survivors

  • Is this a bait thread, or are you serious? 🤣

  • giphy.gif

    Me when i see 4 tool boxes and keys...

  • i get different survivors every time. in red ranks two toolboxes is an instant loss, zero point in being in those matches.

  • @Nobsyde said:

    a PSA especially true for console players, not used to dedicated servers:

    killers, when you dodge a lobby the survivors will remain waiting for a killer with precedence over anybody else.

    this means that if you try to rejoin a lobby immediately, you will most probably join the same survivors, over and over again.

    solution: don’t lobby dodge, or just turn off the game.

    -a fellow killer

    I mean, the few times I've done it I get new survivors. 🤷‍♀️

    But I dont think anyone was doing it to make people wait longer..

  • The way I see it if I get put in the same lobby of the people I'm trying to dodge most likely being toxic survivors the longer they have to wait aswell and you know what, I can live with that xD

  • I honestly didn't expect so much passive aggressiveness, and my expectations were very low lol.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Or keep trolling the same lobby over and over again.

    🤔

    Be in a SWF

    Want to have fun with friends

    notlikeotherswfs.jpeg

    Bring casual perks, we're just having fun

    Notice that one of your friends unequipped his medkit

    Notice something small in his hand

    A key

    ohgodohfrick

    Tell him to put it away

    It's too late

    It's already begun

    Killer dodges lobby

    New killer

    Dodge

    "It's fine, we'll get one eventually"

    Dodge

    "Just put the key away!"

    Dodge

    "I have an archive quest to teabag 20 billion times and open the hatch in front of the killer"

    Dodge

    "It's not worth it!"

    Dodge

    "But the Rift has a pizza costume for Dwight"

    Dodge

    "Make it stop!"

    Dodge

    World begins crumbling apart around you

    Dodge

    Orange light fills the room

    Dodge

    Your cries vanish in the darkness as you're impaled by the Entity and taken away


  • I do it occasionally (four toolboxes is a nope from me), but I've never gotten matched with the same lobby twice.

  • Solution: Ebony Mori

  • @Nobsyde said:

    a PSA especially true for console players, not used to dedicated servers:

    killers, when you dodge a lobby the survivors will remain waiting for a killer with precedence over anybody else.

    this means that if you try to rejoin a lobby immediately, you will most probably join the same survivors, over and over again.

    solution: don’t lobby dodge, or just turn off the game.

    -a fellow killer

    It does not work out this way. With queue times being what they are, those survivors get the next killer and then when you make it back to queue you instantly get a different group! Until more people start queueing as killer, or until all killers start dodging a given group, the ball is in the killers' court for dodging.

  • If you see 4 blendettes each with toolboxes you equip Franklin's knock the item out of each then dc.

    Or so i hear.

  • The only reason I dodge lobby is because the only way to beat a key or toolbox in their current state is to play like a animal and that's too ez.

  • I rarely dodge, but I have never seen the same survivors join my next lobby if I do.

  • I bet you wont get the same people if you make them wait out the full minute and then send them back to the lobby five times in a row

  • I find waiting 30 seconds to a min usually stops getting the same group again if you having that issue.

  • Ya no thx I dodge when I see keys or more then 2 toolbox’s or 2-4 flashlights lol that’s not fun if the survivors don’t want killers to dodge don’t bring in items that will make them do so

  • @DBD_Pinhead said:

    Or keep doing what you're doing until you don't get the lobby that prompts you to dodge in the first place.

    I never understood why games do this?

    Back in the day, Call of Duty would have you join the same lobby when you left it over and over, until you had to wait about 2 minutes to join a different lobby.

  • Never faced the same group.

    If this DID work, someone could, I don't know, hold a SWF hostage and prevent them from playing at all. That wouldn't be good, would it?

  • Or they could just decide to play however and whoever they want to play since it’s just a video game?