Please be serious lol. I would like to see the two outfits I drew for kate in game.
I want some casual clothes for Meg
@Keezo said:I want some casual clothes for Meg
@Keezo said:
What kind of clothes would you like to see on her? Casual clothing wise.
@Mikey4Hire said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1127571#Comment_1127571What kind of clothes would you like to see on her? Casual clothing wise.
@Mikey4Hire said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1127571#Comment_1127571
At this point, ######### anything, so long as it has no relation to sport i'll be ecstatic, but i'd really like a jumper or something
@Keezo said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1127575#Comment_1127575At this point, ######### anything, so long as it has no relation to sport i'll be ecstatic, but i'd really like a jumper or something
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1127575#Comment_1127575
But sports is her life! It's who she is!
@Mikey4Hire
Michael Myers Mask from Halloween (2018).
That's all i'd like to see, once I see that (if possible) than i'll be completely satisfied... Well... maybe better pants for Billy too.
cat ear beanie for nea
@NekoGamerX said:cat ear beanie for nea
@NekoGamerX said:
"NekoGamerX" seems legit
More face-mask based cosmetics like Jake's and Nea's.
1988 James Hetfield skin for Jeff.
@RobMeister88 said:1988 James Hetfield skin for Jeff.
@RobMeister88 said:
I wouldn't mind a rockstar themed skin tbh, I feel Jeff would fit that bill perfectly.
I need Pretty Woman Leatherface.
Also I would love to see more Survivors with masks like Meg has.
A Joan of Arc-like Knight costume on Kate.
It some cosmetics I saw during the community contest.
Beach Feng
Yakuza Min
Prom night Susie
Basically give me more Feng Min outfits
Beach outfits for everyone! We have ones for Jane, Claudette, Trapper and Billy but where’s the love for the rest? Beach bods all around!
70’s Disco Claudette
Pretty Women Leatherface
Gold Medal Olympic Meg
Thong Feng Min.
Plague: Nun, Cassock or Soutane, Egyptian, Heretic, Cthulhu, Nurse, Japanese and Flesh Mutation Outfits.
Deathslinger: Old times Diving outfit (because I wanted the harpoon guy to be a big daddy)
Doctor: TV STATIC EYES cosmetic.
Leatherface: Dinner Party Outfit, Pretty Makeup Leatherface, More faces masks for Leatherface too.
Spirit: Grudge Girl Hair with 1 eye shown.
Clown: British/American Police Officer/Constable skins.
Freddy: A burt outfit that lights up in fire/flame the more generators are fixed on the map.
Myers: Old Mask, Old Myers out from the new Movie. (Yes for Strode too.)
a meg outfit that is a. not a track outfit and b. shows her ugly face
an outfit where Nancy's hair isn't horrifying to look at would be a nice change too
@Mikey4Hire said:Please be serious lol. I would like to see the two outfits I drew for kate in game.
Summer sling bikini Jane and Running Man Meg
Can they bring dresses into this game?? Instead of skirts and tops.. Id love to have some dresses 🤷💃
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want some casual clothes for Meg
What kind of clothes would you like to see on her? Casual clothing wise.
At this point, ######### anything, so long as it has no relation to sport i'll be ecstatic, but i'd really like a jumper or something
But sports is her life! It's who she is!
@Mikey4Hire
Michael Myers Mask from Halloween (2018).
That's all i'd like to see, once I see that (if possible) than i'll be completely satisfied... Well... maybe better pants for Billy too.
cat ear beanie for nea
"NekoGamerX" seems legit
More face-mask based cosmetics like Jake's and Nea's.
1988 James Hetfield skin for Jeff.
I wouldn't mind a rockstar themed skin tbh, I feel Jeff would fit that bill perfectly.
I need Pretty Woman Leatherface.
Also I would love to see more Survivors with masks like Meg has.
A Joan of Arc-like Knight costume on Kate.
It some cosmetics I saw during the community contest.
Beach Feng
Yakuza Min
Prom night Susie
Basically give me more Feng Min outfits
Beach outfits for everyone! We have ones for Jane, Claudette, Trapper and Billy but where’s the love for the rest? Beach bods all around!
70’s Disco Claudette
Pretty Women Leatherface
Gold Medal Olympic Meg
Thong Feng Min.
Plague: Nun, Cassock or Soutane, Egyptian, Heretic, Cthulhu, Nurse, Japanese and Flesh Mutation Outfits.
Deathslinger: Old times Diving outfit (because I wanted the harpoon guy to be a big daddy)
Doctor: TV STATIC EYES cosmetic.
Leatherface: Dinner Party Outfit, Pretty Makeup Leatherface, More faces masks for Leatherface too.
Spirit: Grudge Girl Hair with 1 eye shown.
Clown: British/American Police Officer/Constable skins.
Freddy: A burt outfit that lights up in fire/flame the more generators are fixed on the map.
Myers: Old Mask, Old Myers out from the new Movie. (Yes for Strode too.)
a meg outfit that is a. not a track outfit and b. shows her ugly face
an outfit where Nancy's hair isn't horrifying to look at would be a nice change too
Summer sling bikini Jane and Running Man Meg
Can they bring dresses into this game?? Instead of skirts and tops.. Id love to have some dresses 🤷💃