Campers

Can we have killers who camp survivors like crazy banned for a bit to teach them a lesson about camping please?

Comments

  • No camping is a strategy when used right. Maybe try something different if your being camped all the time.

  • It's easily countered.

  • What's with all the post complaining about camping recently??

  • @Maxwell said:

    Can we have killers who camp survivors like crazy banned for a bit to teach them a lesson about camping please?

    So... Ban people for something devs said is a valid strat?

  • @NullEXE said:

    It's easily countered.

    Good ol do gens and cause the killer to depip for a single kill?

  • @Dokta_Carter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1115147#Comment_1115147

    Good ol do gens and cause the killer to depip for a single kill?

    That or BT, Mettle of Man (takes a while), and the biggest counter is Flashlights.

  • @Maxwell said:

    Can we have killers who camp survivors like crazy banned for a bit to teach them a lesson about camping please?

    Unfortunately, camping is a strategy. I get what you're saying, killers who camp and/or tunnel the whole match, they're like professional a55holes but it can't and shouldn't be bannable.

    For instance, I tend to play VERY fairly throughout the match, but sometimes I feel like camping or patrolling the last hook. There's absolutely no reason why not to do that (except for "caring what survivors think about it" which I don't at all) And I've had more than a 4k, 3k or 2k out of 1 hook and 3 survivors trying to save.

    Also, sometimes you need to build pressure because gens are going too fast and it's the best strategy to wait until one survivor dies so you can have a 3v1. It's a strategy, your objective is to kill, I know survivors don't get it but it's not that the killer is being an a55hole, he's just balancing his options to win a match, sometimes if he leaves the hook, he loses the game, if he stays, he wins... not really much to think about it really.

  • L2P

    Just kidding....sort of. Blatant face-camping is a bad strategy for a killer, and it is the survivors fault if it works. If survivors are going to keep throwing themselves at the hook, certain killers will take advantage of that. You want to stop that type of facecamping, finish the gens and escape with the killer only getting 1 kill. That will teach them a valuable lesson...but far too few survivors do that.

  • If you camp than you’re a #########! End off.

  • Banning all killers who don't play in a way how others like it will just lead to even longer survivor queues. I would very much like to not wait 10+ minutes for a match.

  • @nushy0505 said:

    If you camp than you’re a #########! End off.

    You're new here arn't you

  • When you run out things to complain about so you go back to the basics - Camping, Tunneling, Slugging

  • @illusion said:

    L2P

    Just kidding....sort of. Blatant face-camping is a bad strategy for a killer, and it is the survivors fault if it works. If survivors are going to keep throwing themselves at the hook, certain killers will take advantage of that. You want to stop that type of facecamping, finish the gens and escape with the killer only getting 1 kill. That will teach them a valuable lesson...but far too few survivors do that.

    The most annoying hook camper is Leatherface. I have had multiple ones just stand in front of me with their chainsaw revving. I’ll stay on the hook as long as possible to help the others fix the gens but it is definitely a tiresome strategy. I’ve seen so many games go down the toilet because of everybody suicidally throwing themselves at hook after hook while I try to actually do something escape. And then I get trolling IMs for not helping out, lol.

  • @illusion said:

    L2P

    Just kidding....sort of. Blatant face-camping is a bad strategy for a killer, and it is the survivors fault if it works. If survivors are going to keep throwing themselves at the hook, certain killers will take advantage of that. You want to stop that type of facecamping, finish the gens and escape with the killer only getting 1 kill. That will teach them a valuable lesson...but far too few survivors do that.

    Exactly, my only issue with blatant face camping is if the survivor goes down too early, for example their chase is less than a minute so you have less time to do gens.

  • @Maxwell said:

    Can we have killers who camp survivors like crazy banned for a bit to teach them a lesson about camping please?

    Then lets ban survivors for some weeks who use on each game DS/DH/BT/Adrenaline/BT too... not to mention the addons like toolboxes and flashys..

  • Tha would require that Devs admit that camping isnt healthy gameplay. I doubt that they will do that, even if it slowly decreases their playersbase.

  • No I just like saying ######### s

  • @cipherbay_ said:

    When you run out things to complain about so you go back to the basics - Camping, Tunneling, Slugging

    Killer's complaints:

    -Gen speed

    -Low pressure killers

    -Exhaustion perks

    -DS

    -SWF

    -Constant nerfs

    -Map design

    -Strong loops

    -Strong windows

    Survivors complaints:

    -I just got camped, it's not fair! do something, Devs!

  • @Coder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1115429#Comment_1115429

    Killer's complaints:

    -Gen speed

    -Low pressure killers

    -Exhaustion perks

    -DS

    -SWF

    -Constant nerfs

    -Map design

    -Strong loops

    -Strong windows

    Survivors complaints:

    -I just got camped, it's not fair! do something, Devs!

    Lol more like

    Survivor complaints

    • NOED
    • Insta down killers
    • Stealthy Killers
    • Iri Huntress
    • Moris
    • Scratch Mirror Myers
    • Slugging
    • Camping
    • Gen patrolling
    • tunneling
    • BBQ
    • RUIN
    • Totem Spawns
    • Freddy
    • Hooks too close
    • exit gates too close
    • Ect Ect Ect
  • @cipherbay_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1115708#Comment_1115708

    Lol more like

    Survivor complaints

    • NOED
    • Insta down killers
    • Stealthy Killers
    • Iri Huntress
    • Moris
    • Scratch Mirror Myers
    • Slugging
    • Camping
    • Gen patrolling
    • tunneling
    • BBQ
    • RUIN
    • Totem Spawns
    • Freddy
    • Hooks too close
    • exit gates too close
    • Ect Ect Ect

    Survivors complaints:

    -The killer sometimes kills me, do something devs!