The new forums look snazzy
But the only complaint I have about the redesign is that if I want to make a new discussion I have to scroll right to the bottom on tablets/phones.
But the only complaint I have about the redesign is that if I want to make a new discussion I have to scroll right to the bottom on tablets/phones.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also i don't see how many views/comments has a certain discussion.
Yeah, its annoying
Also, how the hell do you check your notifications now?
And where is the "folder up" bitton?
Also you cant see OPs profile picture when scrolling through the posts
I'm thinking it looks like it is for kids but give me a few hours on it before I make a comment about it looking snazzy
The little bell. Top right
Ooh, ok, you have to press the DBD logo in the right upper corner first, the bar is hidden by default
I wish they'd have left it alone. It was fine as it was.
It's pretty rad.
Mom come pick me up I'm scared
For real, I'll probably get used to it, but I don't like this redesign.
I was about to say its fine, but actually its not.
Every time you want to check your notifications, you have to go to the top, press top-right corner, then press the bell.
Old menu was floating, you just had to swipe upwards slightly and then press the notfication icon.
New menu is way more annoying to use. Not to mention that the "folder up" button is also gone
Still too early to tell, I'm confused where things are now.
It's like your supermarket changing where things were
Peanut butter. I've seen it either in the bread aisle or with the cereal. Why are peanuts in a different aisle as well?
Comments need borders. That's my main gripe. Also print is too large.
Edit: Just updated. Has spacing.
At long last the forums aren't bugged on mobile for me anymore. ๐
If it isn't broken, don't fix it. That's how I feel about the new look.
(Basically I really don't like it)