More Femme Cosmetics

Would anyone else like to see the survivors looking a little more feminine/pretty? I get its a horror game but for the most part all the cosmetics are pretty frumpy. the community comes up with amazing ideas I have seen in other threads, it'd be nice if the design team would give it a shot.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @EnviouSLAY said:

    Would anyone else like to see the survivors looking a little more feminine/pretty? I get its a horror game but for the most part all the cosmetics are pretty frumpy. the community comes up with amazing ideas I have seen in other threads, it'd be nice if the design team would give it a shot.

    I want a surv girl with like long flowy hair and a flower dress lol it would be so diff then what we got

  • as a lgbt person, i'm so glad to see that nearly all of the women on dbd are full lesbians. it really means a lot for us to be representated at such a large scale.

    i agree. the women on this game are so butch. i think jane is one of the only one who has feminine clothing and shes fairly new.

  • I just imagine most of the team who design these cosmetics are men who love that roughhouse man looks for women. I would love to see some women in the DBD department have some stylish feminine choices as well. I get that Kate and Claudette got one party set. I loved Claudette's big hair and makeup but even then Kates top looks like a big bird costume. I just hope the design team takes more time to actually learn what feminine looks in the everyday woman. Also would love if they just did a base body for their characters so we can just mix and match cosmetics to any of our characters.

  • There’s nothing wrong with butch. In fact, there should be more butch cosmetics. I actually think there’s already a lot of feminine ones.

  • @pemberley said:

    There’s nothing wrong with butch. In fact, there should be more butch cosmetics. I actually think there’s already a lot of feminine ones.

    You already have a ton of butch options in dead by daylight since it's filled with it.There is nothing wrong with butch However it's only catering to ONE specific audience. I've seen few feminine option so far with SOME characters. However they always have a butch/tomboy edge to it. In my opinion it is selfish you think we need more butch cosmetics since we have no options of feminine cosmetics so far.

  • @Ayeknill_lava said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1105767#Comment_1105767

    You already have a ton of butch options in dead by daylight since it's filled with it.There is nothing wrong with butch However it's only catering to ONE specific audience. I've seen few feminine option so far with SOME characters. However they always have a butch/tomboy edge to it. In my opinion it is selfish you think we need more butch cosmetics since we have no options of feminine cosmetics so far.

    I don’t think you understand what butch actually is because most of the cosmetics in dbd are definitely not butch.

  • Don't worry , bikinis are coming soon.

  • @pemberley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1105791#Comment_1105791

    I don’t think you understand what butch actually is because most of the cosmetics in dbd are definitely not butch.

    What is butch?

  • i dont think the devs have ever seen a woman in real life. they just look at pictures on the internet. they saw too many orange is the new black pictues and used that as the references.

  • Community coming up with good ideas? No.

    The new Clown and Feng rift cosmetics aren't anything special at all. Feng is cool but definitely an outfit that will die quick; the circus Clown is a somewhat below average cosmetic that Clown mains are wearing.

    And don't even get me started on the "leaked" Bunny Feng Min outfit. It looks absolutely terrible.

  • @pemberley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1105791#Comment_1105791

    I don’t think you understand what butch actually is because most of the cosmetics in dbd are definitely not butch.

    I perfectly understand what butch is, I'm part of the LGBTQIA+ community. That's pretty offensive since you're pretty much saying I don't understand my community that I'm a part of and very active with. There IS tons of BUTCH options in DBD.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    Community coming up with good ideas? No.

    The new Clown and Feng rift cosmetics aren't anything special at all. Feng is cool but definitely an outfit that will die quick; Clown is a somewhat below average cosmetic that Clown mains are wearing.

    And the "leaked" Bunny Feng Min looks absolutely terrible.

    I agree, they need better cosmetic Ideas overall. I was looking forward to the Feng Min Bunny hoodie outfit but it looks butched up.

  • @pemberley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1105791#Comment_1105791

    I don’t think you understand what butch actually is because most of the cosmetics in dbd are definitely not butch.

    your picture is jane which is basically a man so you already are biased toward knowing what butch is.

  • @Ayeknill_lava said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1105804#Comment_1105804

    I perfectly understand what butch is, I'm part of the LGBTQIA+ community. That's pretty offensive since you're pretty much saying I don't understand my community that I'm a part of and very active with. There IS tons of BUTCH options in DBD.

    Its...its just LGBT

  • AGREED Give my baby girls (specifically Kate and Zarina) some more cutesy girly girl outfits!

  • @LOA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1104758#Comment_1104758

    Oh shut up. They are not all gay. Yui is the only one who is obviously gay. Feng is not gay. Nea is a desperate person who will do whoever gives her attention, but she isn't gay. Meg is not gay, she just plays sports. Kate is definitely not gay. Claudette is not gsy. She's just lonely.

    Of course, as a member of the Alphabet Club, you probably think all women are gay. But that is only because you want to sleep with them.

    And to be honest, after being stuck in the Fog for years and years, everyone is probably Bi. It's lonely out there. If you are stuck in a foxhole with bombs falling all around you does it really matter who keeps you warm?

    i didnt know you knew them personally. thats so amazing. did you have a lesbian orgy

  • I'd love to see more feminine cosmetics, since that's the style I'm more personally into. My favourite hair in the game right now is Meg's "Carnie Long Locks". Doesn't even have to be frills and flowers, just more "pretty" things like that.

  • @Masterkit said:

    is just my opinion but that would be a very stupid idea. is a horror game we dont need that-

    I totally understand and respect your opinion. However it's how girls dress, feminine. Crop-tops, tank tops, short-shorts, skirts, whatever it is. it's how people are dressed in this year. Doesn't matter how girls are dressed end of the day it's going to be horror and I don't see you complaining about Dwights (a man) elf cosmetic it's too goofy and it's still part of the game.

  • I've been feeling the same way. I get that half shaved, leatherjacket, biker girl is in. But I'd love to see more girls like Claudette and Jane that has a cute feminine style.

    I'd love a long haired blonde girl with a flower dress.

  • @Tydie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1105825#Comment_1105825

    i didnt know you knew them personally. thats so amazing. did you have a lesbian orgy

    No, no orgies. You can only have 4 people at once, so it's not really an orgy. Just a 4 way, but that won't be able to happen unless the Doctor is 3 gening the match and everyone runs off to the other side of the map.

  • If you bother to look it up like I did then it does exist. There are actually a bunch of different variations including letters like 'U' for "unsure."

  • That depends heavily on what you consider to be a "Femme Cosmetic".


    If by "Femme Cosmetic" you mean "The Clown wearing a tutu and tights" then I will allow it.

  • @LOA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1105836#Comment_1105836

    ;) No attack. Just straight talk. People who have been there know how lonely someone can feel in a war. You just want to feel alive, right? Even if its just for a moment.

    I know exactly what you mean. Some people, however, will not which will provide mixed reactions.

  • @Tydie said:

    as a lgbt person, i'm so glad to see that nearly all of the women on dbd are full lesbians. it really means a lot for us to be representated at such a large scale.

    i agree. the women on this game are so butch. i think jane is one of the only one who has feminine clothing and shes fairly new.

    Uh, Not all women in DBD are lol

    Besides, none have stated their sexuality.

  • you clearly dont catch on to sarcasm. im making a dig at their appearance

  • @Ayeknill_lava said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1105827#Comment_1105827

    No.. You're ignorant and that's offensive. Get off the forum and educate yourself.

    excuse me, it's actually LGBTIP2SQQAPKA+++++

  • @Ayeknill_lava said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1105827#Comment_1105827

    No.. You're ignorant and that's offensive. Get off the forum and educate yourself.

    How exactly did this go from feminine cosmetics to arguing about the LGBTQ -extended- Group?

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1105919#Comment_1105919

    How exactly did this go from feminine cosmetics to arguing about the LGBTQ -extended- Group?

    because i said they all look butch and lesbians

  • We have a good bit of feminine cosmetics. Each character seems to have their own general style, with characters like Nea and Yui being more punk, Claudette and Kate being more feminine, and Meg having some sort of rowdy look. I feel we have a good balance, but I definitely wouldn't be opposed to more cosmetics of any type.

  • @Exerlin said:

    We have a good bit of feminine cosmetics. Each character seems to have their own general style, with characters like Nea and Yui being more punk, Claudette and Kate being more feminine, and Meg having some sort of rowdy look. I feel we have a good balance, but I definitely wouldn't be opposed to more cosmetics of any type.

    yes kates' biker outfit is very feminine

  • Laurie has a dress, but nobody cares because she looks like a horse. A very feminine horse.

  • It is. If you saw a guy in those tight leather pants youd think "gaaayyy."

  • @Ayeknill_lava said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1105827#Comment_1105827

    No.. You're ignorant and that's offensive. Get off the forum and educate yourself.

    Everyone is ignorant about a lot of things. If you get offended by someone else not knowing something, you're going to be offended an awful lot. If you want someone to know something that they don't, try gently informing them of it instead of taking their lack of knowledge as a personal affront.