Killers please stop bringing noed

First off I’m a killer main myself and while I personally think noed is a crutch perk I don’t begrudge anyone for using it usually is thank you guys for making survivors want to cleanse totems again, but recently I’ve been trying to run devour hope to see it’s effectiveness on different killers but because survivors don’t want to get hit by noed every game pretty much has someone with a map key or detectives hunch and with how bad totems are already it is more than obnoxious to be losing this after 1 or 2 stacks especially because after 1 chase 1 or 2 gens have already popped and I need to get on my slugging game

Comments

  • @Ohlookahook2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1099656#Comment_1099656

    You do realise why survivors have DS in the first place right?

    You do realize it's hardly ever actually used in an anti-tunnel situation, and is usually used as a superman perk because you're invulnerable for 60 seconds, right?

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/776/HXXV4DAU59NK.png

    And I dont even run NOED, but just no lmao.

    Lol. I don't run NOED either and feel the same way. When I play survivor, I cleanse every damn totem I come across or at the very least,remember where I saw them. NOED is the easiest thing to counter in the whole game. There's 5 ######### totems!! Everybody get one and I'll do 2!!

  • @Johnble said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1099656#Comment_1099656

    Killers can use DS?

    OP is a killer main, says so right in the post...

    If only... Can you imagine pulling someone out of a locker, eating a DS and then DSing them right back?

    How do YOU like it? Hurts doesnt it?

  • @imlegion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1100084#Comment_1100084

    And it’s fair that Mikey has a add on that kills you before you even get your first hook? Nah bro start looking at your addons and stuff you killer have every advantage you just get caught up in a moment get preassured and ######### when your ass get handed to you

    Yet that same add on requires a lot of stalk to get to tier 3, and by that time you lost 2-3 gens just trying to get into tier 3.

    Also when playing tombstone myers, you get punished if you don't hook them.

  • DH GANG RISE UP




    AND TAKE OVER THE TOTEMS

  • @Ohlookahook2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1102143#Comment_1102143

    DS is a perk BECAUSE killers tunnel. We have unbreakable BECAUSE killers slug. You catchin my drift now? Have a good day.

    You literally didn't refute anything I said. I even mentioned it was supposed to be anti tunnel.

    Are you okay? lol

  • The totems locations are easy and unless you play certain killers you will fail to protect your totems.

    Nancy perk also promotes totem cleasing.

  • Run thrill if you're worried about your lit totem being cleansed. I wouldn't say NOED is the problem here. Totems are worth a lot of points and they're mostly not well hidden, plus Inner Strength makes them multifunctional in destruction. Biggest problem to me is bad spawns for devour.

  • Killers shouldn't have to bring it. It should be a part of the game.

  • Just do the gems. Jeez

  • i mean... to be fair, legit almost every meta survivor perk is a crutch, so lol.

    run whatever you want.

  • @Ohlookahook2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1102241#Comment_1102241

    What I am trying to get across to you is that its not as rare a strategy as you might have us believe. Killers tunnel all the time in fact in all rank tiers. You responded to the OP by saying something to the effect of "stop using DS". I replied in kind that we have DS BECAUSE killers tunnel.

    And yes I am okay. Thanks for asking

    And I would be fine...if DS was only effective when being tunneled. There's times when it can be used and have absolutely zero counterplay.

  • @DaGreenBolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1100477#Comment_1100477

    Yet that same add on requires a lot of stalk to get to tier 3, and by that time you lost 2-3 gens just trying to get into tier 3.

    Also when playing tombstone myers, you get punished if you don't hook them.

    My point was and still is it’s op just like noed it rewards bad play

  • Okay, I'm going stop bringing noed ONLY because you said you are a "killer main"..................... Aaannnd sike!! Nobody gives af what you main. People will play how they want

  • The amount of people who only read the title is shamefully huge, but there is some hope (pun not intended) as some of them already said, Ruin nerf bringing a noed meta was expected but isn't that big of a deal, sometimes people just are lucky or have some totem related plan like inner strength or just wants points idk.

  • @imlegion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1102196#Comment_1102196

    My point was and still is it’s op just like noed it rewards bad play

    It's not OP, a survivor can now finish 2-5 gens before he can even use that power.

    Also his add on decreases his movement speed. If you get catch by a MM walking with a decreased movement speed (worse than huntress movement speed). It means that 1. the survivor was bad, 2. The killer played smart and brought you to a deadzone or 3. There are no pallets left

    Seriously, a tombstone myers is probably the easiest killer to loop due to that hes slower with the tombstone add on.

    If its the tombstone piece, it still the same situation except he doesn't have a reduced movement speed, and loses tier 3 after killing a survivor, which makes him more vulnerable to get gen rushed.

    Myers has the most balanced add ons in the entire game.

  • @DaGreenBolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1102731#Comment_1102731

    It's not OP, a survivor can now finish 2-5 gens before he can even use that power.

    Also his add on decreases his movement speed. If you get catch by a MM walking with a decreased movement speed (worse than huntress movement speed). It means that 1. the survivor was bad, 2. The killer played smart and brought you to a deadzone or 3. There are no pallets left

    Seriously, a tombstone myers is probably the easiest killer to loop due to that hes slower with the tombstone add on.

    If its the tombstone piece, it still the same situation except he doesn't have a reduced movement speed, and loses tier 3 after killing a survivor, which makes him more vulnerable to get gen rushed.

    Myers has the most balanced add ons in the entire game.

    No no he dosnt they are too op along with noed that’s my opinion and it’s not changing and nothing you say is going to change that noed needs a change being as it’s becoming the next meta and with the map reworks coming and all that yeah I’m not waisting time doing totems especially when on the 5 percent chance there’s not a noed you waisted valuable gen time regardless tombstone Myers sucks it’s op to be killed before you’ve been hooked it rewards terrible game play for the killer and punishes survivors at hardly any expense to you you get 4 free kills and we don’t get hooked once so yeah op op op op op op op op op op op NERF NOED!!!

  • Or infinite tier Myers

  • How about forever Freddy

  • Or the perk combo that’s makes you move faster with your attack

  • I stg survivors basically just want killers to lose every game, no NOED?? as if being a survivor isn't already free enough

  • @Mo4ntus said:

    First off I’m a killer main myself and while I personally think noed is a crutch perk I don’t begrudge anyone for using it usually is thank you guys for making survivors want to cleanse totems again, but recently I’ve been trying to run devour hope to see it’s effectiveness on different killers but because survivors don’t want to get hit by noed every game pretty much has someone with a map key or detectives hunch and with how bad totems are already it is more than obnoxious to be losing this after 1 or 2 stacks especially because after 1 chase 1 or 2 gens have already popped and I need to get on my slugging game

    Protect. Your. Totem.

  • -2/10 bait never reading again

1 2 ›