The next killer has been leaked!

Anime Weeb.
https://youtu.be/Tlwda9S58Lg
deadmeme.mp4
He has come to kill.
With the power of god and anime on his side!

Comments

  • I'll get banned from the forums due to having some sense of humor.
    R.I.P

  • Skorpanio said:

    I'll get banned from the forums due to having some sense of humor.
    R.I.P

    I deserve a ban too cause i laughed
  • @Vietfox said:

    I deserve a ban too cause i laughed

    Oh no, I laughed back O;

    I'll get perma BANned!

  • Skorpanio said:

    @Vietfox said:

    I deserve a ban too cause i laughed

    Oh no, I laughed back O;

    I'll get perma BANned!

    Next next killer has been leaked too https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yQHo_c-fbZw
  • @Vietfox said:

    Next next killer has been leaked too

    lol

  • Skorpanio said:

    Anime Weeb.
    image
    deadmeme.mp4
    He has come to kill.
    With the power of god and anime on his side!

    >When a P3 flashlight user thinks he can ######### with you but you got Franklins Demise
  • The actual true killer coming next that'll make all survivors beg to be sacrificed right away the moment they hear him.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

    Instead of the terror heartbeat it'll be his voice singing his music and his special ability is to make a giant video monitor come onto the survivors screen while hooked. They'll instantly kill themselves thereby removing any chance of a save and always guaranteeing a 4k game.

  •  Oh god not god and anime how the ######### are we meant to loop that.


  • Next Killer is The Chef aka Gorden Ramsey (Liscensed)

    Back Story: He snaps one night during a Hells kitchen taping and murders everyone screaming "THE MEAT IS ######### RAW!" and "WHERE IS THE LAMBSAUCE?!" Wandering outside in a blood splattered craze he found himself in a dense fog, before being sucked into the Enitity's realm.

    His Mori is to beat you to death with a Rollingpin/Frying pan while screaming "DONKEY!"

    His power is Demotivation:

    It stuns you for 3-5 seconds forcing your survivor to say I AM AN IDIOT SANDWHICH" Suffering 10% reduction in repair speed for 2 minutes.

  • Vortexas said:

    Next Killer is The Chef aka Gorden Ramsey (Liscensed)

    Back Story: He snaps one night during a Hells kitchen taping and murders everyone screaming "THE MEAT IS [BAD WORD] RAW!" and "WHERE IS THE LAMBSAUCE?!" Wandering outside in a blood splattered craze he found himself in a dense fog, before being sucked into the Enitity's realm.

    His Mori is to beat you to death with a Rollingpin/Frying pan while screaming "DONKEY!"

    His power is Demotivation:

    It stuns you for 3-5 seconds forcing your survivor to say I AM AN IDIOT SANDWHICH" Suffering 10% reduction in repair speed for 2 minutes.

    i love it
  • Vortexas said:

    Next Killer is The Chef aka Gorden Ramsey (Liscensed)

    Back Story: He snaps one night during a Hells kitchen taping and murders everyone screaming "THE MEAT IS [BAD WORD] RAW!" and "WHERE IS THE LAMBSAUCE?!" Wandering outside in a blood splattered craze he found himself in a dense fog, before being sucked into the Enitity's realm.

    His Mori is to beat you to death with a Rollingpin/Frying pan while screaming "DONKEY!"

    His power is Demotivation:

    It stuns you for 3-5 seconds forcing your survivor to say I AM AN IDIOT SANDWHICH" Suffering 10% reduction in repair speed for 2 minutes.

    Yes please take my money
  • Vortexas said:

    Next Killer is The Chef aka Gorden Ramsey (Liscensed)

    Back Story: He snaps one night during a Hells kitchen taping and murders everyone screaming "THE MEAT IS [BAD WORD] RAW!" and "WHERE IS THE LAMBSAUCE?!" Wandering outside in a blood splattered craze he found himself in a dense fog, before being sucked into the Enitity's realm.

    His Mori is to beat you to death with a Rollingpin/Frying pan while screaming "DONKEY!"

    His power is Demotivation:

    It stuns you for 3-5 seconds forcing your survivor to say I AM AN IDIOT SANDWHICH" Suffering 10% reduction in repair speed for 2 minutes.

    I love you! Will you marry me? We'll have to move to Utah in some remote village as I'm already married. But I'm down if you are 🤷‍♀️ More husband's the merrier... ❤️DBD Chicklet 😉
  • Vortexas said:

    Next Killer is The Chef aka Gorden Ramsey (Liscensed)

    Back Story: He snaps one night during a Hells kitchen taping and murders everyone screaming "THE MEAT IS [BAD WORD] RAW!" and "WHERE IS THE LAMBSAUCE?!" Wandering outside in a blood splattered craze he found himself in a dense fog, before being sucked into the Enitity's realm.

    His Mori is to beat you to death with a Rollingpin/Frying pan while screaming "DONKEY!"

    His power is Demotivation:

    It stuns you for 3-5 seconds forcing your survivor to say I AM AN IDIOT SANDWHICH" Suffering 10% reduction in repair speed for 2 minutes.

    I love you! Will you marry me? We'll have to move to Utah in some remote village as I'm already married. But I'm down if you are 🤷‍♀️ More husband's the merrier... ❤️DBD Chicklet 😉
    Thats sadly not even the first cuckoldery i've seen here. 
  • @Skorpanio said:
    I'll get banned from the forums due to having some sense of humor.
    R.I.P

    I am shocked for not being banned. I've trolled more than low. i even hit on the mod Mandy thinking they were a girl, lmfao.

  • @Vortexas said:
    Next Killer is The Chef aka Gorden Ramsey (Liscensed)

    Back Story: He snaps one night during a Hells kitchen taping and murders everyone screaming "THE MEAT IS [BAD WORD] RAW!" and "WHERE IS THE LAMBSAUCE?!" Wandering outside in a blood splattered craze he found himself in a dense fog, before being sucked into the Enitity's realm.

    His Mori is to beat you to death with a Rollingpin/Frying pan while screaming "DONKEY!"

    His power is Demotivation:

    It stuns you for 3-5 seconds forcing your survivor to say I AM AN IDIOT SANDWHICH" Suffering 10% reduction in repair speed for 2 minutes.

    Can the survivor be NINOOOOOO.

  • This showed up on my GOOGLE NEWS!!! LMFAO 🤣
  • This showed up on my GOOGLE NEWS!!! LMFAO 🤣
    Same lol 😂
  • New Killer: Scupert Dupert

    Power: Ruh-roh—unmasks the meddling kids known as Survivors—unfortunately, they are not wearing any masks, so he just degloves their face.

  • @slingshotsurvivor said:
    Vortexas said:

    Next Killer is The Chef aka Gorden Ramsey (Liscensed)

    Back Story: He snaps one night during a Hells kitchen taping and murders everyone screaming "THE MEAT IS [BAD WORD] RAW!" and "WHERE IS THE LAMBSAUCE?!" Wandering outside in a blood splattered craze he found himself in a dense fog, before being sucked into the Enitity's realm.

    His Mori is to beat you to death with a Rollingpin/Frying pan while screaming "DONKEY!"

    His power is Demotivation:

    It stuns you for 3-5 seconds forcing your survivor to say I AM AN IDIOT SANDWHICH" Suffering 10% reduction in repair speed for 2 minutes.

    I love you! Will you marry me? We'll have to move to Utah in some remote village as I'm already married. But I'm down if you are 🤷‍♀️ More husband's the merrier... ❤️DBD Chicklet 😉

    We can do that. But I get first dibs on Snuggle night!

    Or would we have to come with a Schedule...

    Me Monday, Wensday Friday

    Him Tuesday Thursday Saturday

    Sunday being Orgy day?

  • Vortexas said:

    @slingshotsurvivor said:
    Vortexas said:

    Next Killer is The Chef aka Gorden Ramsey (Liscensed)

    Back Story: He snaps one night during a Hells kitchen taping and murders everyone screaming "THE MEAT IS [BAD WORD] RAW!" and "WHERE IS THE LAMBSAUCE?!" Wandering outside in a blood splattered craze he found himself in a dense fog, before being sucked into the Enitity's realm.

    His Mori is to beat you to death with a Rollingpin/Frying pan while screaming "DONKEY!"

    His power is Demotivation:

    It stuns you for 3-5 seconds forcing your survivor to say I AM AN IDIOT SANDWHICH" Suffering 10% reduction in repair speed for 2 minutes.

    I love you! Will you marry me? We'll have to move to Utah in some remote village as I'm already married. But I'm down if you are 🤷‍♀️ More husband's the merrier... ❤️DBD Chicklet 😉

    We can do that. But I get first dibs on Snuggle night!

    Or would we have to come with a Schedule...

    Me Monday, Wensday Friday

    Him Tuesday Thursday Saturday

    Sunday being Orgy day?

    I feel like ur one short to be calling it an orgy. (NOT volunteering)
  • @chemical_reject said:
    Vortexas said:

    @slingshotsurvivor said:

    Vortexas said:

    Next Killer is The Chef aka Gorden Ramsey (Liscensed)
    
    Back Story: He snaps one night during a Hells kitchen taping and murders everyone screaming "THE MEAT IS [BAD WORD] RAW!" and "WHERE IS THE LAMBSAUCE?!" Wandering outside in a blood splattered craze he found himself in a dense fog, before being sucked into the Enitity's realm.
    
    His Mori is to beat you to death with a Rollingpin/Frying pan while screaming "DONKEY!"
    
    His power is Demotivation:
    
    It stuns you for 3-5 seconds forcing your survivor to say I AM AN IDIOT SANDWHICH" Suffering 10% reduction in repair speed for 2 minutes.
    

    I love you! Will you marry me? We'll have to move to Utah in some remote village as I'm already married. But I'm down if you are 🤷‍♀️ More husband's the merrier... ❤️DBD Chicklet 😉

    We can do that. But I get first dibs on Snuggle night!

    Or would we have to come with a Schedule...

    Me Monday, Wensday Friday

    Him Tuesday Thursday Saturday

    Sunday being Orgy day?

    I feel like ur one short to be calling it an orgy. (NOT volunteering)

    I sooo want to say something about sloppy 2*** and messy 3*** here but the bars image keeps flashing in my head for some reason.

  • I did not expect to get 630 views on this post lmao.
    -Keeps Growing-

  • Vortexas said:

    @slingshotsurvivor said:
    Vortexas said:

    Next Killer is The Chef aka Gorden Ramsey (Liscensed)

    Back Story: He snaps one night during a Hells kitchen taping and murders everyone screaming "THE MEAT IS [BAD WORD] RAW!" and "WHERE IS THE LAMBSAUCE?!" Wandering outside in a blood splattered craze he found himself in a dense fog, before being sucked into the Enitity's realm.

    His Mori is to beat you to death with a Rollingpin/Frying pan while screaming "DONKEY!"

    His power is Demotivation:

    It stuns you for 3-5 seconds forcing your survivor to say I AM AN IDIOT SANDWHICH" Suffering 10% reduction in repair speed for 2 minutes.

    I love you! Will you marry me? We'll have to move to Utah in some remote village as I'm already married. But I'm down if you are 🤷‍♀️ More husband's the merrier... ❤️DBD Chicklet 😉

    We can do that. But I get first dibs on Snuggle night!

    Or would we have to come with a Schedule...

    Me Monday, Wensday Friday

    Him Tuesday Thursday Saturday

    Sunday being Orgy day?

    I feel like ur one short to be calling it an orgy. (NOT volunteering)
    Do multiple personalities count lulz
  • Hex: User Banned Please Carry On

  • Technically, this person was right. Anime comes from the Japanese, the new Killer is from the Shattered Bloodline chapter which is Japanese...dude was right.