Hotfix // Misc Cosmetics improvement? // Still Lost Event Skins

Every single patch I see "Misc Cosmetics improvement" but I never see improvements?

There are still many buggy cosmetics which I have reported since the release of the Clown and they are still ingame. So I ask myself where can I see the improvement?

None of the reported bugs below have been fixed, so what exactly got a fix?

Would be nice to hear a statement or an update of a mod @Peanits @not_Queen @MandyTalk. Thank you in advance.


Still buggy:

• Nea tank tops + skirts:

@Atchoo said:

I have already reported this every single time a big update went live since the release of the Clown. Would be nice if it finally gets fixed since people bought those cosmetics and do not want to look at a clipping mess. I tested the PTB and it the following is still buggy - Please fix it:

There are certain combinations of cosmetics which have clipping issues.

Nea Karlsson

Any Tanktop and any skirts --> clipping

Feng Min

Any poloshirt and the skirt --> clipping

Claudette Morel

new shirt of the rift and the default/prestige/legacy pants --> hole in the body


@Atchoo said:

Can finally someone fix the clipping issues of Neas tanktops? I already reported it twice in the forum (see links below) and also directly after the Clown release with a support ticket. Nothing has happened yet. @MandyTalk, you said every bug report gets read, Can you make sure someone reads it this time. Would be great. Thank you in advance.

The bug:

1 - tank top and skirt collision

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/669/LNHGNA4G11MJ.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/284/WV45BSLWD073.jpg

2 - tank top and low rise jeans clipping

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/219/RS8EIR33W0RT.jpg

3 - mesh bug since newest PTB

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/261/XGMS64AV7A64.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/380/DICYUC00JHFM.jpg

The links:

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66527/customization-and-aura-perk-bugs

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/106516/clipping-cosmetics-buggy-since-clown

20200204185306_1.jpg 20200204185311_1.jpg 20200204185330_1.jpg 20200204185340_1.jpg 20200204185343_1.jpg 20200204185347_1.jpg 20200204185400_1.jpg

• Shirtless David:

@GreySin said:

the issue is not present at the lobby however during any match the charms are all floating and his butt and waist is clipping through his pants.

@wussyboi2000 said:

Platform: PS4

Description of the issue: The belt area of his pants is mixing with his skin. This bug happens with any pants, as long as you have the shirtless torso equipped. This only happens with the shirtless cosmetic.

Steps to reproduce (if possible): Play shirtless David.

How often does this occur: Every time.

@ShingekiNoKyojin said:

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/541/7YS07HYLX921.jpg

Not only is the shirtless skin broke with all legs, and idk if it's just me, but it looks like his stomach overlaps or the bottom of his shirts are sticking out, making it look like he has a little chub with all the other cosmetics. It's just the ones with jackets I think. It was more fit before the new patch I'm pretty sure. You can clearly see how it looks weird. His shirt is bulging out, floating on air between his pants. Another example:

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/458/OTQF8RZ8SM9E.jpg

That one is a bit harder to notice with the angle i put it at but if you look closely there's a gap between his shirt and his body and then the jacket sticks out even further. If someone could share screenshots of before the patch to either prove I'm wrong or to help my case, that would be nice. I think I would've noticed the weird shirt bulge though. But yeah, this would also need to be fixed along with the completely broken shirtless david one

@Cabbage said:

The Hard Man David (Shirtless) Cosmetic has tears in it at the moment and wont match up with any of his pants. This is on Xbox not sure if it is the same for the other platforms.


• Feng Tshirt and "Stripes and Spots" skirt clipping:

@Atchoo said:

I have already reported this every single time a big update went live since the release of the Clown. Would be nice if it finally gets fixed since people bought those cosmetics and do not want to look at a clipping mess. I tested the PTB and it the following is still buggy - Please fix it:

There are certain combinations of cosmetics which have clipping issues.

Nea Karlsson

Any Tanktop and any skirts --> clipping

Feng Min

Any poloshirt and the skirt --> clipping

Claudette Morel

new shirt of the rift and the default/prestige/legacy pants --> hole in the body


20200204183432_1.jpg 20200204183434_1.jpg


• weird looking Feng "Cherry Blossom" skirt (overlapping parts):

20200204183503_1.jpg


• Claudettes buggy skirts (eg "Coconut skirt"):

@Lynxera said:

When wearing specific tops with this skirt it seems to show a visible void where the skirt should be.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/640/AOBSST9VKHZ9.png

• Lauries Prestige 1 Shirt - does not fit with any head other than P3:

20200204184252_1.jpg

• Clipping Meg skirt with basic top:

20200204183650_1.jpg


• color bug of the Nurse's default dress:

20200204184438_1.jpg


• Still no official statement regarding the lost event skins / no update:

@Atchoo said:

In todays Q&A stream there were 10 pages of questions including the question category "misc" but the DbD team did not pick a single one about the lost event skins. No news about them. Kinda interesting that they mentioned they've already found a way to identify people who lost them back in November and still no news about the restoration.

If anybody has new information, would be great to hear them. Thank you!

Maybe a dev, a community manager or a mod can make this process more transparent. @not_Queen @PatBrutal @Peanits


Comments