Will there be any other chapters related to another?
So we have seen how the Oni has been related with the Yamaoka family/residence, will or would you like to see any other killers or even survs that are related in some way to one another? if so it would be nice to hear your thoughts.
Comments
I'd like to see a Trapper or Huntress tie-in chapter
I heard the next killer is going to be Feng's grandmother's ex landlord.
Yes. His name will be The Trasher (prototype name: The Smasher). One day when he went to evict Feng's grandmother from her apartment, because she wasnt paying the bills, the Grandmother (who actually was The Hag) ambushed him with a trash can and threw him to the Garbage Truck. Now The Vegneful Trasher Who Was Killed By Fengs Grandmother Who Later Became The Hag, roams in the realm of his possesion, haunting and evicting tenants, smashing and trashing them to death. His weapon is a Smashy Sledgehammer and he wears The Trashcan on his head. His power, The Trashing allows him to destroy walls for some reason.
Or something like this
I am not sure about this, but isnt the hag called "lisa" and she lived in a small village and then got lost in the woods of the swamp. And that has nothing to do with feng min.
I really havent read dbds lore in a while so this is my general idea of the hag's story.
This was a joke lmao
I think the other guy joked too, I mean the Feng grandmother's EX landlord sounds pretty fake
But it can be a good story ahaha
I heard that we're getting Scooby as a survivor in dbd.
Uh jokes aside....would like to hear of actual thoughts >.>
well I mean, yeah it can be related...or not... I dont see how it really matters?
The next killer is the great grandfather of the Doctor, literally nothing to do with him or his story, could not be related at all and the story would be teh same but there ya go, they are related.
is not about if it matters is about wondering on how to make things a little more fun or interesting....next killer is the great grand father? o.O can i see where you saw this?
Joking or not, can we have this just implemented as official lore? This was hilarious to read!
It's very likely that the characters are mostly all related (minus some exception like Plague) to one another in some way. It's already confirmed that David has a connection to the Trapper.
A new Killer could tie to the Trapper. Maybe a Miner who died in the MacMillian mines. Like Spirit, the Miner was just about to die inside the miens but the hate he felt consumed him and the entity took him.
Female Killer that's into The Clown, please.
Oh....that's hot
๐
Dude we answer each other so fast rn. You just answered one of my forums. GOTTA GO FAST
I doubt they will again anytime soon. Would be cool tho. Maybe a 5th Legion member ๐ณ
ZOOOOOOOOM
There was no info leaked about ne killers lore, honestly everyone has no idea...
I want Ghostface's simple cousin Derpface added in pls.
Power: Slash N' Gash
Description: He'll cut another hole in ya ass
Spill blood on the walls
Play tennis with your balls
If the phone rings
Don't answer the call
Gonna slit your throat
######### you like a goat
Peel your foreskin off
And make a winter coat
Press Secondary Action to make all survivors exposed, read their auras, and kill them by your own hand.
I am suspicious now! lol
I'd like to see Demogorgon's mum who has come to the Entity's realm looking for him. I always imagine him to be a young child, I think its because of his cute little face. She wouldn't need to be a new character, just a skin for Demo like we have for The Legion.
I don't know why but I picture Mamagorgon holding a handbag (purse), wearing glasses and too much lipstick.
Trappers father would be an interresting survivor/killer