Apparently, Killer Sounds Were OP.
So, I heard someone legitimately say that they enjoy the sounds for Killer being bugged, because you weren't able to "lose" Killers in a chase, because injured Survivors were too loud. Essentially, they were saying that Killer sounds were OP.
Imagine thinking that DbD is an immersive game.
Comments
"Injury sounds OP plz nerf"
Oni: THUMP THUMP THUMP
Survivors: Oh, I wonder who the Killer is?
Demo: THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP (roars while breaking pallets or gens)
*sad Demogorgon noises*
Demo: *Global sound que for everything he does*
Killer sounds were overperforming after they realised more than 80% of killers made use of them. Naturally they got nerfed.
Devs: We've noticed that nearly all Killer players use their ears to track Survivors. Many players find this unfun to go against, and requires little skill on the Killer's end
Shadow nerf at its best.
They will probably put then back in the game as a perk.
Play Doctor, put everyone in madness tier 3 before slugging. It helps sooooo much.
With his new kit, maxing Deviousness is sooo easy, and his power is really useful with the bugged sounds.
I mostly choose who I play based on how easy it is to earn BP. I used to play Spirit, but they bugged the sounds and removed her collision at the same time, so if I play as her, it's because I'm feeling lazy and I just want to phase around and not really interact with anyone.
Meh, I like mixing it up. Theres 18 killers in the roaster and with the exception of a couple, I wanna be able to play em all.
Demo: only killer with both undetectable + oblivious
THUMP THUMP THUMP SCREAM