Tbaggers must DIE (in the game)

I just hate then. This is toxic, cause i only think offenses are toxic, and its meant to drive the killer crazy or humiliated.

As survivor, i dont unhook then. And a lot of other things ppl that make the game mood worse deserves.

As killer, though, i stop everything else and have a good time with the tbagger slugged. But sometimes they escape.

How do you fellow members, when playing as killers, do to assure tbaggers will have no fun the hole match? I need more tatics. Theyve ruined my fun!

Comments

  • What is couching?

  • Killers hitting me on the hook must die (In Game)

  • Yeah, ppl that extrapolates the game mechanic to use it to humiliate are toxic.

    As much as GF or Pig teabagging. Or some other sadistcs acts a toxic killer can do.

  • I've never understood why people get mad about tbagging there are things that are a thousand times more toxic then tbagging

  • @ASAPTurtle said:

    Killers hitting me on the hook must die (In Game)

    As much as the player knows it is offensive to some players, if they dont avoid doing that, they are being toxic killers. Yes.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I've never understood why people get mad about tbagging there are things that are a thousand times more toxic then tbagging

    When in am i a bad day as today, i care about that. The normal days i think its childish and just ignore.

    But yeah, messaging offenses after match is a lot worse toxic, for instance.

  • Typically the only people that tbag and flashlight flick are the people who play nothing but survivor and just have no idea.

  • @Oicimau said:

    I just hate then. This is toxic, cause i only think offenses are toxic, and its meant to drive the killer crazy or humiliated.

    As survivor, i dont unhook then. And a lot of other things ppl that make the game mood worse deserves.

    As killer, though, i stop everything else and have a good time with the tbagger slugged. But sometimes they escape.

    How do you fellow members, when playing as killers, do to assure tbaggers will have no fun the hole match? I need more tatics.

    And I take note of the names, so the toxic player will aways be tunneled, camped and slugged by me, in whatever match Ill ever find him. It means, he can even manage to escape, but will have long matches doing nothing but standing downed and crawling.

    It pleasures me, to punish the evil. It becomes my reason to play and have fun. No killing needed.

    Specifically targeting players is a bannable offense.

  • Hmmm, and offending with tbag isnt... looks like real world to me, where bullies are let go free.


    But how can a driven crazy killer act as a lord?

  • *sad ghostface noises*

  • If you want to tunnel a T Bagger just because it upsets you because you think they must die... be prepared to get gen rushed.

  • Gen rush isnt a thing for me. Its just survivors doing their goals.

  • If a streamer tbags someone, i quit watching him. Its not a thing about me or about a game. Its about respect.

  • @Oicimau said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051687#Comment_1051687

    Hmmm, and offending with tbag isnt... looks like real world to me, where bullies are let go free.

    But how can a driven crazy killer act as a lord?

    I'm merely informing the thread creator as they literally said they're taking notes to harass them in other matches.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051707#Comment_1051707

    I'm merely informing the thread creator as they literally said they're taking notes to harass them in other matches.

    I see that. Tks. I actually use to forget about it. Its just that im sad now, but i wont target anyone. Never did that. Just words, no more than that.


    Nevertheless, tbaging is harassing.

  • @Oicimau said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051722#Comment_1051722

    You got a point and I agree, most of time. But, somedays, we are just in a bad mood for any kind of toxicity.

    I played this game too much to care anymore. You teabag me? I'll play as I always do and will probably kill you anyways. I get facecamped? Oh nice, I get to tab out for a minute and argue with some highly intelligent people on the forums :P

  • @oke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051739#Comment_1051739

    I played this game too much to care anymore. You teabag me? I'll play as I always do and will probably kill you anyways. I get facecamped? Oh nice, I get to tab out for a minute and argue with some highly intelligent people on the forums :P

    Thats my usual self.

  • Then don't play a game that is going to make you frustrated when you know you are going to be easily frustrated.

  • @Oicimau said:

    I just hate then. This is toxic, cause i only think offenses are toxic, and its meant to drive the killer crazy or humiliated.

    As survivor, i dont unhook then. And a lot of other things ppl that make the game mood worse deserves.

    As killer, though, i stop everything else and have a good time with the tbagger slugged. But sometimes they escape.

    How do you fellow members, when playing as killers, do to assure tbaggers will have no fun the hole match? I need more tatics.

    And I take note of the names, so the toxic player will aways be tunneled, camped and slugged by me, in whatever match Ill ever find him. It means, he can even manage to escape, but will have long matches doing nothing but standing downed and crawling.

    It pleasures me, to punish the evil. It becomes my reason to play and have fun. No killing needed.

    Do it like me, to avoid decisive strike or such, just let them crouch on the floor, and walk over them... if they get healed, down him again instantly, this way he has enough time to think about his actions.

  • @oke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051766#Comment_1051766

    Then don't play a game that is going to make you frustrated when you know you are going to be easily frustrated.

    Well, what i mean when i say its my usul self is that 99,9% of time i dont care about tbagers, or hook hitters... maybe i should avoid playing dbd when i am in a bad mood day...


    @Nakedwildman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125918/tbaggers-must-die-in-the-game

    Do it like me, to avoid decisive strike or such, just let them crouch on the floor, and walk over them... if they get healed, down him again instantly, this way he has enough time to think about his actions.

    Yes, the crawling punishment looks like the best in exchange of me having fun again in the match. :D

  • T bagging is a automatic tunnel for me

  • @Nakedwildman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125918/tbaggers-must-die-in-the-game

    Do it like me, to avoid decisive strike or such, just let them crouch on the floor, and walk over them... if they get healed, down him again instantly, this way he has enough time to think about his actions.

    Is this any less toxic?

  • No, specifically targeting a single player over multiple games may be bannable given the extent. Targeting, facecampingg, slugging etc a single player over a single match is not bannable. Easiest example is if you found a TTV that you play against several matches and they are the only survivor you go after every match. Its not likely to ever come into play, as you typically dont play against the same people multiple times in a given time frame and most people change their profile tags rather frequently. You also need video evidence of these multiple matches.

  • Well... forgiving is the best option. I feel just fine now, lightheart. And life goes on. Tks you all for the talking.

  • What harm do teabagger to you? It doesnt benefit them in any way and it doesnt give you a disadvantage. Let them be, play the game. Who cares?

  • Maybe its not, but its positively fullfilling my hurt feelings and make me feel much better, knowing that guy tryied to ruin my gameplay expirience, and now i turned it against him. and let him feel his own medicine

  • T-bagging is not toxic behaviour. Wishing death upon someone, or insulting a person's race, gender orientation etc in the endgame chat is toxic behaviour and that stuff is super rare. People tbag because they're maybe feeling themselves and find it funny. Them getting a reaction out of you is a bonus. I wanna ask though: why does it bother you so much that somebody is pressing a button repeatedly in a video game?

  • There are not many who can pull off a tbag and get away with it in my games. If they do it at the exit gate. Fine. I wont be there for them. The longer they wait at the exit gates the more shards i get if the game was less than 10 min. If that is the case still.

    Do it to me midchase and i will catch you. Slap you on a hook and then move on. I might nod my head. I might not. I dont care, really. Leave that stuff for the exit gates. Get your exercise there where it truly means something. Do it ingame and get caught then that just makes you look like an idiot.

  • Play Ghostface, Pig, or facecamp

  • @Oicimau said:

    I just hate then. This is toxic, cause i only think offenses are toxic, and its meant to drive the killer crazy or humiliated.

    As survivor, i dont unhook then. And a lot of other things ppl that make the game mood worse deserves.

    As killer, though, i stop everything else and have a good time with the tbagger slugged. But sometimes they escape.

    How do you fellow members, when playing as killers, do to assure tbaggers will have no fun the hole match? I need more tatics.

    And I take note of the names, so the toxic player will aways be tunneled, camped and slugged by me, in whatever match Ill ever find him. It means, he can even manage to escape, but will have long matches doing nothing but standing downed and crawling.

    It pleasures me, to punish the evil. It becomes my reason to play and have fun. No killing needed.

    I hate them too but you might want to be careful about wishing death upon someone. I said death to dcers once and it got me banned from the steam forums. I don't take back what I said though. They ruin the game.

    The few times it goes off, blood warden is EPIC!!!!! They teabag at the exit gate then they turn and realize they can't get out. They look back at me and I'm like "Yeah, now your mine"

  • I dont get triggered by someone that repeatedly pressed his CRTL button. A tbagging surv is not doing gens, which is good.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Crouching repeatedly is toxic. kappa

    Using offerings and addons are toxic? Kappa

    Stop crying about moris and pink addons Kappa

  • Don't let them get to you. They just want to keep you busy chasing them or get you angry so you will make mistakes. It is like with the 4th stack of BBQ. Sometimes you just have to wait it out and play your game and you will get them in the end. If you tunnel them they will win. You give them the attention they want, and if they are good their team mates get the gennys done.

    If they make it to the gates. Don't go and see their twerking moves. Just go use your power and get some blood point in the middle of the map. I.E. setting traps or phasing snares, whatever it is.