The pun potential for Oni is unreal
What is his favorite food: MacarOni
What is his nickname: Oni-chan
What is his second favorite food: Onions
Favorite song lyric: Oni are yui okay?
I have a power that cannot be cleansed
What is his favorite food: MacarOni
What is his nickname: Oni-chan
What is his second favorite food: Onions
Favorite song lyric: Oni are yui okay?
I have a power that cannot be cleansed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Onions have layers.
I thought I was the oni one that made puns with his name.
I'll see myself out now.
Why though....
You are not the oni one that does that
We all have the ability to weapOnize this power
Oni if you join us will you know
What about onigiri and origani?
My little Poni
What's his topping of choice: PepperOni
What's his sandwich of choice: Bologna
Your power must be converted into a Hex perk immediatly. It's power is one to be reckoned with!
At least now when I go against an Oni with Yui, that song is now stuck in my head!
This is why Oni is so angry all the time- he’s fed up with these bad puns
Your not the Oni one
My dear, you ARE the Oni one
My Pretty Oni
no I don't accept
Thats the Spirit!
AAAAAAAAH
What does the Oni say when he steals someones money?
Gimmie all your moni.
Dang, that was bad.
pretty racist brah
PhOni killer plz nerf
When Oni kills survivors, he rage out during it.
...Got it?
Oni, I'm home...
"Hello there!"-Oni wan kenoni.
Are we entering another phase of this thread?
Yes. All killers are fair game.
This is non-negotiable.
No Haggling.
You know what song should play when all 4 survivors DC vs Oni?
Oni The Lonely by Roy Orbison