Who y’all got ? I’m gonna have to go with David king , that shirtless top-
Idk...Doc. doesn't matter what I say because I pray this thread gets moved to where it belongs.
Michael Myers
@hex_genrush said:Who y’all got ? I’m gonna have to go with David king , that shirtless top-
@hex_genrush said:
Pre-sickness Plague 😍
Legion
Whats a waifu?
Demo.
For me none of them are insanely attractive but for female - Jane or Kate and Male - Trapper "human" form. If that doesn't count then Steve lol
Clown.
Demogorgon. the boi be thick.
Wraith.
No other answer is acceptable.
Oni. He can have my Blood Orbs anytime 😍
@kcwolf1975 said:Whats a waifu?
@kcwolf1975 said:
A fictional female character that one has great affection for; whether just an "awww" or a full on romantic attraction.
Male characters have the term "husbando".
Hag.
Trapper, before becoming a killer. Swoon
Mama Huntress is a close second:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JArgf2QCVF4
Nea
Obviously The Clown
Fr tho, David or Steve can have me any time 😍
My husfui is Jake Park UwU
Spirit
I really have a Wraith soul I guess, cause I'd prefer Nurse still.
Do you even have to ask?
@Mister_Holdout said:Do you even have to ask?https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/949/KAGELC1UWTAK.png
@Mister_Holdout said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/949/KAGELC1UWTAK.png
She has nothing that can compete with Dweet.
Susie
Legion he's my cutie 😘😘😘
Jane, thick thighs save lives
Whoever says Mama Huntress, I love you lmfao
Bill and maybe Nurse with her “oh ######### I stepped on a mine” skin
Frank and Nea.
The plague. The idea of sucking that pus filled V, and swollowing those racid vile putrid juices makes go ooooohhhhhhhh my g-od
Poor nurse. I bet she's crying under her veil right now because nobody mentioned her.
Kate is the hottest though. The new girl is kinda hot but I just can't be into a woman who wears baggy pants. I just can't.
Reminds me of my girlfriend in high school. Everything perfect except her face.
@BlindMole said:The plague. The idea of sucking that pus filled V, and swollowing those racid vile putrid juices makes go ooooohhhhhhhh my g-od
@BlindMole said:
Come on man, I am trying to eat my breakfast 😜
Myers of course
@Steve0333 said:Poor nurse. I bet she's crying under her veil right now because nobody mentioned her.Kate is the hottest though. The new girl is kinda hot but I just can't be into a woman who wears baggy pants. I just can't.
@Steve0333 said:
No sally is a good girl. She's not crying because she know i've mentionned her. So i say NURSE.
Clown. (For seriousness susie from the legion shes about my age and doesnt look to bad).
Joey
Feng Min and Spirit <3
Susie.
Janeyyyyyyy 💜
@kcwolf1975 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1038509#Comment_1038509Come on man, I am trying to eat my breakfast 😜
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1038509#Comment_1038509
So is he XD
No contest- Pig. She's smart, resourceful, and looks so pretty 🤩 (SAW movies)
The fact no one said Ace proves how wrong this community is. Look at this man, Alpha Ace.
(I couldn't find a picture of Ace with the outfit on, so I used ms paint to squeeze it together. looks awful, but idc)
Ace obviously takes it. if liking Ace is wrong, then I don't wanna be right.
EDIT: oh yea, best girl is literally anyone who doesn't have "Feng Min" in their name.
Top 3 Female: Feng, Claudette and Jane
Top 3 Males:Dwight, Trapper and David
@Elk said:Top 3 Female: Feng, Claudette and JaneTop 3 Males:Dwight, Trapper and David
@Elk said:
I'm guessing you didn't see the image I posted, huh?
@Mister_Holdout said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1041178#Comment_1041178I'm guessing you didn't see the image I posted, huh?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1041178#Comment_1041178
Was it the Trapper one? If it was i did and it was❤ If not which one i didn't see.
@Elk said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1041184#Comment_1041184Was it the Trapper one? If it was i did and it was❤ If not which one i didn't see.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1041184#Comment_1041184
Nope, you should see it on the first page.
@Mister_Holdout said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1041191#Comment_1041191Nope, you should see it on the first page.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1041191#Comment_1041191
Hhmmm....I might have to change the list...maybe.
@Elk said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1041200#Comment_1041200Hhmmm....I might have to change the list...maybe.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1041200#Comment_1041200
MIGHT!!! MAYBE!!!
I'm beginning to question whether you have functioning eyes or not
@Mister_Holdout said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1041210#Comment_1041210MIGHT!!! MAYBE!!!I'm beginning to question whether you have functioning eyes or not
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1041210#Comment_1041210
I do wear glasses. Haha!
Hag
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Idk...Doc. doesn't matter what I say because I pray this thread gets moved to where it belongs.
Michael Myers
Pre-sickness Plague 😍
Legion
Whats a waifu?
Demo.
For me none of them are insanely attractive but for female - Jane or Kate and Male - Trapper "human" form. If that doesn't count then Steve lol
Clown.
Demogorgon. the boi be thick.
Wraith.
No other answer is acceptable.
Oni. He can have my Blood Orbs anytime 😍
A fictional female character that one has great affection for; whether just an "awww" or a full on romantic attraction.
Male characters have the term "husbando".
Hag.
Trapper, before becoming a killer. Swoon
Mama Huntress is a close second:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JArgf2QCVF4
Nea
Obviously The Clown
Fr tho, David or Steve can have me any time 😍
My husfui is Jake Park UwU
Spirit
I really have a Wraith soul I guess, cause I'd prefer Nurse still.
Do you even have to ask?
She has nothing that can compete with Dweet.
Susie
Legion he's my cutie 😘😘😘
Jane, thick thighs save lives
Whoever says Mama Huntress, I love you lmfao
Bill and maybe Nurse with her “oh ######### I stepped on a mine” skin
Frank and Nea.
The plague. The idea of sucking that pus filled V, and swollowing those racid vile putrid juices makes go ooooohhhhhhhh my g-od
Poor nurse. I bet she's crying under her veil right now because nobody mentioned her.
Kate is the hottest though. The new girl is kinda hot but I just can't be into a woman who wears baggy pants. I just can't.
Susie
Reminds me of my girlfriend in high school. Everything perfect except her face.
Come on man, I am trying to eat my breakfast 😜
Susie
Myers of course
No sally is a good girl. She's not crying because she know i've mentionned her. So i say NURSE.
Clown. (For seriousness susie from the legion shes about my age and doesnt look to bad).
Joey
Feng Min and Spirit <3
Susie.
Janeyyyyyyy 💜
So is he XD
No contest- Pig. She's smart, resourceful, and looks so pretty 🤩 (SAW movies)
The fact no one said Ace proves how wrong this community is. Look at this man, Alpha Ace.
(I couldn't find a picture of Ace with the outfit on, so I used ms paint to squeeze it together. looks awful, but idc)
Ace obviously takes it. if liking Ace is wrong, then I don't wanna be right.
EDIT: oh yea, best girl is literally anyone who doesn't have "Feng Min" in their name.
Top 3 Female: Feng, Claudette and Jane
Top 3 Males:Dwight, Trapper and David
I'm guessing you didn't see the image I posted, huh?
Was it the Trapper one? If it was i did and it was❤ If not which one i didn't see.
Nope, you should see it on the first page.
Hhmmm....I might have to change the list...maybe.
MIGHT!!! MAYBE!!!
I'm beginning to question whether you have functioning eyes or not
I do wear glasses. Haha!
Hag