For everything holy, disable new Lerys

I don't know why, but my game was just running at 5 fps and I never had the urge to dc on a map that badly till now




HoodiedBill playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition

I just gave up pretty much

Comments

  • Only on lery? Which specs do u have? How many fps do u usually have while playing?

  • I have the same problem. I seriously dislike it.

  • @xChrisx said:

    Only on lery? Which specs do u have? How many fps do u usually have while playing?

    Xbox One S


    Only happening on Lerys, i'll post 2 clips of my frames

  • Lol PS4 players don't have that problem. (Yes that was intended for the whole PlayStation VS Xbox war)

    Be me on my amazing gaming computer. Wow Lery's looks sick af, keep up the great work BHVR!

  • Boy am I glad I moved to PC when I did.

  • @NullEXE said:

    Lol PS4 players don't have that problem. (Yes that was intended for the whole PlayStation VS Xbox war)

    Be me on my amazing gaming computer. Wow Lery's looks sick af, keep up the great work BHVR!

    I could care less about the xbox ps4 war thing

  • Watched the video in your thing, come to think of it. We should add an area to the profile to show what platform people mainly use to play dbd - that shows next to or on the same bar their username appears in forum posts.

    yes I have already seen you mentioned playing on xbox

    I think that would greatly help when dev's are reading feedback on the forums.

    @Peanits

    inb4 Peanits tells me to stop @ing him all the time, but dude out of all the community manager's you are my favorite <3

  • For those of you who are like "sO gLAd I MoVEd to A dIfFereNT PlATfOrM", that doesn't make this any less of an issue.

    An for @Hoodied, this might just be a XB1S problem specifically. I have a 1X and haven't experienced this.

  • Ive stopped dcing Lerys but now i just run to the killer everytime i get it and kill myself 1st hook. I still close app though if someone puts up a map offering to it.

  • I haven't had an issue with it.

  • Was it a one time thing or always?

    I have yet to have any issues on lerys (besides not knowing where gens are)

    On ps4.

  • I haven't had an issue on it, not even as nurse.

  • Regardless of fps, the map is a stinky piece of poop. Constructive critism as follows: Its terrible and cannot be saved, delete it and make a new map. Or don't make a new map. Just delete that map. While you have the delete button handy, don't forget hawkins and Gideon Meat Packing plant.

    I have not played a game with a killer or survivor that likes Lery's yet. Maybe there is a couple scratch mirror guys that like it, but the other 99.9999999999999% of players hate it. And there is a valid reason why. The map sucks. In nearly every way that it is possible to suck.

    Ruin got nerfed into uselessness because of 80% usage. I can't wait until I stop getting lerys in 80% of my matches. So I can just DC out of that map and not be a rank 16. Don't worry I'm not ruining the match for everyone else, they loaded into Lery's too.

  • I play on xbox one x and whenever I played doctor period the game ran at 5fps, since this update.

    Never before this update has it ran this bad.

  • Xbox One and new PC player here. I've not encountered these frame rate problems or others issues people are having on either platform.

    I like the map though. It looks quite awesome and eerie.

  • Its not the map, ita playing as Doc. I can only Static Blast and Pop a few gens before my framerate is destroyed. And this is on PS4 Pro.


    Best advice I can give is to not play Doc until they fix it, sadly.

  • @DocFabron said:

    Its not the map, ita playing as Doc. I can only Static Blast and Pop a few gens before my framerate is destroyed. And this is on PS4 Pro.

    Best advice I can give is to not play Doc until they fix it, sadly.

    I've played on that map with Doctor on regular Xbox and never had severe FPS drops. It's stuttered a little here and there, but never to the extent you guys are having.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1032925#Comment_1032925

    I've played on that map with Doctor on regular Xbox and never had severe FPS drops. It's stuttered a little here and there, but never to the extent you guys are having.

    You're lucky then. I thought for sure it would be a common console problem.


    I hope we get a hotfix soon, I love Doc even more now than I used to.

  • @DocFabron said:

    Its not the map, ita playing as Doc. I can only Static Blast and Pop a few gens before my framerate is destroyed. And this is on PS4 Pro.

    Best advice I can give is to not play Doc until they fix it, sadly.

    Afraid that's not accurate for everyone. I play Doc on lerys with no issues, and I'm on PS4 pro, as well. Worst I've had was some minor rubber banding on a survivor and a minor FR decrease now and again. Still, the map isn't the best. Tooany vault's with no ways around and long straight-aways with pallets every 10 feet. It's not terribly friendly to killers, new ones especially due to endless loops and the broken matchmaking which is mixing high and low ranks indiscriminately. That it's showing up so frequently, even without items is worrisome.

  • Playing on ps4, it acts fine and looks amazing, id like it to stay

  • @korean_zombie said:

    Regardless of fps, the map is a stinky piece of poop. Constructive critism as follows: Its terrible and cannot be saved, delete it and make a new map. Or don't make a new map. Just delete that map. While you have the delete button handy, don't forget hawkins and Gideon Meat Packing plant.

    I have not played a game with a killer or survivor that likes Lery's yet. Maybe there is a couple scratch mirror guys that like it, but the other 99.9999999999999% of players hate it. And there is a valid reason why. The map sucks. In nearly every way that it is possible to suck.

    Ruin got nerfed into uselessness because of 80% usage. I can't wait until I stop getting lerys in 80% of my matches. So I can just DC out of that map and not be a rank 16. Don't worry I'm not ruining the match for everyone else, they loaded into Lery's too.

    Yeah, none of that is constructive criticism. It's complaining. Not that I have room too talk, but I do understand your frustrations. It's old version was more balanced, in my personal opinion. I like the new detail work, but that's about it.

  • My games run at 60fps non stop. No problems here.

  • @Cable2486 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1032925#Comment_1032925

    Afraid that's not accurate for everyone. I play Doc on lerys with no issues, and I'm on PS4 pro, as well. Worst I've had was some minor rubber banding on a survivor and a minor FR decrease now and again. Still, the map isn't the best. Tooany vault's with no ways around and long straight-aways with pallets every 10 feet. It's not terribly friendly to killers, new ones especially due to endless loops and the broken matchmaking which is mixing high and low ranks indiscriminately. That it's showing up so frequently, even without items is worrisome.

    Last night I was able to play on Gideons without any frame drops. However I killed them all in like 4 minutes so the game didnt have time to drag out. Try running Pop Goes the Weasel on Doc as well. I wonder if thats what caused it for me.

  • I've had the same problems running on both PC and PS4 Pro. However, it doesn't happen every match. It's only every once in a while.

  • I have an Xbox One X, I've had it fall from 25-30 to maybe 10 FPS. It seems to be a location in the map that does it.

  • Everyone is having that issue

  • @SpacingLlamas said:

    I play on xbox one x and whenever I played doctor period the game ran at 5fps, since this update.

    Never before this update has it ran this bad.

    Change the attire your using for doc once and magicly it fixed that for me. It overall seems to be poor optimization on console. Before we know it is will get a blob later like we did.

  • @DocFabron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1036575#Comment_1036575

    Last night I was able to play on Gideons without any frame drops. However I killed them all in like 4 minutes so the game didnt have time to drag out. Try running Pop Goes the Weasel on Doc as well. I wonder if thats what caused it for me.

    Maybe. I don't run Pop much, since I prescribe to a play style that interrupts Survivor actions as often and as much as is possible, so a perk that requires me to clear prerequisites like hooking and then running to the gen only fits one or two killers in my arsenal(as I play them, anyway). I have noticed a frame drop near the middle when there are multiple survivors, but nothing so dramatic as what's been described in earlier posts in this thread.

  • @NullEXE said:

    Lol PS4 players don't have that problem. (Yes that was intended for the whole PlayStation VS Xbox war)

    Be me on my amazing gaming computer. Wow Lery's looks sick af, keep up the great work BHVR!

    The console war only exists if you're a child or an idiot.

    Lerys looks great but like everything else in this game, it's about as optimized as windows vista.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1036575#Comment_1036575

    I have had mixed results as new Doctor on this map. Set aside matchmaking And SWF problems for a moment.

    First off I like the map. Does it have too many windows and straightaways? Possibly. But if you can predict survivor movements, I can often follow them by going parallel to them and not lose LOS and even cut them off to where they run into me around a corner.

    I have had my share of 3-4K on that map. Even against decent survivors. But I also get 0k too.

    So I feel the map is balanced. I don’t struggle on it compared to those awful rotten field maps where the gens after too far apart.

    I also like Lery’s art and design.

    All good points. Maybe it's just my luck? I seem to get lots of pallet-hungry Kates rocking WOO and I can't stress enough how much I want to Mori them by the second pallet-&-vault. Blegh.

  • @Polychrome_Baku said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1032539#Comment_1032539

    The console war only exists if you're a child or an idiot.

    Lerys looks great but like everything else in this game, it's about as optimized as windows vista.

    I'll take your aggressive response, as love and admiration.