Should I play with NOED? Tell me, please!

Hello. I don't play killers that much, but I've always used Ruin. Now, when Ruin is "nerfed", does it feel in the game? I thought I'd start using NOED, but I don't have much experiences. Should I?

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • *gets 32k w/ double pip running NOED*

    "gitgud"

  • @Raccoon said:

    *gets 32k w/ double pip running NOED*

    "gitgud"

    Or in my case, runs NOED/BW/Remember Me/Fire Up on Clown. "Lol. Needs NOED and BW to get kills at rank 2. Trash." Yup. Clown needs perks to get kills at rank 2. More at 11.

  • Do it. Before they nerf NOED because it ruins 'survivor' fun.

  • @Almo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1032716#Comment_1032716

    I play the game a lot, and I question your 99% statistic. I main Killer, and I use NOED quite often. It is for sure not 99% I get to use it. They cleanse all 5 totems far more than in 1 game out of 100.

    I question a bunch of this statement.

  • @Gyuki said:

    Hello. I don't play killers that much, but I've always used Ruin. Now, when Ruin is "nerfed", does it feel in the game? I thought I'd start using NOED, but I don't have much experiences. Should I?

    I mean you should but be weary that as a survivor I make sure to do any dull totem o run into because of the possibility of NOED. And so there are other players who do dull totems either because of blood points or NOED

  • @DwightOP said:

    Noed won't make you a better killer.

    Adrenaline, Dead Hard, DS, etc... won't make you a better survivor either.

  • @Coder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1032385#Comment_1032385

    Adrenaline, Dead Hard, DS, etc... won't make you a better survivor either.

    Have I asked about these perks? U seem to be biased.


  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1033586#Comment_1033586

    Have I asked about these perks? U seem to be biased.

    Well, you didn't answer his question either. He asked if he should use it or not, you answered that it won't make him a better killer. He didn't ask "Does NOED make me a better killer?"

  • If in your games the survivors are constantly making it to the end where the gates can be powered then yes. And I mean like all of them or three of them. If just two or one is then I would say... maybe? Just to try it. But I would personally use something else if it was just one or two left at the end.

  • @toxic_clown said:

    sure. if you like people roasting you in post match whether you get to end game or not.

    This.

    Ive seen alot of killers get flamed post game but who cares. There's no post game flame for DS and BT. But from a solo survivor standpoint: you know it's there, you know it's a possibility so just expect it. It's like when you have to wait 60 seconds to pick up a survivor. Respect the perk.

    It's good against SWF. They'll refuse to leave a man behind and you'll just play trading hooks until they cleanse it. Solo survivors just leave the odd man out.

    Run it.

  • @Xerge said:

    No, I wouldn't recommend it, I think bloodwarden or rancor would be a better choice.

    This is a perfect example for the use of blood warden

    Thane Valkarian playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. View more XboxOne clips at XboxClips.com


  • No.

    One perk slot can be the reason you loss.

    Plus you can't pip with noed anyway.

  • @Coder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1035311#Comment_1035311

    Well, you didn't answer his question either. He asked if he should use it or not, you answered that it won't make him a better killer. He didn't ask "Does NOED make me a better killer?"

    It depends on his goal. If he wants to become better: no. If he just wants to win: yes. Do I have to pre chew everything? A little bit of brain usage doesnt hurt.

  • I love playing demo but gens go so fast

    So I pop NOED and blood warden and on higher ranks where survivors want EVERYONE out alive, its a blood bath at times

  • Absolutely, actually only use that Perk. Don't use any other perks.

  • noed.jpg noed2.jpg

    Proof that is very effective to be used by itself

  • Do it. Anything goes in these Dark Times.

  • Agreed, we were in that game and one guy ran you for 80% of the game easy enough, but then noed hit and got us good lol. Though to be fair we were being overly altruistic if we had just left we could have gotten 3 people out, we were happy to keep risking it just for the fun of it but then you kinda camped the last guy so we had to leave. (Gates were up though so no grudges held it made full sense to do that)

    tldr; we messed up and didn't do totems though we easily would have had the time to do so, and we were too greedy/altruistic at the end, and noed punished those mistakes we made. So yeah, it worked as intended. It's a solid perk I agree. GG

  • @Gyuki said:

    Hello. I don't play killers that much, but I've always used Ruin. Now, when Ruin is "nerfed", does it feel in the game? I thought I'd start using NOED, but I don't have much experiences. Should I?

    Using NOED is a perfectly viable tactic if you expect to do poorly at map pressure. Endgame builds are a thing and lulling players into think its easy just to Blood Warden them in and let the game of bad touch begin is totally up to you. Its your preference

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1037840#Comment_1037840

    Agreed, we were in that game and one guy ran you for 80% of the game easy enough, but then noed hit and got us good lol. Though to be fair we were being overly altruistic if we had just left we could have gotten 3 people out, we were happy to keep risking it just for the fun of it but then you kinda camped the last guy so we had to leave. (Gates were up though so no grudges held it made full sense to do that)

    tldr; we messed up and didn't do totems though we easily would have had the time to do so, and we were too greedy/altruistic at the end, and noed punished those mistakes we made. So yeah, it worked as intended. It's a solid perk I agree. GG

    gg wp, I can't wait to play you guys again. It was very fun :D

1 2 ›