tome 3 better be about Adam Francis

I swear to the holy entity itself, tome 3 better be about Adam Francis.

Not only do you SPIT in my FACE by letting Adam go 237 DAYS without an outfit, but you also give Jane, a survivor which came AFTER Adam and who had MULTIPLE OUTFITS a tome and an archive entry.

As a dedicated Adam main not only do I find this lack of support for one of YOUR ORIGINAL CREATIONS sad but also quite disturbing, I mean 237 days? are we going mad or something?

You guys better have something in store for my boy when tome 3 rolls around or the official Adam council will decide your fate (which is always to pebble)

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • Who's Adam Francis? Is that some kind of code? Jk, goodluck

  • I had to delete my whole comment because the censor dont work and the mods going to punish me for it. Anything to keep an Adam down

  • Or, it could be about the number of characters in game that are older, and more popular than Adam.

    Claudette is SUPER popular, as are Jane and David. I'd be willing to bet Ace and either Kate or Yui are next in the list.

  • @VoodooChild said:

    PUT RESPECT ON MY ######### ADAM, THE REALEST SURVIVOR IN THIS #########. ADAM MAINS RISE UP

    WE WILL RISE ABOVE THE OPPRESSION! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

  • @Chubster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018128#Comment_1018128

    WE WILL RISE ABOVE THE OPPRESSION! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    They gonna know i swore on a fourm about a serial killing game, im bout to get warned again for not self censoring when the censor fails :(

  • @ReallyBigShoe said:

    Or, it could be about the number of characters in game that are older, and more popular than Adam.

    Claudette is SUPER popular, as are Jane and David. I'd be willing to bet Ace and either Kate or Yui are next in the list.

    I just want to point out whenever anyone talks about Adam not getting ######### they bring up Claudette lol.

    I dont got nothing to say about it I just think its funny ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @ReallyBigShoe said:

    Or, it could be about the number of characters in game that are older, and more popular than Adam.

    Claudette is SUPER popular, as are Jane and David. I'd be willing to bet Ace and either Kate or Yui are next in the list.

    Not Yui. No way.

    She's already had an outfit and a sweater since release. And another outfit next week.

    Yui is fine.

    Tome 3 will probably contain either Ace, Jeff or Adam

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018132#Comment_1018132

    Not Yui. No way.

    She's already had an outfit and a sweater since release. And another outfit next week.

    Yui is fine.

    Tome 3 will probably contain either Ace, Jeff or Adam

    Perhaps. Though, I'd say it will be a male character and a female character, and I think we both agree it's probably going to be Ace as the male character for Tome 3. Kate or Meg are a strong possibility IMO

  • @Chubster said:

    I swear to the holy entity itself, tome 3 better be about Adam Francis.

    Not only do you SPIT in my FACE by letting Adam go 237 DAYS without an outfit, but you also give Jane, a survivor which came AFTER Adam and who had MULTIPLE OUTFITS a tome and an archive entry.

    As a dedicated Adam main not only do I find this lack of support for one of YOUR ORIGINAL CREATIONS sad but also quite disturbing, I mean 237 days? are we going mad or something?

    You guys better have something in store for my boy when tome 3 rolls around or the official Adam council will decide your fate (which is always to pebble)

    "or the official Adam council will decide your fate (which is always to pebble)" made my day ๐Ÿ˜‚ for the confusioooooon!

  • @VoodooChild said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018132#Comment_1018132

    I just want to point out whenever anyone talks about Adam not getting ######### they bring up Claudette lol.

    I dont got nothing to say about it I just think its funny ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I don't see how that's relevant, but okay.

  • @ReallyBigShoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018145#Comment_1018145

    Perhaps. Though, I'd say it will be a male character and a female character, and I think we both agree it's probably going to be Ace as the male character for Tome 3. Kate or Meg are a strong possibility IMO

    Ace could have a lot going for him.

    Meg or Kate? Sure.

    Killers tho?

    Wraith or Billy.

    Then either Hag, Nurse or Huntress?

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018149#Comment_1018149

    Ace could have a lot going for him.

    Meg or Kate? Sure.

    Killers tho?

    Wraith or Billy.

    Then either Hag, Nurse or Huntress?

    I'd say for killers it will be Billy. Rumor has it, he's not fun to play against and he's next on the chopping block.

  • What if the next tome focuses on Adam, and Ace for survivors.

    Then also focuses on Anna (The Huntress) and Adiris (The Plague) for killers.


    And the Tome will be called "The A-Team".

  • @TheGameZpro3 said:

    What if the next tome focuses on Adam, and Ace for survivors.

    Then also focuses on Anna (The Huntress) and Adiris (The Plague) for killers.

    And the Tome will be called "The A-Team".

    You are a legend XD

  • @TheGameZpro3 said:

    What if the next tome focuses on Adam, and Ace for survivors.

    Then also focuses on Anna (The Huntress) and Adiris (The Plague) for killers.

    And the Tome will be called "The A-Team".

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGHymTuX0_U


  • Almost a year and newer characters like Jeff, that aren't played as often compared to the others too, not only get MORE costumes than Adam but also get an EVENT costume before he does.

    He LITERALLY wears a trenchcoat, lives in Japan which has multiple fashion trends that aren't in DbD yet, and is an original character that you don't have to pay extra for like HELLO?!

    VAMPIRE SLAYER

    CYBERPUNK

    STEAMPUNK

    MATRIX INSPIRED

    COSPLAY

    ARMED FORCES

    DRESSED DOWN TO CIVVIES

    HIPSTER

    DANCER

    SOMETHING

    It's bad enough when cosmetic after cosmetic is released of Claudette with color palettes that have her face looking like an ashy Cadbury egg.

  • Because shes black. I think people do it to be like "Hey look the devs aren't racist, look at Claudette!" but the fact that Adam and Tapp even exist i think proves that lol, nobody thinking that.

  • @Avocado said:

    Almost a year and newer characters like Jeff, that aren't played as often compared to the others too, not only get MORE costumes than Adam but also get an EVENT costume before he does.

    He LITERALLY wears a trenchcoat, lives in Japan which has multiple fashion trends that aren't in DbD yet, and is an original character that you don't have to pay extra for like HELLO?!

    VAMPIRE SLAYER

    CYBERPUNK

    STEAMPUNK

    MATRIX INSPIRED

    COSPLAY

    ARMED FORCES

    DRESSED DOWN TO CIVVIES

    HIPSTER

    DANCER

    SOMETHING

    It's bad enough when cosmetic after cosmetic is released of Claudette with color palettes that have her face looking like an ashy Cadbury egg.

    Ah man i wish i didn't read that. Blade Adam? Morpheus Adam? Weeb Adam? You KNOW we aint getting that ######### lol

  • @Avocado said:

    Almost a year and newer characters like Jeff, that aren't played as often compared to the others too, not only get MORE costumes than Adam but also get an EVENT costume before he does.

    He LITERALLY wears a trenchcoat, lives in Japan which has multiple fashion trends that aren't in DbD yet, and is an original character that you don't have to pay extra for like HELLO?!

    VAMPIRE SLAYER

    CYBERPUNK

    STEAMPUNK

    MATRIX INSPIRED

    COSPLAY

    ARMED FORCES

    DRESSED DOWN TO CIVVIES

    HIPSTER

    DANCER

    SOMETHING

    It's bad enough when cosmetic after cosmetic is released of Claudette with color palettes that have her face looking like an ashy Cadbury egg.

    I would love a steampunk outfit as I am a big fan of the genre

  • @VoodooChild said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018216#Comment_1018216

    Ah man i wish i didn't read that. Blade Adam? Morpheus Adam? Weeb Adam? You KNOW we aint getting that ######### lol

    LOL I do know it and its so sad. Like, how are you going to give a character the model base for a trenchcoat and not utilize it at all? I'm not saying make him Blade, it could just as easily be an ornate coat like Alucard and Dracula wear in Castlevania or skip the coat all together and just give the man a shirt with a made up mascot. Meg and the other girls already have them.

  • @Chubster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018216#Comment_1018216

    I would love a steampunk outfit as I am a big fan of the genre

    Same. Jake's Maurader outfit is like halfway there so even something as chill as that would work.

  • No the next tome better be about Dweet. DWEET!

  • Not to mention Yui is getting yet ANOTHER outfit next week when she already has like 3 more then him.

  • Oh heck no, Adam better not get a tome before Dwight. I need that good dweet lore!

  • @Chubster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018216#Comment_1018216

    I would love a steampunk outfit as I am a big fan of the genre

    I see all Adam mains are of refined tastes ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • @Avocado said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018238#Comment_1018238

    LOL I do know it and its so sad. Like, how are you going to give a character the model base for a trenchcoat and not utilize it at all? I'm not saying make him Blade, it could just as easily be an ornate coat like Alucard and Dracula wear in Castlevania or skip the coat all together and just give the man a shirt with a made up mascot. Meg and the other girls already have them.

    Adam is the coolest survivor by far, 2020 gotta be his year theres just too much cool ######### they could do with him

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    Justice for Adam.

    PREACH

  • I doubt the game survives to tome 3

  • @Eye66 said:

    I doubt the game survives to tome 3

    there have been a lot of people screaming "game not survive" for quite a while now, this is just gonna be the same

  • It's worse than I've ever seen this time

  • Hope the 3th tome would be about Legion aswell oof, I want a bikini susie

  • I'm always excited when I see an Adam Francis or Jeff So Handsome in my lobby. I stan this decree to give Adam more so I can see more Adams.

  • I'm down for anyone, However i do have my list of first before Adam. Like Feng, Meg, Kate, Dwight and Adam. Feng is getting a lot of cosmetics though so i can wait a bit for more

  • Just ran into two Adams in my match earlier. One was wearing the default and the other one of the store outfits. It was awesome.

  • Tome 3 really needs to be more free characters. It should focus on Dwight and Nea and Nurse and Huntress