Survivors don’t care about this game

They play this game because it’s easy, especially when they team up. And probably only care about the matches that they lose and don’t consider the matches they win or escape.

if killers get the proper treatment necessary to balance out this game the survivors will run away to Fortnite or something


survivors act like they get tunneled every match and they whine about male believe stories. They only remember the 5 matches in a row that they got screwed but never remember the 5 matches they get away with murder


you have to gear this game around the best killer mains and survivor mains. The new players will come eventually.

sooner or later no one is going to want to play killer anymore

Comments

  • Playing killer is as easy as playing survivor, and has never been this easy.

  • Where to begin?

    First of all, considering the teammates you get alot of the time it's not as easy as many like to claim.

    Secondly, many survivor mains, myself among them have called for numerous killer buffs.

    Third: the I get tunneled every match is no different then the people who claim the face nothing but 4 man swf. In other words, it's bullshit. It happens more then most of us would like. But not that damn much.

    Fourth: Balancing around the minority is a bad idea.

  • i play survivor and the game will die soon, gonna be too boring and if anyone says killer is still the power role or is as easy to play is either in denial or rank 20. i have played this game for years as a survivor and although they have made balance changes times have changed, alot more people can play well so it naturally becomes harder like any multiplayer over time... ill probably stop playing myself soon with these lobby times and how easy matches are what even is the point tbh, i spent 3/5 times the of time searching for a match than i am playing.. but i guess thats because people cry nerfs because they cant learn to play... shame really was a great game but as usual toxic community that spends more time complaining and ruining the game than trying to make it enjoyable and balance for everyone

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    This is a thrilling and educational post. I'm a much better and smarter person for reading it. My eyes have finally been opened. Survivor mains are the enemy and must be re-educated. Thank you OP.

    Ikr Imma start re-educating right away!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    This is a thrilling and educational post. I'm a much better and smarter person for reading it. My eyes have finally been opened. Survivor mains are the enemy and must be re-educated. Thank you OP.

    U should share this post on reddit, so everybody starts to fight with survivor mains (Toxic guys that just want to have ez games)


    I'm memeing

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1009414#Comment_1009414

    teach me your most effective methods. it's hard to pull a re-educate

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1009416#Comment_1009416

    The sad part is that the subreddit has actually already devolved to that point because of the ruin change. It used to be a place for memes and now it's just as salty and nonsensical as here.

    Kinda fun and sad at the same time

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1009439#Comment_1009439

    It's not as bad as I make it out to be now but it was for a few days after the PTB was announced/released. Makes you wonder.

    but seriously how2reeducate, any ideas?

    Reeducate what

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1009439#Comment_1009439

    It's not as bad as I make it out to be now but it was for a few days after the PTB was announced/released. Makes you wonder.

    but seriously how2reeducate, any ideas?

    Shock therapy?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1009452#Comment_1009452

    them dirty survivor mains. they don't care abut the game and need to l2p

    i think insidious camping the basement is a good start

    I reeducated survivors with bubba today! i'm proud

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    Playing killer is as easy as playing survivor, and has never been this easy.

    Inv me and my team.

  • That's some heavy assumptions and generalization right there.

    Totally agree on the point about being tunneled every game though, way too many people eagerly embrace their own negativity bias. The people that claim to be tunneled/camped """every""" game as well as the people that claim they """only""" go against cracked military grade SWF squads. Both spread misinformation at best, and willingly spread disinformation at worst.

  • R1 Survivor and R3 Killer here:

    I have no problems with how the game plays. It's supposed to be challenging in higher ranks. If you're having a hard time succeeding on either side, you're probably in a rank where you don't belong.

  • Stop generalizing. People are individuals. There are idiots on both sides, and great people on both sides, and a whole lot of us in the middle. Unfortunately, the idiots tend to me more outspoken on the forums. There needs to be a lot more middle-ground talk, rather than making everything an us vs them situation, if the game is going to improve.

  • Well that’s quite a blanket statement.

  • @NDwight88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/121544/survivors-don-t-care-about-this-game

    I think you and everyone like you should play both sides. That’s the issue in this game. Killers think survivors are entitled and survivors think killers are op try hards. If you play both sides you get to not only become a better player, but also develop a better understanding and appreciation for what each other have to deal with. Seriously, people who complain non stop on here usually only main one side and it shows.

    Yeah man, playing both sides definitely gives you a much better perspective on the Early/Mid/Late game plays.

  • why is it bad that when I wanna have fun playing dbd I play survivor

  • I’ve been playing this game for 3 years. I play survivor and killer equally, rank one on both.

    on the old killer ranking system I got to rank one the first time using only Michael by camping red ranked SwF crews and my inbox would receive TONS of salt it was so funny.

    I always preferred playing red ranked SwF because I knew from being a survivor main before that, SwF crews have a lot of peer pressure to be altruistic, so I would camp with Michael and have tier 3 locked and loaded and destroy the ######### out of all of them.

    the bottom line is that this game has to become scary again. When I first started playing survivor 4 years ago I was scared, now I run to the middle gen first and if I get chased first, so what.

    more than two survivors escaping should be rare. Killers shouldn’t have a terror radius.


    i almost know this game inside and out


    the devs don’t understand that survivor mains are going to be the end of this game because they don’t care about this game

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    Playing killer is as easy as playing survivor, and has never been this easy.

    Couldn't agree more

  • @NDwight88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/121544/survivors-don-t-care-about-this-game

    I think you and everyone like you should play both sides. That’s the issue in this game. Killers think survivors are entitled and survivors think killers are op try hards. If you play both sides you get to not only become a better player, but also develop a better understanding and appreciation for what each other have to deal with. Seriously, people who complain non stop on here usually only main one side and it shows.

    I’ve been playing both sides equally for three years

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1010872#Comment_1010872

    There’s no way to make this game scary again for existing players. If you play it often enough it loses any of its fear factor, because the familiar isn’t scary, and any changes you made to make it scary would become mundane eventually. The only way to change this would be to change the way the game works on a fundamental level every few weeks, which I think most people can agree is not a reasonable ask.

    Get rid of the terror radius and spine chill

  • Ah so you don't want a balanced game, I see.

  • No you don’t want a balanced game

  • Good one. You can't even quote me.

  • @michaelmyers87 said:

    They play this game because it’s easy, especially when they team up. And probably only care about the matches that they lose and don’t consider the matches they win or escape.

    if killers get the proper treatment necessary to balance out this game the survivors will run away to Fortnite or something

    survivors act like they get tunneled every match and they whine about male believe stories. They only remember the 5 matches in a row that they got screwed but never remember the 5 matches they get away with murder

    you have to gear this game around the best killer mains and survivor mains. The new players will come eventually.

    sooner or later no one is going to want to play killer anymore

    "they whine about male believe stories"

    Not true I complain plenty about the female believe stories too!

  • @NDwight88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1009592#Comment_1009592

    Ahhhh shoot. Nicks throwing down. Grab that controller there’s about to be a nerd battle.

    controller, jesus already take an L

  • @NDwight88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/121544/survivors-don-t-care-about-this-game

    I think you and everyone like you should play both sides. That’s the issue in this game. Killers think survivors are entitled and survivors think killers are op try hards. If you play both sides you get to not only become a better player, but also develop a better understanding and appreciation for what each other have to deal with. Seriously, people who complain non stop on here usually only main one side and it shows.

    Not entirely true:

    I along with most people I know who plays both sides hate survivors more then the killer mains I know as we have to deal with both toxic survivors on both sides(Getting sandbagged/Bully squads) and potato teammates as a survivor.

    Well I agree we understand both plights better then either side's mains they also still hate survivors more then anyone else due to having to deal with the survivor toxicity on both sides.

    Also form playing 2 man SWF with them(I don't do 3+ because its too unfair) most of them really don't care too much about toxic killers as they do about toxic/stupid survivor as they are both statistically more likely too appear(In 2 man SWF its X2 more likely to run into a toxic survivor vs a toxic killer) and also toxic/stupid survivors kill them more then any toxic/mori using killers ever will.

  • I had a match this evening.

    Spirit zoomed right up to me. I got hooked. Got unhooked by monkey survivor in terror radius and Spirit targeted me, downed and hooked me again. Then it happened again. Then I died. Fun game. Fun. Gaaaaaame.

    It's a frustration-fest.

    Time to chill and take a break from DBD.