Most unnerving killer to face in real-life

I've done one about the worst to face because of their power, mine being Plague because ######### vomiting that much, but now I have a different one...which would be the most unnerving to face? Not necessarily most deadly though for you it might be the same, but the most... unsettling. Scary, creepy, freaky...?

Mine would be clown. I have not really a phobia but like, I'm extremely self conscious of my lungs and what I breathe. The idea of breathing in his concoction makes my skin crawl. And I'm not a woman but I imagine being a woman would make him worse for fear of what he might sexually do, especially with his obsession for fingers. He just creeps me out, big time

What about you guys

Tagged: DevTrusted

Comments

  • @Hail_to_the_King said:

    Spirit because of her creepy movements and dismembered body parts while passively phasing would be terrifying. Or Doctor because the laugh and crazy look.

    Her moans would be creepy too. You have no clue where she's at but you just hear her groaning...creepy for sure

  • @AngryFluffy said:

    In real life for me it would be Ghostface and Trapper.

    Ghostface because the thought of getting stalked without knowing is creeping me out. And even if you notice that you have been watched ('exposed') you sometimes don't even know from where he's coming for you.

    Trapper because his whole presence is scary and you could walk into his traps anytime.

    Stalkless Ghostface would be freaky too. You never know when he's coming he just turns a corner and cuts you

  • @UntilValhalla13 said:

    Probably Nurse, or even Spirit. Both can kind of just APPEAR anywhere. One day, you're taking a shower or something... BAM! Nurse out of nowhere. Spirit's twitching/phasing in and out would also be unsettling.

    Nurse would be scary cause you have nowhere to hide, she can always get you

  • @BadMrFrosty said:

    Freddy. Anything the other killers can do, he can do. Also, you can't run from him so long as sleep is a requirement.

    The sleep aspect of Freddy would be terrifying

  • @TheEversong said:

    Ghostface for me given I'm a fan of the movies. Always makes me look over my shoulder afterwards for a few hours. But hmm.. him or Nurse. Given I work in health care just.. seeing that floating down a hall, screaming then teleporting. I'd be scared for my life and worried if she was going to operate.

    Yeah working in healthcare probably makes the nurse a million times worse

  • @DonZwiebel said:

    The Plague, definitely. As for I hate vomiting.

    The vomiting would hurt so bad after a while, especially since it's just be dry heaving after the second time

  • @Satelit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1000533#Comment_1000533

    I hate vomiting aswell,not to mention the smell it would have.Not only the vomit this woman is rotting alive.

    Yeah I didn't even think about her smell, God she'd be disgusting

  • @terumisan said:

    Oni

    A massive wall of muscle roaring in the distance then you hear it getting closer with his heavy footsteps

    Hearing him coming would be the scariest part. Like, you can't outrun him, you can't fight him, only thing you can do is hide and pray

  • @kurgan8282 said:

    Demogorgon because no humans could stand a chance against such a beast.

    But also Freddy, the idea of a dream killer imo was simply a work of genius, how can you defend yourself in dreams?

    Demo would be terrifying cause he's animalistic. Not even a chance of an inkling of mercy

  • @newavitar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1000725#Comment_1000725

    Demo would be terrifying cause he's animalistic. Not even a chance of an inkling of mercy

    exactly, not that other guys have shown some mercy actually but being destroyed by a creature like that would definitely be terrifying

  • @BenZ0 said:

    Susie

    The Legion in general would be scary cause they're so close to realistic. Teenagers who find it fun to torture you

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    I think, Doc, Hag and Clown the most. Being driven insane and electrocuted is horrible beyond measure. Being eaten alive is a thought I really don't want to think and what the clown does with women.... well... I would rather be staked and mori'd by Myers. But having a RBT on your head is quite unsettling too.

    I would hate the Mori of hag. Maybe that'll be the next one I do...worst Mori for real life

  • @BlueFang said:

    Myers, Freddy, Doctor, and the Oni

    He is going to actually steal my tongue!

    His Mori would be terrible...my tongue (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Demogorgon.

    He's not human.

    The inhuman aspect is terrifying to me

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    Honestly,the hag. She will eat my organs one by one,my flesh a piece at the time. Gross

    I'd hate to be eaten, especially alive

  • You can be scared of Myers, yeah, but will you see him when he kills you? Only briefly, the moment you get off guard, when you're not looking, he won.

  • @Boss said:

    This is gonna sound special, but i'd probably say Doctor.

    Because i'm pretty sure, in real life, he'd make lots more hallucinations than just himself and some pieces of wood.

    Though seeing him just pop up and staring me down would already be plenty scary.

    If he did more hallucinations he'd be terrifying cause of the paranoia

  • @TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

    nice bait

    How was this a bait???

  • @Accullla said:

    @Talmeer - I used to live in a certain city for a few years, where it was quite common find yourself surrounded gangs of teenagers (14-19 year olds) with knives, especially if you tend to walk around on your own. It's happened to me more than once and the one time I didn't manage to escape I got cut. These were probably the only times in my life when I genuinely felt scared. The legion's backstory reminds me a lot of those experiences - a group of teenagers who attack people out of boredom and just for the fun of it. That's why I find them to be the only DBD killer that's genuinely scary in real life - not because they have a scary power, but because they actually exist and I've come across them more than once.

    Thanks for your answer. I would have like to talk about it more, but I think then we would go to much off topic here.

    Still wish you a great day and sorry if I had bring up some bad memories. I had just thought that there was maybe a urban legend I didn't know of or so.

  • @Talmeer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1000970#Comment_1000970

    Thanks for your answer. I would have like to talk about it more, but I think then we would go to much off topic here.

    Still wish you a great day and sorry if I had bring up some bad memories. I had just thought that there was maybe a urban legend I didn't know of or so.

    Haha, no worries! It's fine :) didn't mean it to come out as negative as it did. You just asked, so I thought I'd share. Aside from urban legends and stories there are plenty of real life encounters like that. That's why I think the legion are the most realistic killers in the game and thus - the scariest 🙂

  • Spirit. Her freaky movements and phasing are perfect horror movie fodder. Seeing that walking down the street would probably make me hide inside for a few days.

  • Doctor or any mind manipulation killer is what freaks me out the most because your perception of reality is twisted, you can't hide you have no idea what is real and what is not and have no way to fight back whatever is happening inside your mind effectively.

  • Haha, I have oneirophobia irl, so Freddy by default x'D

  • i dont even know ######### happened????? i legit posted this to another post and it ended up here????????????

  • @TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1001472#Comment_1001472

    i dont even know ######### happened????? i legit posted this to another post and it ended up here????????????

    That's the most unnerving thing ever, even more so than the killers ᕙ[・۝・]ᕗ

  • @newavitar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1000478#Comment_1000478

    Yeah working in healthcare probably makes the nurse a million times worse

    You have no idea. Plus the hospital like map gives me shivers.

  • myerssssss, hag and demo. myers be literally stealty af and hags jump scares mnsdbfhsdgfk demo probably bc of just how he looks like. Most of the time i get literally scared when myers sneaks up and just grabs u from behind when youre doing a gen damn.

1 2 ›