When the new Ruin goes live, these forums are going to explode...
It's definitely going to be....interesting @_@
It's definitely going to be....interesting @_@
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are late for the party bruh
It already did. The secondary explosion is just an aftershock
Pfft...the console killers haven't even shown up, yet.
I'm here... 😥
I am a console killer actually
*gives you both party hats*
<3
I've been checking the forums everyday since they posted that God awful Dev notes.
Well there's a lot of people that don't actively watch PTB's or news updates that the Ruin change is going to completely surprise.
So yeah, I imagine we will see a lot on release.
I'm a console killer I've been trying to not use ruin anymore a lot more slugging and tunnelling now can't afford to play nice anymore which sucks big maps servely hurt low mobility killers
I reserve judgement on Ruin til i can actually play it but yeah patch release will be extremely interesting with console killers coming to the party in force.
This will be fun. Its funny how this update has brought the dbd community closer together.
Just sitting on the sidelines drinking my ice tea and playing something else.
Tomorrow is the day :O
Good, I actually at this point hope it spells the inevitable death of this game, BHVR don't deserve to fleece more money from people.
Soon!
I don't think so people will quickly realize it's not a big deal and move on.
Who's got their popcorn ready?
I’ll be glad to see the changes tbh. I think it’s a good balance. Way too many rely on it, and a lot of the time ruin wins the game for them unless you know were to find totem spawns or you’re a god at hitting those skill checks.
Even if these forums imploded with a mixture of constructive and non-constructive criticism, BVHR will just do what they do best - tighten that blindfold.
Meh, it'll be the same irrelevant cluster of caterwaulers. They'll pretend to quit, make alt forum accounts to post with and resume playing normally in a month.
And you will be there to ignore the problem and continue to eat up whatever the devs spoon feed you.
Actually, I'm right here o3o
You're still here, complaining.
Who's the REAL loser in the exchange?
Big yikes.
I'd say it's still you. Now be a good little boy and go buy more cosmetics so BHVR can continue to ignore the rest of it's player base.
The only reason this argument is a thing is because Ruin was overused. It wasn't even a good perk per say, but every killer ran it. Now that the most used killer perk is being "reworked", people are making a big deal. If Ruin wasn't a popular perk then people simply wouldn't care.