Curious: at what ping do you guys lobby dodge as a survivor?
For me, personally, I usually bail at about 200. I might stay if it is very stable, but any higher, and particularly if it's unstable? I'll find someone else to hit me with a stick, thank you. No need for the stick to teleport.
Comments
I'm a killer but i see ppl hit the ready button with 1,000 ping. Those kind of ppl make me nervous as ****.
I dodge at 200+ ping 100% of the time. I dodge 150-200 ping half the time. I almost never dodge under that.
150 ping is where I'm ready but really anything over 175 ish and it's not fair to me or the killer or anyone else. As @Beaburd said I see high pings all the time as killer and I give them time before I dodge.
it has to be at a steady 130 or below maybe 140 if i am feeling generous but its not my internet its the killers so if its bad i just leave. if i dont then i bring no items or offerings in case its so bad that i just DC im not dealing with not being able to jump through a window or throw down a pallet but i play on Xbox so.
Anything over 90 ping I leave, but it's not frequent
300-325 ping honestly, like it's not even that bad for me, tbh. But above and it's f***ed.
Anything red (300+) for more than 15 seconds I will leave for another game. Yellow ping is usually playable but can be annoying.
One time got into a lobby and the killer had like 1200ms ping LOL. Nope, not gonna play that one.
Above 175 is usually when I bounce, but I prefer lobbies under 150.
150+
150+ if playing on PC. 130+ if playing on console.
190+ when with normal friends. (We live in different areas, so if someone is over 220 we'll usually dodge.)
435+ with AUS friends leading the lobby searches.
I also dodge when the ping can't stay stable.
Unstable ping is insta dodge.
In a SWF with random people, 270 ping is the max I tolerate.
On my own, 120 ping is the max. If it is very stable, I might stay up to a 170.
200 stable. Above i warn in chat "number of ms" ping and leave.
Also I give the ping the first 20 seconds to be consistent, if I see to much of a fluctuation I’m out.
Over 150, usually.
Another factor is how bad the ping fluctuate. If it keeps jumping from 80 to 200 every 5-10 seconds then the game is gonna be horrible.
If it's stable, 150. If not, 100.
200 unless it spikes a lot
Almost anything over 250 ping ######### up dead hard for me.
Unless the ping goes into the 300's I don't care. A solid ping of 250 is more manageable than one that spikes up and down.
Thats the way i do it
On PS4, I'll stick with it if it is a solid 175 or below, if its above 150 and fluctuates I'm out.
If I'm solo, I aim for green, so below 100. With friends, I try for 200 or lower, but will go higher if we can't get anything lower. I did a match before where the ping was 300 before. I try to keep an eye out for weird spikes or fast timers, too.