Swap Thanophobia and Third Seal
Third Seal just needs to be a hit perk and Thano should be a hex perk, but it's twice as strong and healing doesn't fix the debuff.
Third Seal just needs to be a hit perk and Thano should be a hex perk, but it's twice as strong and healing doesn't fix the debuff.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sounds REALLY cool, but the devs will just ignore this because all they want is to buff survivors, not killers...
qq
They might have to if the kindred change goes through, killers will need some kind of counter aura and no one uses Third Seal since it's the weakest hex perk.
Sooo then how do we get rid of blindness? Or do you mean it's on hit for a certain amount of time
You dont, the killer have used a perk slot to be able to make survivors lives just a "bit less easy", do u really need the game to always HOLD YOUR HAND?
If only hex perks were viable tho.
I can't even understand why hex perks still exist because they are pointless. They are too ineffective, as a survivor I still work through Ruin and pop the gens. I let the weak minded look for the totem.
Though, I think for the Third Seal and Devour Hope, they should work like NoED and only activate as a hex when the perks activates. Imagine how much of a buff to Devour that'd be?
As long as you make a hex perks that is meant to stay for more than a few seconds in the game, and to "get stacks over the time", it's just a bad idea anyway. Mostly because, at some point, you need to hook people in order to win. And when you hook people, you usually take more than 16s to just carry and get through the animation, which is enough for anyone to cleanse your totem even if you closely guard it, in most cases.
If NoED didn't exist, then they probably wouldn't have such a hard time coming up with a rework.
That would make third seal overpowered and Thanatophobia even weaker of a perk then it already is.
Thanatopia is one of the most useless perks in the game as it is.
6% for 1 survivor
15% for 4
In the selfcare meta you rarely are going to have 4 survivors hurt which would add 12sec to a gen.
I doubt they're aware that much.
Recently (2 days ago), I've seen a dev saying that using Insidious to guard totems was a good option.
That's how clueless these guys are.
No. i'm just saying some perks would become useless. Third Seal blocks 100% of the aura reading. You don't see survivors on the hook/on the ground.
"But you first need to hit everyone for that to happen!" Let's be real you hit everyone atleast once in every game
Lol yea, so true. They've never buffed killers and wouldn't ever remove exhaustion from double activating during a chase.
And all those killers they haven't touched in ages, I bet if they buffed trapper and hag we'd see them more i rank 1 but that would never happen.
Wow, really?
That's...... shameful to suggest..... in the current balance too....
Thanatophobia is fine the way it is. It just needs number tweaks so that each injured survivor applies a linear debuff. Currently you need to injure 3 to equal twice the debuff of injuring 1.
Third Seal should be a timer, or maybe based on being injured. It's worthless as a hex.
But survivors have 16 perks
/s
Hey I didn't bring my SB or SC, can I borrow yours?
Good thing that you brought WGLF. I can't wait to be farmed the moment I get on the hook.
You brought No Mither? Great!
Second: it's job is to make your life harder by robbing you of your key information.
Third : when you have Killers whose entire power can be completely countered by crouching I think you can excuse one perk that can be removed from the game being able to counter to a couple of other perks
FYI the thread is suggesting to make it a non-hex perk that lasts the whole match upon being hit once.
Let me know when I can benefit off of someone else using SC.
All I know is that it robs me of altruism points.
Proceed
I became so confused reading this post
Nah it sucks because they're sapping away BP and Emblem Points from me. I'd rather people not use it. :^)
I wasn't really arguing either way. You can think whatever you want.
bitter murmur
It wouldn't be much of a threat if it was just while injured, I think if it was like 60/75/90 seconds it would be somewhat balanced.