I found a counter to ds

You need a:

-Google Home/Alexa


Steps: Once you have downed a survivor and you think he has DS, say:


"Ok Google/Alexa put a 60s timer"


There ya go, I use this a lot and is hillarious How I never get hit by ds, lmao.


DISCLAIMER


Im just being sarcastic and trying to help, not saying this is a 100% real counter, since it isn't in game

Comments

  • That's why I like make your choice. It's a good timer.

  • That's actually 200iq

  • Time to get Alexa.

    Thanks.

  • I just wait till they get a crow or 2 to be honest unless they move then rip

  • @PistolTimb said:

    That's why I like make your choice. It's a good timer.

    Lol, maybe I should start using Make Your Choice as my fourth perk purely as a DS timer with occasional one-shot benefits.

  • @28_stabs said:

    Time to get Alexa.

    Thanks.

    dont get alexa, she's ignorant lmao.

    I use google home, she's way more smart

  • @PistolTimb said:

    That's why I like make your choice. It's a good timer.

    1000 iq

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/950303#Comment_950303

    Lol, maybe I should start using Make Your Choice as my fourth perk purely as a DS timer with occasional one-shot benefits.

    I will as well, and see how well it perfoms

  • @28_stabs said:

    Time to get Alexa.

    Thanks.

    Play Chopped on Food Network!

  • @laurelstroodle said:

    You need a:

    -Google Home/Alexa

    Steps: Once you have downed a survivor and you think he has DS, say:

    "Ok Google/Alexa put a 60s timer"

    There ya go, I use this a lot and is hillarious How I never get hit by ds, lmao.

    DISCLAIMER

    Im just being sarcastic and trying to help, not saying this is a 100% real counter, since it isn't in game

    I Slug them. 100% more efficient and cheaper then Google Home/Alexa. Least this way someone had to come get them meaning 2 less survivors currently on a generator.

    Less People on Gens = More Survivor Time Wasted

    Survivors Time Wasted = Killer Time Efficiently

    Efficient Killer Time = Less Survivor Chances due to Inefficiency.

    Survivor Inefficiency = Killer Wins

    Forcing Survivors to do other things makes the game easier for you. Plus them never being able to hit you with DS means they have wasted a perk which always feels bad.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/115837/i-found-a-counter-to-ds

    I Slug them. 100% more efficient and cheaper then Google Home/Alexa. Least this way someone had to come get them meaning 2 less survivors currently on a generator.

    Less People on Gens = More Survivor Time Wasted

    Survivors Time Wasted = Killer Time Efficiently

    Efficient Killer Time = Less Survivor Chances due to Inefficiency.

    Survivor Inefficiency = Killer Wins

    Forcing Survivors to do other things makes the game easier for you. Plus them never being able to hit you with DS means they have wasted a perk which always feels bad.

    If you slug instead of hook them they personally die more slowly despite their team being applied the exact same amount of pressure. So the slot isn't technically wasted.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951090#Comment_951090

    If you slug instead of hook them they personally die more slowly despite their team being applied the exact same amount of pressure. So the slot isn't technically wasted.

    Actually you do both. Once you learn how and when to slug. While it does apply the same pressure. Slugging a recently unhooked survivor is more beneficial as it takes longer to get someone up over unhooking. Chances are you downed them and started the chase with the orginal unhooker which means a 3rd survivor or unbreakable is needed.

    3 people not doing Gens is a massive advantage. If the survivors are not SWF then chances are all 4 survivors are no longer on gens. Slugging with a purpose has its uses.

  • @laurelstroodle said:

    You need a:

    -Google Home/Alexa

    Steps: Once you have downed a survivor and you think he has DS, say:

    "Ok Google/Alexa put a 60s timer"

    There ya go, I use this a lot and is hillarious How I never get hit by ds, lmao.

    DISCLAIMER

    Im just being sarcastic and trying to help, not saying this is a 100% real counter, since it isn't in game

    Me: Hey Google.

    Google: *light flash*

    Me: This survivor is running DS.

    Google: Understood, uninstalling DBD.

    Me: W-wait no, I just need you to put a tim-

    Google: DBD uninstalled.

    Me: I knew I should have gotten Alexa...

    Google: The hell did you say!?

    Me: 0o0

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/115837/i-found-a-counter-to-ds

    Me: Hey Google.

    Google: *light flash*

    Me: This survivor is running DS.

    Google: Understood, uninstalling DBD.

    Me: W-wait no, I just need you to put a tim-

    Google: DBD uninstalled.

    Me: I knew I should have gotten Alexa...

    Google: The hell did you say!?

    Me: 0o0

    😂😂😂😂😂

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/115837/i-found-a-counter-to-ds

    I Slug them. 100% more efficient and cheaper then Google Home/Alexa. Least this way someone had to come get them meaning 2 less survivors currently on a generator.

    Less People on Gens = More Survivor Time Wasted

    Survivors Time Wasted = Killer Time Efficiently

    Efficient Killer Time = Less Survivor Chances due to Inefficiency.

    Survivor Inefficiency = Killer Wins

    Forcing Survivors to do other things makes the game easier for you. Plus them never being able to hit you with DS means they have wasted a perk which always feels bad.

    I only do this to make sure I dont get stunned, and it works 100% of the time!!

  • Just don't tunnel 4head!

    Can alexa give me multiple timers at the same time or do i need four alexas for each survivor?

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    Just don't tunnel 4head!

    Can alexa give me multiple timers at the same time or do i need four alexas for each survivor?

    You must not play killer, cause all us mains know damn well DS is broke. You don't have to tunnel to get hit with it 4head! 😂

  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951583#Comment_951583

    You must not play killer, cause all us mains know damn well DS is broke. You don't have to tunnel to get hit with it 4head! 😂

    I'm a rank 1 killer and survivor and i'm joking. xD

    When DS hits me it does. I stopped caring about sweating to avoid DS at all costs. You're right btw, i never tunnel and get hit by DS regularily.

  • Inb4 swf with coms reports you for using third party programs to aid with your game

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Inb4 swf with coms reports you for using third party programs to aid with your game

    lmao

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    Just don't tunnel 4head!

    Can alexa give me multiple timers at the same time or do i need four alexas for each survivor?

    No idea dude, I dont have Alexa, I use Google Home

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Inb4 swf with coms reports you for using third party programs to aid with your game

    There are legit people who say visual aids like increased gamma/brightness on your screen, or a crosshair is cheating. Those are also the same people that group up with Discord voice communication.

  • Imagine getting Alexa just to counter a perk in a game. xD

  • @laurelstroodle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951090#Comment_951090

    I only do this to make sure I dont get stunned, and it works 100% of the time!!

    Ah