BVHR, The Doctor is Over Performing!
Pre-Prologue: Disclaimer
This is a joke, and is meant to make others laugh.
Don't take anything seriously! ๐ย
Prologue
Please watch the video first before reading on: He's seriously OP.
NMCKE playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. View more XboxOne clips at XboxClips.com
Continue Reading Here:
I was just playing with my friends, and he was able to glitch me into the ground with his bubble butt. It was quite shocking because I was clipped into the ground then he downed me instantly.
This needs to be looked at in my opinion because he's too thicc and blocks every pallet loop. He's also able to prevent survivors from playing the game by teleporting survivors into the ground. If that isn't enough, he can make random bloody spots above me that gives away my position.
Poof BHVR Shadow Buffed Doctor
Epilogue
Please BHVR, nerf this thicc boi, he's over performing and is ruining the game. He's incredibly annoying because I couldn't do anything for 4 minutes and he was able to instantly down me. ๐


Comments
I was meaning to do something like this.
Just to see who actually doesn't read in the forums.But yeah Doc is pretty damn OP its really annoying in red ranks.
The Doctor must be looked at. His booty is in league with Jane's booty. Where is the balance. They already got a thicc killer. There is no need for two.
Definitely, he's able to teleport survivors into the ground, which is ridiculously OP. If I remember correctly, he was using some kind of Ultra Rare add-on that grants him the ability to teleport survivors afflicted by his madness.
I think we did a pretty good job so far! ๐๐ค
Whoops, I forgot the most important part when I mentioned @Tisfine, like wow, how could I forget the most broken thing about the doctor?
HIS BUBBLE BUTT NEEDS A NERF.
BHVR, pls, this killer is unstoppable with his thicc butt! Pls nerf. ๐
Stop ignoring BHVR:
We have proof now! ๐ก
Same thing happened to me. Please nerf him!
Well damn, so thicc he's making Clown and Bubba jealous.
BHVR DON'T nerf please ;)
NO!
Nerf, nerf, nerf!
Nerf or nothing!
Doctor isn't allowed to be thicc, it's OP! ๐ก
Nothing compared to Sally's glorious hips.
Its been a long time since something DBD related was scary but thanks OP for giving me nightmares.
Found a killer main here who wants all killer's thicc-ness buffed! ๐ก
Killers don't need buffs, they are too OP!
BHVR, pls nerf.
Normally I'd laugh but..this is bhvr
I know right, how could they sneak a thicc buff to the shocky boi? ๐ก
Someone should give Clown booty proportional to Jane's.
Better than what killers have gotten last 3 patches
I know, I'm happy BHVR are nerfing killers, they are OP.
However, this? This is too far, BHVR crossed the line when they gave Doctor a thicc-NESS buff. ๐ก
This thread is clearly for lulz but if you ever try or come across a Doctor running Nemesis tier 3, Make Your Choice tier 3, and Furtive Chase tier 1... then yes, you should be afraid, very afraid. <3
Hmhm
This thread is serious!
Doctor needs a nerf, he's OP! ๐ก
A good killer is OP and a good survivor or team are all OP.
Create a no perk mode..
Survivors aren't OP, only the doctor is OP. ๐ก
I didn't read the "spoiler" sections as to not ruin anything for me so I am assuming this is all 100% true and factual and must now argue your viewpoint on the internet with flawed logic and overheated passion!
"Git gUd sUrvIvOR mAiN!"
LOl, aNoThER KiLlEr mAiN.
hErE cOmeS tHe BiAS!!!!1111 ๐ก
Im waiting for those well deserved spicy nerfs. One of these days we will be so blessed.
It will be one thicc nerf ;)
Then just run Calm Spirit and Iron Will..