Been like this all evening
I mean, c'mon. All four of them were friends on Steam. Two people brought in purple sabotage toolboxes, a purple flashlight, and a purple medkit. Check out the burnt offerings....basically spent the whole time sabotaging my hooks which were spaced even further apart. Too bad they weren't able to sabo the ones in the basement...
I definitely get that people want to play the game with their friends and have fun, but a build like this is pretty much designed just to grief the killer.

Comments
Damn, and you still killed them all?
SWF is OP af.
Wow that rank 19 is so clearly a new player. How could you kill such a beautiful baby? /s
LOL...my thought exactly. Dont see a lot of level 19 players with every perk maxed out and willing to risk losing a purple item...
Doesn't seem to me they were the most optimal SWF ever. I mean, you go for sabo squad, tho only one unbreakable, 3 borrowed time (despite the killer should never hook you)...
So you really complain that it was unfair, though you killed them all? This just shows that sabotage isnt good anyway.
Not by a long shot, which is probably why they all died. I mean, the one guy even brought in the sabotage perk to lose the hooks longer. I can't remember the last time I saw that one!
You misunderstood me. It's not that it's unfair, it's just a lousy way to play when you intentionally build to make the killer miserable. This game worked out well for me, I will definitely admit. I didnt post screenshots of the earlier matches where I just got gutted by the same types of teams. As the title of my post says, "been like this all evening."
I guess my question is do you play survivor too? I play both so when I’m a killer I can’t exactly whine about DS, BT, DH or adrenaline because when I turn around and play survivor I’m probably using at least 2 of those perks each game.
like people already said it seems this team was just meming around, that actually makes SWF like this easier to play against than four randoms.
Actually, SWF is OP AF.
Judging by those ranks,those werent good players at all.
Why do I keep getting mashed potatoes in Red ranks but when I play on my killers all I get are SWF.
That is a solid point. I do play survivor, actually more than I play killer these days, but of those perks you mentioned, I only use BT. I hate DS because I've been on the receiving end of it as a killer and I dont like exhaustion perks because I like trying different builds to keep things fresh and need the perk slots. Im way too cheap to bring in good items because I hate risking losing them (lot of good they do me sitting in my inventory I know..lol) From a skill level, they were definitely not very good, hence the end result. But I have played much better players with similar builds and the whole experience just feels miserable.
Monto had a SWF video he made where they brought in 3 keys and took turns escaping thru the hatch as the killer kept closing it. I know it was for entertainment purposes, but I always wondered what it felt to be that killer when they were just punking him over and over.
I think the point of my OP was just to vent about how some people post on here about how it's not fun to play against (insert killer name here) or when the killer does something they dont like. However, being a killer who goes up against a build like this is about as fun as undergoing a surgical procedure. It does make the victory so much more satisfying though...lol