Dwight is S Tier, Change My Mind...
Me And my Cousin Had A Game With A Rank 14 Dwight and It Made Us Realise How Good Dwight Really Are...
Some Are Gens Rushers, Some Are Team Players And Some Try And Loop The Killer Around ( in Other Words Obsession)...
I Haven't Seen A Single Dwight Which Hasn't Contributed To The Team in Some Way, The Dwight's Are Always Doing Something, Even If It's Not Saving You Off A Hook They Are Always Doing Something...
The Dwight Make A Good Amount Of Decisions For The Team Which Does in fact Lead To What The Main Dwight Character Actually is, A Leader...
And If I'm Honest Sometimes I Am Being Told By Dwights To Go Do Gens And A Common To Go Unhook...
So Honestly I Think Dwight Has Deserved S Tier, If Not Top A Tier, What Do You Think...
Comments
Meanwhile my dwights are in lockers...
True. I never see Dwights move around the outskirts of the map with urban evasion. They are much better than Megs or Claudettes.
Why did you capitalize almost every first letter?
Can't.
His perks are awesome.
Well; he definetely is S tier in the "worst survivors in the game" list.
No;in my experience they're useless and bad ,not as BAD as Claudettes,but still....
Take that back you little ....
Dwight is love, Dwight is life.
no
:)
might of missed something...
mmm okay green ranked kate
oh yeah how could I forget how cute Dwight's are
I would never try to change your mind about something that is the truth.
Dwights are the best.
(So many caaaaaaaaaaps!)
Dwight imo would not be s tier from what I have seen, far too much I have seen. S tier only if they have elf Dwight on
Capital letter at the start of every word... I love it.
Im actually red ranked,like every season.
As long as I dont have you Dwights in my lobby,Im happy ;)
Please leave that Caps key alone.
This was a message from the Caps key Defense Commitee.
Feng would disagree with this, I believe.
I wish they would delete that DISGUSTING ugly bald Dwight cosmetic. It's a disgrace to his cuteness
I can't hear the jingles half of the time due to sound bug. 1/10, F tier
I agree :) it doesn't matter of the dwight locker camp they are better then all and the face of good in the dark world of dbd
I couldn't agree more :)
Dwights are usually pretty good players, unless they're a default Dwight. Ace is SS tier, though .
The majority of Dwights are really nice, in fact I used to main Dwight but my kindness got me killed (bc apparently nobody wants to save Dwights after they were the altruistic boss). I did however meet a mean Dwight that tried to make me seem like a jerk that did nothing but it backfired once I pointed out that he was basically talking about himself (he started a chat after he died with everyone).
I hear all Dwights kick cats and tie the tails of dogs together
You too!? I thought I was the only one who knew
But back to the topic David is better... He's like a superhero for his friends
Most players I’ve seen that play Dwight are team players who fix gens and go for unhooks. Just depends on if they are a baby or not. Poor baby Dweets...I feel bad everytime I have to kill one.
Jake Park is the only S tier survivor.
YoU CaNT sTOp ME
Jake Parks Are Gonna Take Some Thoughts Before Ranking Him ( Sorry On Phone Caps Are Broke)
Jake is a bum.