Need I say something? Merry Christmas dead by daylight lovers.
I know I know it's not Christmas yet but ya know the time is different in other countries and I am to lazy to wait midnight to post this
Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas!
Quick doubt: is it merry Christmas, happy Christmas or whatever ?
Merry Christmas ! uwu
@kate_main said:Merry Christmas ! uwu
@kate_main said:
Thanks. My English is not that good
Merry Christmas! I wanna know how many others are drunk rn :)
@ASpazNamedSteve said:Merry Christmas! I wanna know how many others are drunk rn :)
@ASpazNamedSteve said:
Not me LOL.
maybe in a few more years lmao
@humanbeing1704 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/943369#Comment_943369maybe in a few more years lmao
@humanbeing1704 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/943369#Comment_943369
Me too. I am only 14yo
Happy Holidays to you all! π
@USELESS said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/943372#Comment_943372Me too. I am only 14yo
@USELESS said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/943372#Comment_943372
Lmao damnit. No one else?
@USELESS said:Need I say something? Merry Christmas dead by daylight lovers.
Hey Merry Christmas, have a gn
Merry Christmas!!! πππ
Hope it's evil as mineπ
Merry Xmas or Christmas ππ¦
Happy Holidays everyone!
@ASpazNamedSteve said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/943373#Comment_943373Lmao damnit. No one else?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/943373#Comment_943373
Donβt lie... we both drunk rn.
Happy Holidays everyone <3
Currently almost 2pm here lmao, happy Christmas everyone. Hope you all got what you wanted.
Merry Christmas, everyone.
Merry Christmas fellow people of the fog!
Who is drunk right now?
I hope everyone has time to relax and enjoy the day!
Merry holidays and a happy Christmas everybody
Merry Christmas
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know I know it's not Christmas yet but ya know the time is different in other countries and I am to lazy to wait midnight to post this
Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas!
Quick doubt: is it merry Christmas, happy Christmas or whatever ?
Merry Christmas ! uwu
Thanks. My English is not that good
Merry Christmas! I wanna know how many others are drunk rn :)
Not me LOL.
maybe in a few more years lmao
Me too. I am only 14yo
Happy Holidays to you all! π
Lmao damnit. No one else?
Hey Merry Christmas, have a gn
Merry Christmas!!! πππ
Hope it's evil as mineπ
Merry Xmas or Christmas ππ¦
Happy Holidays everyone!
Donβt lie... we both drunk rn.
Happy Holidays everyone <3
Currently almost 2pm here lmao, happy Christmas everyone. Hope you all got what you wanted.
Merry Christmas, everyone.
Merry Christmas fellow people of the fog!
Who is drunk right now?
Merry Christmas!
I hope everyone has time to relax and enjoy the day!
Merry holidays and a happy Christmas everybody
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas!