Iridescent head rework idea

+2 additional hatchets

+ grants insta down ability when thrown from a minimum distance of 30 meters (value can be tweaked)

Why? More skillful, more hatches, more fun.

Comments

  • hmm would make it easier for the skilled huntress achievement actually because you'd know its above 24 meters

  • That is what it should be. I’m unsure of the distance, maybe just making it 24m would work.

    I think I first saw this suggested by ScottJund a while back, I’ve always been a fan of this idea ever since.

  • @Karl_Childers said:

    That is what it should be. I’m unsure of the distance, maybe just making it 24m would work.

    I think I first saw this suggested by ScottJund a while back, I’ve always been a fan of this idea ever since.

    Maybe, the distance is just a placeholder. It just shouldn't be an insta down when you right behind a survivor

  • Hm... Not sure it'd be that good... then again I play on Xbox, where hatchets are way worse. I'd rather see it on PC first to see how it'd work before it is brought to console.

  • How about

    +3 aditional hatchets

    They put survivors into the dying state

    You lose the ability to reload

  • @DwightOP said:

    +2 additional hatchets

    + grants insta down ability when thrown from a minimum distance of 30 meters (value can be tweaked)

    Why? More skillful, more hatches, more fun.

    I saw a few time this idea, and i think it would be a great rework, but no need for additional hatchets, there are already other add-ons for that

  • Another idea can may be insta down only if hatchets are charged for few seconds. It is also another logical idea. Insta has to be a different type of shot.

  • Another iri head post..why are all these ideas hell bent on making killer addons pointless? You will almost NEVER hit a hatchet from that distance..and it's useless in a chase

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    How about

    +3 aditional hatchets

    They put survivors into the dying state

    You lose the ability to reload

    That's garbage, totally not worth it

  • @Kagari_Leha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/115183/iridescent-head-rework-idea

    I saw a few time this idea, and i think it would be a great rework, but no need for additional hatchets, there are already other add-ons for that

    The additional hatchets would be the feature to grant it being ultra rare. Otherwise I personally wouldn't see it as ultra rare anymore.

  • Yeah true, come up with that on the spot

    Turning into a 110 killer with nothing else isn't worth it indeed

  • I think this is probably the easiest killer to counter overall. Even more so than worse killers than her. So I disagree with changing her best addon at all. Don't get hit by them. It's easier to not be hit by them than to force her to melee you. It's one of the few addons in the game that is soley skill based on both sides.

    So I like the current iteration. They just need to change how chasing works for 1 hit powers. So it needs a buff technically.

  • @Yuyukoyay said:

    I think this is probably the easiest killer to counter overall. Even more so than worse killers than her. So I disagree with changing her best addon at all. Don't get hit by them. It's easier to not be hit by them than to force her to melee you. It's one of the few addons in the game that is soley skill based on both sides.

    So I like the current iteration. They just need to change how chasing works for 1 hit powers. So it needs a buff technically.

    Good joke, nearly had a laugh.

  • Not a joke, you should have to get better at the game to counter her because it very realistically is possible to do so.

  • @Yuyukoyay said:

    Not a joke, you should have to get better at the game to counter her because it very realistically is possible to do so.

    Good joke, nearly laughed again. U are quite good, I see potential. Ever tried to be a comedian? I can see you there

  • @DwightOP said:

    +2 additional hatchets

    + grants insta down ability when thrown from a minimum distance of 30 meters (value can be tweaked)

    Why? More skillful, more hatches, more fun.

    I would say;

    Puts survivors in the dying state after fully charged.

    Imo it's better

  • @Yuyukoyay said:

    Not a joke, you should have to get better at the game to counter her because it very realistically is possible to do so.

    Good idea, just don't get hit by her hatchets. While we're at it, just don't get hit by her axe either, you should have to get better at the game right? Lol.

  • That's the idea. It's almost your choice to take the hatchet or not by how easy it is to dodge. Just don't let her get a clear shot at you. I'm more or less just providing counter feedback so they are less likely to change her though. I like how she currently works because she's actually balanced. This addon makes her fun to use as well for the other side. If she misses her 1 to 3 hatchets then she basically loses the entire game, so it's incredibly risky to even do it without iron maiden.

  • @Thanatos_x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/968023#Comment_968023

    Good idea, just don't get hit by her hatchets. While we're at it, just don't get hit by her axe either, you should have to get better at the game right? Lol.

    Just 5 gen run any killer without taking damage 4head!! U can't? Well that's your fault. It's not like the game is designed the way that survivors have to go down, just git gud!

    Some people right? xD

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/968035#Comment_968035

    Just 5 gen run any killer without taking damage 4head!! U can't? Well that's your fault. It's not like the game is designed the way that survivors have to go down, just git gud!

    Some people right? xD

    Yep yep you got it bud. Getting hit just means you're boosted