meg cant outrun ANY KILLER
meg cant out run any killer yet in her bio it says "able to outrun most killers" a complete lie
Tagged:
Trusted
meg cant out run any killer yet in her bio it says "able to outrun most killers" a complete lie
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
pretty sure the bio is based off of the teachables caugh caugh sprint burst and adreanline
The description of them is based on their teachables. Meg's teachables are the ones that can give you tons of distance against many killers.
everyone should outrun the Clown for realism
Since all Survivors are the same in almost every way, like @ocafghanistan said, this description is based on their unique Perks.
Yeah when I just started playing the game and read Meg’s description I immediately decided to main her because I thought she had some sort of a passive ability to outrun killers lol
so you were just so clued into the game cause you just bought it LOL
you are a very strange person.
If we want realism in the game then survivors should be flat out dead or crippled for life when they get chainsawed. Rubbing their backs with your hands should not magically heal attacks from knives, axes, swords, chainsaws etc.
You didn't know gout makes you a marathon runner?
We are rubbing essential oils. They fix everything.
And Leather face
Yeesh someone doesn't understand a joke
I did the same thing; I read Meg's description and I thought she was faster than other survivors. I only bought the game for the Stranger Things chapter, yet I played so much more than that. I didn't know how to play the game.
Every Survivor can outrun a non blinking nurse Tho without any perks
True but i mean using them only 60% work because ill use sprint or balanced and its like i never used it because they are the same before i used it because of how fast they are but with me its only good on some loops and not so much good for distance from my experiences ive had
Get good
But where are the healing crystals?
That's what we get to restore our chakras after we escape.
I love this comment!!!
It is just a bio
Actually they're CBD oils....
You would've loves it before they added tutorials, learning a game with zero instructions is super fun. Lol
Don't you think that would be overpowered if she could? To be able to loop the killer for soo long. That would be too good to be true for survivors.
Of course not! How could a MegHead don't waste every single pallet instantly on a chase?!