Reciprocity??
I’ve helped 5 trappers get the 6 trap challenge. However survivors can’t contact killers to ask for the same type of help on the 4 pallet stun challenge. So just throwing this out there... Killers: maybe run enduring or something and be a little less respectful of pallets for a week or so....? This challenge is hard as hell unless you’re in brown ranks. Lol...
Comments
People can message Killer on console easily. At least on Xbox.
A David pointed at a pallet, then I proceeded to give him 4 free stuns. He was a very happy boyo post-game.
Some of us notice.
I play on Xbox but if I ever notice a survivor gesturing at me I'll try to figure out what the want. I get it though, I was never able to get a killer to let me blind them even if I put my flashlight down and pointed at it. People are sweaty lol
No way I give stuns for free like that, but keeping that in mind i don't respect pallets at all.
I meant farming as in giving away.
That's very nice of you! Good job! 👍️
How? I've had it happen to me, but I never figured out how they do it. It's... freaky
Not till halfway through the game and Xbox some people have messages turned off on notifications
Halfway through the match look in recents
Ah, ps4's recents are actually broken. At least for me. They never load correctly
Xbox does that sometimes but thats how they usually know it can be checked on the phone app too recents show up quicker on the phone app for the console
Ah okay, well I know how these pesky survivors keep messaging me. Thank you
On ps4 you can go to "now playing with" and they usually show up. About 4/5 times, I think when they don't it's because they are set to show offline. You can even do this in the lobby before the game begins