I'll miss you guys!
I'll be off the game and forum starting tomorrow cause of holidays, I'll be back for January the 4th.
Happy holidays to you all! Thanks for everything!
I'll be off the game and forum starting tomorrow cause of holidays, I'll be back for January the 4th.
Happy holidays to you all! Thanks for everything!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have fun on the holidays.
Enjoy this time away; take it to relax.
Goodbye! Come back soon :D
I'll be honest, not what I was expecting when I saw the title, but it's refreshing nonetheless. See you soon!
Enjoy your holidays!
Have a great holiday season filled with lots of love from the ones close to you.
have a good break man enjoy your holidays
also true i thought i was a quieting dbd post
Hehehe, happy holidays @Peanits !
Gosh darn devs are poopy heads i'm leaving forever and ever.
There i've brought balance to the forums.
LMAO!
Enjoy the holidays :)
Have a great time! :D
Have fun, chillax and see you next year!
Thank you. It's not glamorous work, but it needed to be done.
Have a good break!
Hope you have a great break and a very Merry Christmas.🎄🎑
Dude! I hadn't noticed your cat has a christmas hat! Hehehehe
I’m too poor to do anything for the holidays. I’m happy I have my PC and DbD to spend it with.
Thank you devs for providing a fun game to play.
"I'm too poor, I have a gaming PC and a money based not free game" hehehe
I was ready with my pitch fork on fire for a post that was complaining.
Happy holidays! Have fun.
Hehehehe, several people in here actually
Have as much fun as you can I hope you enjoy it
Being poor does not equal being completely broke. I saved and worked really hard for my PC, and it’s no where near the top of the line. The game itself was only $10 on sale.
I also get a lot of value out of my PC and expect it to last 7-10 years. Being poor doesn’t mean I can’t have 1-2 nice things for myself. Or am I not allowed a little splurge here and there?
I don’t think anything about my situation is funny. God forbid you get in a similar situation and have people laughing at you.
Have a happy holiday mate!