What a work of art!
(Shhh it's Satire.)
@ASpazNamedSteve
For you. <3
You suck at drawing, nice mouse touchpad drawing you absolute joke.
You're disgusting and your art is too.
Beautiful. He's staring right into my soul.
@ShrekIsHot Very well done!
@ShrekIsHot You suck, please don't draw ever again.
@OMagic_ManO said:You suck at drawing, nice mouse touchpad drawing you absolute joke.You're disgusting and your art is too.
@OMagic_ManO said:
Hey its not ok to be rude.
Its definitly a masterpice in the eye of blind people.
Keep going @ShrekIsHot. dont let anyone tell you, you suck at drawing even though they are right.
@T2K said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/917994#Comment_917994Hey its not ok to be rude. Its definitly a masterpice in the eye of blind people. Keep going @ShrekIsHot. dont let anyone tell you, you suck at drawing even though they are right.
@T2K said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/917994#Comment_917994
You had me laughing for a minute now.
I hope one day I can be as good an artist as you and as cool as Shrek.
One can only dream.
@OMagic_ManO said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/918016#Comment_918016You had me laughing for a minute now.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/918016#Comment_918016
lol. you're welcome. Thought for a second I was a freak coz I laughed bout my own comment :D
Now do Wraith :)
@OMagic_ManO said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/306/7QK3EO29SDUB.pngWhat a work of art!
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/306/7QK3EO29SDUB.png
Leonardo Davinci
Well, it's better than anything I could have made.
(But trust me, that's not saying a lot.)
"Donate to my Patreon."
@Science_Guy said:Well, it's better than anything I could have made.(But trust me, that's not saying a lot.)
@Science_Guy said:
The drawing was solely made for the purpose for people to laugh at me but it's turning into a "good job buddy! you tried!"
You want to get paid for your work?
That's not very artist-like of you.
@ASpazNamedSteve said:You want to get paid for your work?That's not very artist-like of you.
@ASpazNamedSteve said:
The only thing I'd pay such a talentless hack for is to give that sucker a knuckle sandwich.
It should appear in Badham so he can stare into your soul while working on the Gen down there, beautiful work. ๐
@OMagic_ManO said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/227/RAKLILQXF8KL.png"Donate to my Patreon."
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/227/RAKLILQXF8KL.png
send link
@pootis_Bear said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/918041#Comment_918041send link
@pootis_Bear said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/918041#Comment_918041
No sending money is toxic.
I did it.
Lmao it's beautiful I love it <3
The single greatest piece of DBD art has been found. Pack your things the lot of ya, we won't be needing you anymore.
Shrek you're not hired to work on the game....... Why?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You suck at drawing, nice mouse touchpad drawing you absolute joke.
You're disgusting and your art is too.
Beautiful. He's staring right into my soul.
@ShrekIsHot Very well done!
@ShrekIsHot You suck, please don't draw ever again.
Hey its not ok to be rude.
Its definitly a masterpice in the eye of blind people.
Keep going @ShrekIsHot. dont let anyone tell you, you suck at drawing even though they are right.
You had me laughing for a minute now.
I hope one day I can be as good an artist as you and as cool as Shrek.
One can only dream.
lol. you're welcome. Thought for a second I was a freak coz I laughed bout my own comment :D
Now do Wraith :)
Leonardo Davinci
Well, it's better than anything I could have made.
(But trust me, that's not saying a lot.)
"Donate to my Patreon."
The drawing was solely made for the purpose for people to laugh at me but it's turning into a "good job buddy! you tried!"
You want to get paid for your work?
That's not very artist-like of you.
The only thing I'd pay such a talentless hack for is to give that sucker a knuckle sandwich.
It should appear in Badham so he can stare into your soul while working on the Gen down there, beautiful work. ๐
send link
No sending money is toxic.
@ASpazNamedSteve
I did it.
Lmao it's beautiful I love it <3
The single greatest piece of DBD art has been found. Pack your things the lot of ya, we won't be needing you anymore.
Shrek you're not hired to work on the game....... Why?