Hawkins isn't a whole lot of fun for survivor. I don't mind the game as much but i cry every time i get it as trapper lol. Lerys for me is enjoyable for both sides.
I really like hawkins cuz it's quite challenging as surv and the ambiancè is really spooky
As killer it's very fun to sneak up on survs from almost any side :>
As for the game it's not my favorite map as surv for sure but, again, it's more challenging so me likey; with killer it's quite fun until you forget where the stairs are xD
And finally Lerys it's probably the more balanced of the two yeah but with all the vaults around it gets frustrating with some killers...
Hawkins isn't a whole lot of fun for survivor. I don't mind the game as much but i cry every time i get it as trapper lol. Lerys for me is enjoyable for both sides.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hawkins isn't a whole lot of fun for survivor. I don't mind the game as much but i cry every time i get it as trapper lol. Lerys for me is enjoyable for both sides.
Lery's for killer only.
I really like hawkins cuz it's quite challenging as surv and the ambiancè is really spooky
As killer it's very fun to sneak up on survs from almost any side :>
As for the game it's not my favorite map as surv for sure but, again, it's more challenging so me likey; with killer it's quite fun until you forget where the stairs are xD
And finally Lerys it's probably the more balanced of the two yeah but with all the vaults around it gets frustrating with some killers...
I hate when I get the game as trapper as well :]
But there are some good spots...some 😅
Lery's is a mess with several killers like Oni, Nurse, Billy or Huntress, but almost OP on stealth killers.
I prefer the game, somehow got used to it and the exhaustion perks work better on the game than in Lery's.
Not a fan of any, they are so tough.
I can never find the generators in the Game
The game as survivor and Hawkins as killer
Hawkins is fun for both.
Hawkins indiana, my favourite map for killer and survivor
The Game is my favorite map in general.
I don't really like the gameplay of Hawkins but it's probably one of my favorite maps aesthetically.
The map that birthed Jumpscare Myers.
Add mothers dwelling and call it a day
The other two are awful.
I like Lery's, but The Game is my least favorite map. Even after playing a lot of matches on it, I still get lost downstairs a lot.